• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
I was going to thank you for the story @Podargus, however I'd rather say...uh, :eek::inpain: Pod.

33uv4ef.jpg

A jealous husband has poured super glue onto his wife’s vagina after accusing her of cheating on him with her uncle.

The 45-year-old South African man from the village of Ngwamtila, near Bushbuckridge, ordered his 40-year-old wife to strip naked after threatening to chop her head off with a machete.

“My husband was an abusive man for many years. His abuse spiralled out of control when my uncle dropped me off at our home. He then accused me of cheating on him with my uncle. It was shocking because he knew my uncle well and even greeted him nicely when he dropped me off,” the woman told News24.

After locking her in their bedroom, he then applied super glue to her genitalia as punishment for her alleged indiscretions.

The woman said she had been scarred for life and unable to ever have sex again.

After the horrific attack that occurred in March 2013, her husband fled and has not been seen since.

The woman has decided to make her story public in the hopes of tracking him down and bringing him to justice.

http://www.news.com.au/world/africa...414?from=google_rss&google_editors_picks=true

She said after screaming at her he told her that he would teach her a lesson.

"Every time the month of March comes along I remember the cruelty that he showed me. He took out a panga and ordered me to take off my clothes. As I started doing that he told me that if I didn't do it he would chop off my head with the panga. He had previously tried to chop off my hand with the panga but I managed to escape. This time I could not escape."

Asked if her husband was ever arrested for his cruel actions she said: "I wanted to press charges but he fled and has not been seen since the incident. I am scared that he might come back anytime and remove my head."

The woman feels pain every time she urinates

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Husband-pours-super-glue-on-wifes-vagina-report-20150325

Ugh...if my husband said "I'm going to chop your head off with a machete"....well I'd go for his knee caps and stab him in the eye with my mascara (because that shit HURTS) :hilarious:

Wow, this is too fucked up even for me. I hope they find the fucker. Man, this shit is so wrong.

Women do need to learn methods of self defense for this kind of shit.

My Aunt super glued my Uncles forearms to the dinning room table once...He sat there, listen to her, hanging on her every word because he HAD TOO....they worked it out, super glue can fix everything.

Considering all the chopping he threatened to do, she got off pretty easy.

And I'd bet every dollar I will ever have that she takes him back.

I don't know about you ladies, but I would have opted for the beheading.

Glue my pussy together while I watch? Hell to the fucking no.

Considering all the chopping he threatened to do, she got off pretty easy.

And I'd bet every dollar I will ever have that she takes him back.

IF she did that, she would need to buy out ALL Amazon's super glue/liquid cement/epoxy they carry and;
FIRSTLY poke out his eyeballs
Mix all that epoxy together while dancing and screaming cool voodoo shit at him (adds more drama!:smuggrin:)
Lay a lovely layer of epoxy to the floor and kick him in it :rolleyes:
THEN fill EVERY orifice he has with super glue, BUT (ooooOOOoooo plot twist) when you get to his nose, use some chop sticks, or sticks, or what the fuck ever and jingle up his brain before sealing it.

LASTLY, AND MOST IMPORTANT take a selfie with him giving the camera a thumbs up and a huge grin-and post to facebook. :hilarious::hilarious:

Surprised i don't see a great deal more support for this mans actions considering the stance this site and many of its members have taken in the past on this sort of thing.

Back