• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Hi Donald. Nice to meet you. Are you a cat person, or a dog person?

PS: I'm jelly. I don't have a camera, and no one ever asks me questions.

I'm having some issues here. I'm not trying to put you on the spot or anything but I'm having a hard time reconciling in my mind that you are a nurse who thinks that forced sex is not rape. Maybe I'm on the outside of an inside joke. Can you please elaborate?

@neal I knew what you meant. I found this site about 6 or 7 days before payday and $20 for a whole year is a good price to pay for a board that I like and felt right at home before I paid.

@Xara I grew up with dogs and cats but love cats. I live in a small apt. So I fish and miss the cats. are you a dog, cat or both type of person. Jelly as in fish or ??

No I'm not a nurse. My dad is a retired GP MD. My Mom was an RN. I have been around medicine all my life. I do go around to Dr.'s Offices and other places and pick up blood work to to take to the lab.

As far as the Rape you either understand what I say or you do not. It is time to move on.

@BostonBurns was that a typing error or did something just go over my head?

@neal I knew what you meant. I found this site about 6 or 7 days before payday and $20 for a whole year is a good price to pay for a board that I like and felt right at home before I paid.

@Xara I grew up with dogs and cats but love cats. I live in a small apt. So I fish and miss the cats. are you a dog, cat or both type of person. Jelly as in fish or ??

No I'm not a nurse. My dad is a retired GP MD. My Mom was an RN. I have been around medicine all my life. I do go around to Dr.'s Offices and other places and pick up blood work to to take to the lab.

As far as the Rape you either understand what I say or you do not. It is time to move on.

@BostonBurns was that a typing error or did something just go over my head?
Murse = male nurse

Understanding, sunshine, and rainbows EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

WE are so excited for you to be here!!!!!!

Come, let us all roll out the carpet for our newest and dearest friend Donald!!!!!!!

@Donald - when you mentioned working alternate 8 & 12 hr. shifts, I thought you may be a Murse, too. So far, if my count's correct, three of us in this thread now are nurses. :) Those hours are kind of the standard with nsg. and other 24/7 med-related job fields (like yours) these days, save for med staff who work in Dr.'s offices, or other M-F, 9-5-type businesses, thus the comment.

Last edited:
@Donald - when you mentioned working alternate 8 & 12 hr. shifts, I thought you may be a Murse, too. So far, if my count's correct, three of us in this thread now are nurses. :) Those hours are kind of the standard with nsg. and other 24/7 med-related job fields (like yours) these days, save for med staff who work in Dr.'s offices, or other M-F, 9-5-type businesses. thus the comment.

Nurses?!
Where?!
o_O:nurse::shifty:

@gatekeeper Thanks I leaned a new word today. I will not tell you what my dad did because my sisters and I are still pissed at him. So do not read this but I want to let it out. A few years ago my Dad (age 89) married an LPN age ( 62) who is about 2 years older then my oldest sister. My sisters and I think this is a crime maybe I can find a board like this where we can post about this Crime. So medicine runs in the family My oldest sister is a Chiropractor. The younger (but older than me) works in sales.

@gatekeeper Thanks I leaned a new word today. I will not tell you what my dad did because my sisters and I are still pissed at him. So do not read this but I want to let it out. A few years ago my Dad (age 89) married an LPN age ( 62) who is about 2 years older then my oldest sister. My sisters and I think this is a crime maybe I can find a board like this where we can post about this Crime. So medicine runs in the family My oldest sister is a Chiropractor. The younger (but older than me) works in sales.

Wow, Medicine really is a family affair. I swear I'm not asking b/c I'm not, simply making a random comment that it sounds like there may be some suspicion surrounding the LPN's motives. But, you didn't hear that from me b/c I have no information about anything. :whistle: Mum's the word. :spy:

Last edited:
Honestly assumed I missed something, but it's cool. I asked kindly for an elaboration. I won't ask again. But yes, I do understand what the words you said mean. Do you?

@Buffettgirl I hope my sisters and I are wrong but Money keep coming up when we talk to each other about it. My oldest sister feels she will dump him in a nursing home. I know he needs a lot of care when he is awake. I happy for you that was is love in your house.

Sorry that I'm a bit late to your welcome party, Donald. I only post when I'm at work so I can waste my employer's time. :)

Hey Donald! Welcome to the only place on the internet which hasn't banned me! I am the undisputed (nobody else applied) queen of D'D. You will start off as a man whore; if you do your job well, you will be promoted to minion! Never mind what your duties are; rod2pop will explain them to you. He is a man whore and very good at it!

I hope cubby has warned you about some of our more "colorful" members; in case cubby hasn't, I'll enlighten you...
Beware of Morbid. Stay far away and do NAWT give him your credit card number. He hasn't had a bath in 20 years; he just sprays himself with Bengal Roach and Insect Killer. Doesn't even rinse it off! If you see a shambling heap of rags, newspaper, mud, sticks and leaves...that's MORBID! Run. Hide.
Jaded is Morbid's constant companion and partner in crime. She's a lovely person until she mixes her favorite cocktail: tequila, everclear, Tennessee whiskey, hard cider, kerosene, Clorox and a ghost chili! Then she strips and chases police officers demanding to be cuffed and spanked. Cops give her money to go away.
Hagar is my Security Detail. He gallantly defends me when I partake of "arthritis medicine". He follows me around and deletes my toasted posts. Thank Goddess for Hagar! But for him I'd be arrested by Homeland Security.
Jack Burton and Pete are our resident trolls. They grow on you...kinda like mold.

Do not believe anything anyone says about me. I have many enemies. Would you like a cat? Send me money.

On. Nov. 4, 2004 I was diagnosis with Asperger's Syndrome, (born with it)
Hey, one of my mostest favoritest people in the whole widest world has Aspie. You may just be alright after all in my book.;)

Welcome Donald, enjoy the asylum with us.

Well, I am very sorry I missed this!
Welcome @Donald !!

Here is a cookie! But eat it slowly...It's special...Good for that anxiety!

You have joined the crazy train! This is a life commitment... You are forever with us...never to leave... Muahahahahaha!

*Coughs*

Anywho! I am glad you have answered all the....necessary?....Questions....o_O

Enjoy your time here! I look forward to reading your posts!

I am kind of like @Satanica I am only on while I am at work....To waste the Employers time/money..blahdy blah
:joyful:

Latest posts

Back