• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
No mention anywhere of the fathers of these kids, except to mention that each sperm donor owes $10,000 or more in back child support. No mention that the fathers ever asked where they were. Maybe they did, but I doubt it.
I think I read the sperm donors of the deceased children are "incompetent." Not sure what that means.

No mention anywhere of the fathers of these kids, except to mention that each sperm donor owes $10,000 or more in back child support. No mention that the fathers ever asked where they were. Maybe they did, but I doubt it.
According to various news reports she had cut both her family and the fathers off from seeing any of them in the last 2 years.

At least one of the fathers was paying child support up till Dec. 2014. The father of the two girls did ask for the where abouts for the one found in the freezer, and was told by the oldest daughter she was with an aunt. The mother gave that same excuse to the father of the boys when he asked after the one found in the freezer.

I'm not really on board with the courts seeking to blame the fathers and terminate their rights. At least not for the reason they are using to petition.

The petition says each father "failed to protect his children from an unfit home environment where the children were physically abused, tortured, and murdered."

I don't think either father could have possibly known that things would end this way.

If anything CPS should be in shit. She'd had substantiated cases brought against her twice before either child was killed. She also received benefits for all four kids, without any house calls to check on them for years.

According to the petition, the family had prior contacts with CPS on Sept. 18, 2002 and Feb. 21, 2005. The details of those investigations are not included in the court document, but it says they "were substantiated." The petition says that after the February 2005 complaint, Blair was referred for services, including counseling.

Department of Human Services spokesman Bob Wheaton said state law prohibits the agency from commenting on Children's Protection Services investigations or actions taken.

In addition to the abuse allegations, the petition also indicates that Blair had continued receiving assistance for all four of her children.

"Mitchelle Blair received $771 per month in food assistance for four children through March 2015, accepting governmental benefits for the two deceased children," the petition says. It says she also received Medicaid for the four children through this month, as well, and last accepted child support for Stephen and her other son in December 2014.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...r-mom-frozen-bodies-mitchelle-blair/70499754/

Sudonim: Thanks for the updates. I should have researched some more. I did wonder if the father's had been more involved in their lives the kids might have gotten some help sooner. Or not. These situations are freaky and the children terrified hostages.

@Sudonim , this is the fishiest part to me.

It says she also receivedMedicaid for the four children through this month, as well, and last accepted child support for Stephen and her other son in December 2014.

Medicaid mandates that each child must have at least one well check up a year with a doctor. How the heck did she get around that? I know around here, they call DCFS quick about that at those clinics.

The part that got me is her aunt, the one who has the two surviving children, used to be a child abuse investigator. How on earth did she miss the signs and red flags, and considering she says she was cut out of their life 2 years ago, that means she was in their life while she was being investigated by CPS both times. Knowing that and knowing she was "very, very strict"...why didn't she force her niece to keep contact, or report her when she started refusing and making excuses. She's trained to see through those excuses and lies for fucks sake.

Gordon, a retired Detroit police child abuse investigator, is now caring for the two surviving children. On Wednesday, she said Blair had been estranged from her family for about two years and described her as being "very, very strict" with her children.

The part that got me is her aunt, the one who has the two surviving children, used to be a child abuse investigator. How on earth did she miss the signs and red flags, and considering she says she was cut out of their life 2 years ago, that means she was in their life while she was being investigated by CPS both times. Knowing that and knowing she was "very, very strict"...why didn't she force her niece to keep contact, or report her when she started refusing and making excuses. She's trained to see through those excuses and lies for fucks sake.

I agree completely there.

Denial is one hell of a powerful thing. No one ever wants to believe their loved one is capable of such terrible things.

The aunt, who has the surviving children, knew about the abuse. I really wish they charged people for not reporting child abuse. People would stop "minding their own business" if their ass was on the line too.

Autopsies conducted Friday determined the children died from multiple blunt trauma wounds and burns, according to the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office, which declared their deaths homicides. Charges had not yet been filed Friday in the children's deaths.

[..]

Blair's two surviving children, an 8-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl, are living with Gordon. Gordon, a former Detroit police child abuse investigator, said in a telephone interview earlier Friday that she understands questions about why she didn't see signs of abuse.

"It's a valid question; I would ask that myself," said Gordon, who retired from the police force eight years ago, after 26 years.

Gordon said she cared for her niece's children for years, but finally issued an ultimatum: "I told her she needed to start taking care of her family," she said. That caused Blair to cut off contact, Gordon said.

Gordon said she "knew there had been some abuse going on, but not at that level."

There's info on the case cps had against her in 2005 and some interviews with neighbors at the link
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...15/03/27/aunt-knew-kids-abuse-level/70543416/

The aunt, who has the surviving children, knew about the abuse. I really wish they charged people for not reporting child abuse. People would stop "minding their own business" if their ass was on the line too.

There's info on the case cps had against her in 2005 and some interviews with neighbors at the link
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...15/03/27/aunt-knew-kids-abuse-level/70543416/
are you shitting me? for real? i have had people in my own real and personal life try to gaslight me but come the fuck on. fuck this 'aunt'.

mom may have been a real piece of shit but at least we know it runs through the family tree.

'Blair's two surviving children, an 8-year-old boy and 17-year-old girl, are living with Gordon. Gordon, a former Detroit police child abuse investigator, said in a telephone interview earlier Friday that she understands questions about why she didn't see signs of abuse.

"It's a valid question; I would ask that myself," said Gordon, who retired from the police force eight years ago, after 26 years.

