• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
28lxruq.jpg

A man is accused of raping and assaulting three teenage girls while holding them captive at his remote Oklahoma home for months at a time over a two year period.

Gregory Zavala, 23, of Tuttle is facing three counts of kidnapping, two counts of child sexual abuse, two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and one count of rape in the first degree......

Two of his victims were 16 and 17 at the time they were reportedly kidnapped. The third victim's age hasn't been disclosed, but officials say she was a minor at the time.

.... allegedly enticed the three women at different times between 2011 and 2013 to the remote home that he shares with his parents.

The 16-year-old victim told police she was locked in his bedroom and held against her will between March 2011 and May 2011....

She told police she was allegedly forced to have sexual relations with Zavala 'on an almost daily basis.'

Scared for her life and feeling isolated, she described his home as 'in the middle of nowhere,' according to an affidavit.

She became pregnant and then was somehow able to escape.

Another woman was 17 when she was held captive from January to August 2012.

During that time, she was punched, strangled, hit with a metal bar and cut with a box knife.

She, too, was sexually assaulted and became pregnant as a result, but was eventually able to escape.

The third teenage victim began dating Zavala in October 2012. She was homeless at the time and had no family support, and he offered her a place to live.

But shortly after she moved in, Zavala had her car towed, leaving her with no transportation.

In one particularly violent assault, Zavala allegedly bashed the woman in the head with a hammer multiple times in December 2012, causing a permanent skull deformity.

When she tried to run from him, he struck her again in the head with the hammer and in the abdomen with a metal bar.

http://www.okcfox.com/story/28612492/police-tuttle-man-kidnapped-and-raped-3-underage-women

Where were his parents in all this?

What in the ever living FUCK!!?

Kill it before it lays eggs for fuck sake!!!

Where in the hell is the flame thrower?

What a sick bastard. No wonder this fucker had to keep women in his house against their will. Ain't no one that would willingly stay with a face like that! Or PERSONALITY.... Scary as motherfucker right there!

Seriously.....Wheres my flame thrower!!??

Damn, this is really - pardon the cliche - one fucked up dude. What a fucking asshole.

And it looks like he had a nice place too - not some dilapidated perverts-lair.

Every time we read one of these imprisonment stories, it makes me wonder how many others are out there...

He lived with his parents ? What ?!?! They never noticed anything out of the ordinary.
... Their sadist son is raping and impregnating children and they have no clue .

Any word to whether or not the girls ended up having those children?

I would think they would get abortions but you never know for sure. I would just hate to think that his clueless and possibly enabling parents could fight to be a part of their grandchildren's lives.

If he lived with his parents....how is it they didn't know of the girls....they had to hear their screams. I'd love to hear more information about this case. These girls were there for long periods of time and had serious injuries inflicted upon them. I wonder if they believed the girls to be his "girlfriends" and turned a blind eye to his abusive nature towards them. Wouldn't be the first time we've heard of this.

Looking at that mug, I see a lot of neurological issues. Looks to me like the whole upper left quadrant of his skull is crumpled.

Additionally, another 16-year-old from the Tuttle area who was last seen with Zavala is currently missing, Edwards said. It is not currently known whether or not he is linked with her disappearance.
http://www.okcfox.com/story/28612492/police-tuttle-man-kidnapped-and-raped-3-underage-women

Any word to whether or not the girls ended up having those children?

I would think they would get abortions but you never know for sure. I would just hate to think that his clueless and possibly enabling parents could fight to be a part of their grandchildren's lives.

The article I linked to says they escaped "before giving birth", so I'm going to assume both carried to full term, or at least long enough abortion probably wasn't an option.

ETA:
Zavala has a preliminary hearing date set for June 9 and his parents are also under investigation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-months-got-two-pregnant.html#ixzz3VhofykBG

Last edited:
Back