• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
rus2ls.jpg
Tyrelle Evertsen-Mostert, 31, was stabbed to death following an argument with two lodgers at her home in Norlane, north of Geelong, on Sunday night
[...]
woman fatally stabbed during an argument in front of her four-year-old son made a final phone call to her mum as she lay dying inside her home.

Tyrelle Evertsen-Mostert died following an argument with two lodgers at her home in Norlane, north of Geelong
[...]
The 31-year-old called her mother Johanna moments after she was stabbed
[...]
'Tyrelle got on the phone and said "mum I can't do this anymore",' Johanna said.

'I got there and the ambulance crew were working on her, but I could see she was already gone.

'She had a big heart. Sometimes I would even say to her she has a halfway house because anyone that wanted to stay, she'd let them stay.'
[...]
homicide squad detectives are searching for a man and woman in their 20s who left the home shortly after the incident.

'We believe we know those people and we're asking them to contact the police and come forward,' Detective Inspector Mick Hughes said
[...]

Police would not give a description or detail their involvement in the investigation, but said the group was known to each other.

'They were all in the house just prior to the assault,'
[...]
'They went into the bedroom and there was a discussion in the bedroom that escalated.'

Police do not know what the argument was about.

Two other men who were at the house at the time were questioned by police, but have been cleared
[...]
Ms Evertsen-Mostert's partner, Jason, was also injured in the attack and was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-phone-call-mum-lay-dying.html#ixzz3Iiq7bzTL
her fb
https://www.facebook.com/tyrelle.evertsenmostert?fref=ts

Jasons FB
https://www.facebook.com/jason.gentle.9?pnref=lhc.rel

Sometimes I would even say to her she has a halfway house because anyone that wanted to stay, she'd let them stay.'
Maybe she let too many unsavory people in her house. My brother does that. He is too cowardly to tell people they cannot come in. Then they come whenever they like. Then he says he is afraid to tell them to leave or not to come over anymore because he is afraid they will retaliate or steal from him - steal from him more than they do. What a fool.

Animals like these just lie and wait for weak prey like this woman. They suck the life out them and bleed them dry of money and steal from them all the while acting like they are their best friend. When they are finally told they have to leave they can't accept the fact they might actually have to get a job and support themselves. Some would rather kill their prey than to hear how much of a sorry ass moucher they really are.

Back