• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Donald

@cubby asked me to post here but I never know what to say is forums like this. So I will just say hi and thanks for being you.

OH YOU! I'm going to give you a rough titty twister unless you pony up some answers.

1.) You are a dude, right?
2.) Who is your favorite forum member so far?
3.) What is your least favorite food?
4.) If you HAD TO choose between sitting on a dick and eating a pizza or eating a dick and sitting on a pizza, which would you choose? (this is an important question)
5.) Is your belly button an innie or an outie?
6.) Favorite color?
7.) How'd you find DD? ie; What brought you here?

Figure it out, man. I have one of these lined up for you if you fail to answer.

image_1e2b35b5e7.jpg

yes I'm a dude. So I can make someone made at me? let me think So far it would be @Buffettgirl .That one is simple chili. Since eating both is not a choice I would say Sitting on a dick and eating a pizza. Innie and the last one is Turquoise1( HGB 0 245 255 Hex #00F5FF)

Also I do not remember how I ended up here I just went from link to link link and I do not remember where I started.

Whatever you feel comfortable telling. How old you are, your interests, line of work, relationship history, status, social security number, bank accounts, you know the basic stuff us relatives of Nigerian Princes need to know. This is the interwebz, I'm sure it's safe.

@FallenAngel this is between you and me ok? ;) Bi Male DOB 1955. Divorced. Just started a new hobby taking photos with my new Nikon D3200 and learning about photography:snaphappy:. Sorry I'm not rich If I was I would learn to fly I wanted to learn since I was 16. I work two 8 hours days and two 12 hours days. Some hints are in my post. This is top secret ok :spy: On. Nov. 4, 2004 I was diagnosis with Asperger's Syndrome, (born with it) Dysthymic Disorder. Learning Disorder, NOS and Socially Introverted Traits, Severe, Brain Damage at Birth and a few others that I will take to my grave.

Good boy! You made it, good to know that someone listens to me. :D

I have an Uncle Donald and he wears glasses and he squinches his nose up to hold them on, I don't know why but he always has, he looks like he just tasted something yucky all the time. :watching:

You must answer all the questions it is a requirement!:woot::p:wacky::stinkyfeet::devil:

Ve haff vays offff makink you talk!

ETA: Just channeling my inner Pete ( you will learn what I mean in time)

@FallenAngel this is between you and me ok? ;) Bi Male DOB 1955. Divorced. Just started a new hobby taking photos with my new Nikon D3200 and learning about photography:snaphappy:. Sorry I'm not rich If I was I would learn to fly I wanted to learn since I was 16. I work two 8 hours days and two 12 hours days. Some hints are in my post. This is top secret ok :spy: On. Nov. 4, 2004 I was diagnosis with Asperger's Syndrome, (born with it) Dysthymic Disorder. Learning Disorder, NOS and Socially Introverted Traits, Severe, Brain Damage at Birth and a few others that I will take to my grave.
I like you more than initially, so, well done! Don't give up on learning to fly. My dad isn't rich and he owns his own plane. It's small but he flies exceptionally well, and loves it. You don't even need to own one to learn though, so do it!
Thanks for sharing, this is how progress is made!

Greetings! I'm also into photography and own a Canon 5D. It's one of my main hobbies, along with videography and 3D CGI. Oh wait, this is all about you. Ummm...nice to meet you.

Damn, I'm glad I didn't have to answer that dick & pizza question!

Greetings! I'm also into photography and own a Canon 5D. It's one of my main hobbies, along with videography and 3D CGI. Oh wait, this is all about you. Ummm...nice to meet you.

Damn, I'm glad I didn't have to answer that dick & pizza question!

Since you mentioned it, which would you choose?

Okay @rod2pop you've been asked the question and now you must answer it. I have spoken.

LOL

ETA: OOoops you answered before I commanded. Good Boy! You are acceptable. :D

LOL again.

*raises hand politely* :shy: Um, can you describe the, um...state and uh, the exact destination of the dick, please? . Thanks. *curtsy* :lurking:

Oh, hello Donald. :)

Its a good thing you answered. I'm all who's this Donald dude? Why is he bold? Why does he want to show.me love?

Hello, Donald & welcome. At least you're likely a couple of months older than I am.
(My camera is a Nikon CoolPix P510. It's a good starter camera.)

@Nell I'm not bold I'm I'm scared of my own shadow most of the time. Friendship Is what I would like to show you if you let me. @Just my luck sucks please send Rx as soon as possible. My darker side tends to come out under a lot of stress.

@Nell I'm not bold I'm I'm scared of my own shadow most of the time. Friendship Is what I would like to show you if you let me. @Just my luck sucks please send Rx as soon as possible. My darker side tends to come out under a lot of stress.

I've got to ask you Donald, what is the little character in your avi? I don't recognize it from television or kid's tv/books and I can't seem to get a google source option to come up. Is it a little cartoon veggie, maybe a pumpkin or something? It's cute, and maybe it's just the color chip or resolution on my screen, but everytime I see it it looks like a little shrugging poo ball with antennas, lol. Not trying to be a smart aleck, just asking. :)

Last edited:
It is a cross between a happy face and a pumpkin. It is me being confused when working with DAZ Studio and to remind me to slow down, think and remember on how to work with the software. The ears are corn ears.

Back