Gordon said she cared for her niece's children for years, but finally issued an ultimatum: "I told her she needed to start taking care of her family," she said. That caused Blair to cut off contact, Gordon said.

Gordon said she "knew there had been some abuse going on, but not at that level." '

http://www.freep.com/story/news/col...ried-save-kid-killed-placed-freezer/70866054/

But when Stoni Ann Blair suddenly stopped coming to school, he did try to help.

Fredlund, who retired from Detroit Public Schools last September, reported Stoni's absence to a DPS attendance agent. That agent said he requested a bench warrant for the mother. Fredlund never learned what became of the warrant.

Weeks later, Stoni was still out of school and a frantic Fredlund called Child Protective Services, who told him something he says he has never forgotten: "In the state of Michigan, (a lack of school) attendance is not neglect."

The link above has a lot of information in it but this dumb old computer wouldn't let me post any more of it. Please feel free to post some more of it. I really wanted to post more of it.

I'm not really on board with the courts seeking to blame the fathers and terminate their rights. At least not for the reason they are using to petition.
The petition says each father "failed to protect his children from an unfit home environment where the children were physically abused, tortured, and murdered."
I don't think either father could have possibly known that things would end this way.
If anything CPS should be in shit. She'd had substantiated cases brought against her twice before either child was killed. She also received benefits for all four kids, without any house calls to check on them for years.

Agreed, what a load of absolute shit. Women get an outrageous level of special preferential treatment in custody situations. Men have little rights to begin with. Now i highly doubt these dudes were the most upstanding or interested in the first place, but still i don't like seeing a system that makes it so difficult for men to be parents to their kids proceed to punish them for failing to be effective parents to their kids.

I understand the fathers refusals to pay child support when she refused to allow visitation or access to the children. I further understand that child support and visitation are separate issues to the court system...been there done that...but when children are used as pawns...as often happens the father's do have few rights.

I don't think the father's had any clue things were as bad as they were because their access to the kids was very limited or nonexistent. I do wonder how the eldest child managed to internalize the knowledge her mother killed her siblings and not explode to tell someone. She must have feared for her own life. I'd have been terrified to go to sleep every night knowing my brother and sister were laying dead in the freezer in the next room. Mom also kept them out of school to keep them with her so she knew who they were talking to. Such a sad case. I hope these kids get justice.

I don't know why the underlining happens, so what can I do to stop it from happening again?

Mods? Beuhler? Anyone? LOL

Last edited:
I don't know why the underlining happens, so what can I do to stop it from happening again?

Mods? Beuhler? Anyone? LOL

It's because you. Fhfgys RJ FD diddjxy.. ..
And sometimes if you. Ffhgvidtjgdf jgghg
You can avoid this from happening by yfftds gfygfg hdyjd

I hope I was. some help.... Lol. Sorry I'm sure someone will know the answer.. My kids grew up and joined the army and forgot to teach mom all this computer stuff before they left..

@Lauralye, Ummm thanks, I think, that was clear as mud, makes about as much sense as anything else about computers to me. LOL

Just when I thought that I couldn't hate this vile cunt more, I get this article.

Who the fuck really cares whether or not the fathers were behind in support at this point? I sure as fuck don't, it doesn't change what she did. And the article says that SHE wouldn't let them see the kids, probably because of the support.

Listen, a guy not paying child support sucks ass. It does but it's a reality that many women face every, single day but child support and visitation are purposely not attached so that regardless of compliance with a support order the non-custodial parent can still see their child(ren). Even if some deadbeat is 10's or even 100's of thousands of dollars behind in support it doesn't make murdering and freezing your children an acceptable response. You act like a motherfucking adult, pull up your big girl panties, realize you hitched your wagon to a loser, get a Goddamn job and TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS! You don't abuse, maim, injure, murder or mistreat your children just because you got knocked up by fucking losers, it's not your kids' fault. And if you do any of those things then you are an evil, vile cunt who ceases to deserve to be able to breath my precious oxygen supply.

Jailhouse Fight...hope she lost:punch:
WDIV-TV, Channel 4 News is reporting that 35-year-old Mitchelle Blair, the Detroit mother accused of sadistically torturing her four kids, two of whom she allegedly killed and hid in a freezer for nearly two years, got into a jailhouse fight.

MLive Detroit couldn't immediately reach Wayne County Jail spokeswoman Paula Bridges, but WDIV-TV reports the fight was between Blair and her cellmate.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2015/04/report_mother_of_detroit_kids.html#incart_river

There's a 63 pic slideshow of the mouthy cunt at the link. She's no shrinking violet by any stretch, but I REEAALLY hope her cellie got a piece of her and her bitch ass has to do nothing but move back and forth from medical to a pod to Disciplinary Seg. from constant fighting over what she did until they make her a permanent resident in The Hole for the rest of her stay.

Add a big, fat wish she has to keep flying kites to Dental to get a broken tooth or two dug out of her head now and then from an alcoholic dentist with the DT's for the next few years and I'm fairly good with it. Oh! And while I'm at it, maybe they use trustees for food service in the kitchen in her prison. :woot: Oh, please, please, please let her make any enemy in the kitchen...pleeeease. No explanation necessary. :vamp:

She does seem the type to make enemies everywhere she goes, can't help herself, she's just what you said, mouthy, narcisistic asshole.

She does seem the type to make enemies everywhere she goes, can't help herself, she's just what you said, mouthy, narcisistic asshole.

Damn straight.

Can you imagine how awful her kids would have been had they made it into adulthood, or even teen years? I can't imagine the plague this pile of shit would have released upon the world.

Back