• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
mmzu9w.jpg

A Dallas stripper who injected a young woman with heroin said she only meant to "incapacitate" the teen so she could rob her of $3,000.

But the victim, 19-year-old Rian Lashley, died of an overdose. She'd never used heroin before.

The stripper, Cierra Allyn Rounds, 27, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute drugs, and faces up to 20 years in prison.

In federal court Tuesday, Rounds described how she and her friends met Lashley at an IHOP on March 25, 2014 so that Lashley could buy $100 worth of heroin from them. She said the plan changed when they discovered Lashley had $3,000 in her purse.

"I figured ud (sic) want me on this money," Rounds texted her alleged drug dealer, who goes by "J.C." Rounds sent J.C. a series of texts outlining her plot to rob Lashley. J.C. has not been charged in the case,according to NBC Dallas.

Rounds drove Lashley to a house, where she and another woman, Kathryn Dirks, injected the victim with a dose of "China white" heroin that Rounds said was supposed to "incapacitate" her so they could take her money, her phone and her iPad.

“Ima bout to shoot her up for the first time,” Rounds texted J.C.

After Rounds and Dirks saw that Lashley was reacting badly to the heroin, they put her in an ice bath in an attempt to help her. Lashley later passed out. In court, Rounds said she thought she was only sleeping, but the teen had died. An autopsy revealed that the cause of death was a heroin overdose.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/26/rian-lashley-heroin-_n_6946612.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

Fucking bitch. I won't say anything about her being a stripper because I'm fine with that, but thinking she deserved $3,000 that didn't belong to them really pisses me off. Go get your own $3K, bitch.

I feel sorry for the victim but, alas, this is the risk you take when getting involved in that shady shit. I do wonder why she was carrying around $3K in her purse, though. I'd have that shit well hidden. Poor kid, had no idea what she was getting herself into, and her life hadn't even really begun.

I do wonder why she was carrying around $3K in her purse, though.
I'm just speculating here but: they could have know each other from the strip club and that was her earning for the night/week/month/whatever. The timing could be right after work for them as they met at an IHOP. Also factor in that the victim was 19, some 19 year olds are incredibly naïve, stripper or not she easily could have been naïve enough to think she could take care of herself or would be safe.

Oh, and if she was a stripper, remember many strippers don't have things like bank accounts and stuff.

they put her in an ice bath in an attempt to help her

Just a random aside—why do people who actually need to be calling 911 so often just turn to dunking people in ice-cold water in the type of story we see around here?

Last edited:
Little 19-year-olds trying to play real drug games. I'm sure she either told them she had that much or pulled it out in front of them. I feel bad for her, but her naivety got her killed. She probably didn't even know how to inject it. Hence the perp doing it for her.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Just a random aside—why people who actually need to be calling 911 so often just turn to dunking people in ice-cold water in the type of story we see around here?

Because...
A. They don't want to get caught.
B. They don't understand how the human body works.
C. Stupidity.

That poor girl was probably frothing/vomiting all over the place or in severe respiratory distress. Too bad nobody had an ET tube, an Ambu bag, and some Narcan along with their syringes. Then they could've done something productive.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm just speculating here but: they could have know each other from the strip club and that was her earning for the night/week/month/whatever. The timing could be right after work for them as they met at an IHOP. Also factor in that the victim was 19, some 19 year olds are incredibly naïve, stripper or not she easily could have been naïve enough to think she could take care of herself or would be safe.

Oh, and if she was a stripper, remember many strippers don't have things like bank accounts and stuff.
Rian, the victim, was not a stripper. She was planning on taking Cierra and Kat to Miami for a vacation, that's what the money was for. Instead , they robbed her and let her die on my couch 2 blocks from a fire station full of paramedics, then convinced the stupid cops she had committed suicide, then spent the next week partying on Rian's money.

Rian, the victim, was not a stripper. She was planning on taking Cierra and Kat to Miami for a vacation, that's what the money was for. Instead , they robbed her and let her die on my couch 2 blocks from a fire station full of paramedics, then convinced the stupid cops she had committed suicide, then spent the next week partying on Rian's money.
Where did the stripper part come from?

Who says the victim was trying to buy drugs in the first place?
We're taking a murdering stripper's word for that part?!
I call BS on that part-- they shot this victim full of H so she would OD & they could rob her of her hard earned money!

Looks like she didn't convince the cops for very long, no? Which is why she's looking at 20 years in a fed pen...I believe the "stupid cops" must've done something right, or ur friend's death would still be a suicide and her name, as well as the stripper's texts, would never be part of Ciera's distribution charges/evidence.

That being said, I'm sorry your friend died on your couch. I hope that Ciera gets the max.

Last edited:
Looks like she didn't convince the cops for very long, no? Which is why she's looking at 20 years in a fed pen...I believe the "stupid cops" must've done something right, or ur friend's death would still be a suicide and her name, as well as the stripper's texts, would never be part of Ciera's distribution charges/evidence.

That being said, I'm sorry your friend died on your couch. I hope that Ciera gets the max.

The homicide detectives who responded did an amazing job working on this case once they were told the details. The regular cops had called it a night and left by that time, and since I was the one who told them it was murder and not suicide I stand by my "stupid cops" statement. Four people were sentenced last week, http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...-role-in-heroin-overdose-of-dallas-teen.html/, they got off far too easy in my opinion.

From jbdatx link...
A Dallas woman on Tuesday became the second person to be sentenced to multiple years in prison for a robbery plot that ended in the heroin overdose death of a Dallas teenager.

Cierra Allyn Rounds, 28, was sentenced to 13 years in federal prison for her role in the March 2014 death of Rian Lashley, 19.

Authorities say Rounds and Kathryn Dirks — both heroin addicts who worked as strippers — injected Lashley with a fatal dose of heroin during an attempt to rob her.

Rounds at the time was dating a drug dealer, Jimison Coleman, who provided the potent form of heroin that killed Lashley.

Coleman, 37, was sentenced to 16 years in federal prison on Monday.

Rounds pleaded guilty last year to one count of conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute heroin.

U.S. District Judge Sam Lindsay said Rounds could have called 911 when Lashley was lying unconscious on a couch in a Dallas house. He said there is no doubt Rounds injected the victim in order to try to steal about $3,000 from her.

Lindsay said Rounds knew Lashley had never tried heroin before. Rounds also knew, he said, that her housemate, a regular user, had overdosed from the same “China White” heroin that Coleman sold.

“A young lady died because of what Ms. Rounds did,” Lindsay said.

Dirks, 26, also has pleaded guilty to drug charges and is scheduled to be sentenced Wednesday.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...-role-in-heroin-overdose-of-dallas-teen.html/

Back