• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
k527fm.jpg

Her jaw was broken. Fractures lined her skull. Burns covered her thighs.

Two weeks shy of her first birthday, the girl had just arrived at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Social workers immediately placed the infant in foster care. But arresting the alleged abuser - her mother - took eight months.

At first, Ashley Reichard, 26, of Bristol Township, blamed the girl's father, police said. And then she allegedly pretended to have ovarian cancer, shaving her head and eyebrows and forging medical forms as a Bucks County grand jury investigated.

Bristol Township police broke through the alleged smokescreen Wednesday afternoon, arresting Reichard on charges of aggravated assault and perjury, both felonies. She remained in Bucks County prison Thursday, unable to post 10 percent of her $500,000 bail.

It's unclear if Reichard has obtained a lawyer. Reichard's mother, whom Reichard lived with, declined to comment.

The investigation began in July when Reichard's mother called police to report that the infant may have been abused and was en route with her mother to Children's Hospital. Social workers and police soon arrived.

The extent of the girl's injuries also included a broken thighbone and a ruptured eardrum.

During an interview, Reichard implicated the baby's father, saying the girl had been in his custody a few days before and was "not acting like herself" and "crying in a weird way" when Reichard picked her up, court records stated.

Police continued to investigate, and eventually a grand jury was impaneled. When police arrived in January to subpoena her, Reichard allegedly claimed to have stage two ovarian cancer. She had shaved off her hair and eyebrows and had forged letters that purported to be from the Fox Chase Cancer Center, although they lacked any letterhead or printed names to accompany the unreadable signatures, police said.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20150327_Bucks_mother_arrested_for_alleged_child_abuse.html

Officials said she did this to gain sympathy and avoid prosecution. She also claimed cancer treatments caused her to miss several appointments with her parole officer.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...aked-cancer-during-child-abuse-investigation/

Jesus. She brutalized this baby. A broken thigh bone?!?!?!!! A broken jaw :eek:. Somebody needs to let Ronda Rousey go a few rounds with this loser and then sweep the remains into the trash. :punch::punch::punch:

A Levittown woman who authorities say “severely” beat and abused her 11-month-old baby was sentenced Wednesday to six to 12 years in state prison.

Ashley Reichard, 27, also lied about having cancer to get sympathy, the Bucks County District Attorney’s office said.

According to information provided by the District Attorney’s office, the abuse Reichard imposed on her daughter in 2014 during what the deputy district attorney called a “week of hell” was “among the worst” witnessed by a pediatric child abuse expert who testified in court.

During that week, Reichard admitted to authorities that she had slammed her daughter to the floor six times. She also admitted putting the baby unbuckled into a stroller then “forcefully” tipping her forward so the infant fell face-first onto a cement walkway.

She also told authorities she smashed her baby’s head into the floor. The baby had burns on her legs, authorities said. Reichard never elaborated on how the burns got there.

Deputy District Attorney Jennifer Schorn told the judge the baby’s injuries were “horrific” and the child ”could have died.”

As a result of the abuse, the baby suffered multiple skull fractures, an upper leg fractured in two places, fractures on both sides of her jaw, bruising from blows to her face and lower back, a perforated eardrum, a scratched cornea, and second-degree burns on both thighs, the Bucks County District Attorney said.

Reichard did not seek medical help for the baby until forced by others to do so, authorities said.

Reichard pleaded guilty but mentally ill on Oct. 6 to felony aggravated assault.

“What you did to the child is, quite frankly, unspeakable,” Judge Wallace H. Bateman Jr. said in court.

According to the District Attorney’s office, the child, now two and a half, has fully recovered from her injuries and lives with her father.

Dr. Carla Parkin-Joseph, a pediatrician and child-abuse expert, described the baby’s abuse as “probably one of the worst cases I’ve seen in my experience.”

http://patch.com/pennsylvania/levittown/levittown-mom-sentenced-abusing-baby-during-week-hell-da-0

Hold up... She lied about having cancer after what she did to that baby? For sympathy!!!??? LMAO okay if i was the judge and found out what the fuck she did to that baby and was informed she had cancer... Assuming it was real I would stop her treatments and send her to prison for LWOP until either the cancer or the inmates killed her ass!! Skank bitch!! I fuckin wish she had cancer. I would have anything but sympathy for her

Cunt!!

im glad there were people around that "forced" her to take the baby to the hospital. shouldve bashed her skull in with a brick and just took the baby themselves.

Back