• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Ass cancer doesn't sound painful enough.

You are right. How about being sodomized by a railroad tie? And then beat to death because she is screaming from the pain of a torn anus, ruptured rectum and perforated bowel?

I cannot fully express the hatred I have for this festering carbuncle. But this is a start....

I just want to set them both on fire put them out then do it again and see how long it takes for them to die. I guess we can shoot them full of adrenaline to keep them going longer but fire is definitely how I want their ending to come. That or being bludgeoned to death with a really big rock.

I would prefer she get ass cancer. And 25 years is shit. This bitch has been a total waste her whole life. I will still hope for ass cancer.[/.

Lauralye comment..
  1. I don't.. Only because if she had cancer they would treat her pain medication and she deserves every ounce of pain and the whole crap about every convict deserves certain rights would end up with her being waited on hand and foot in a hospital... She deserves everything that baby suffered and having cancer would guarantee all kinds of special and the bitch probably would not die from it..

Last edited:
Thing is, in a horror story of a case like this, we can all type the kinds of revenge/retribution we would like to see visited upon this person and her cutie pie boyfriend.

But I think I am safe in saying that in all honesty, our posts are just ways to cover up how completely shocked and stunned something like this makes us all feel. Not that we don't mean it, but I know personally, I can't REALLY allow myself to think too long on what actually happened to that baby.

RIP, Ashlynn. I can't begin to imagine what you suffered.

GUILTY!

The jury deliberated for about four hours before deciding Jordan Lafayette Prince, 26, was guilty of first-degree murder, child abuse and forcible sodomy in the killing of Ashlynn Lillith Peters. He now faces life in prison when sentenced April 30 by Circuit Judge Nancy Schneider.

Prince, 26, showed no emotion when the verdict was read. He was the boyfriend of Ashlynn’s mother, Jessica Howell. She encouraged Prince to have sexual contact with her infant daughter, authorities have said.

http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/cr...536f-b45d-096205835388.html?mobile_touch=true

***EDIT*** Damnit!! Here it was my very first update/link post and I was so proud to be on top of the good news, but Forensicwx beat me by 5 mins! lol Oh well... my other comments below still stand. ;)

UPDATE: They pronounced this worthless steaming pile of feces guilty yesterday. :D:D:D (Not that it comes as a surprise.)

http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/cr...536f-b45d-096205835388.html?mobile_touch=true

Sentencing will have to wait until April 30th, but thankfully he could get life... though that's still getting off easy for this in my book!

I'll be reserving my happy dance until I hear that he's locked up for the rest of his miserable existence AND will then get passed around by all the other, larger, harrier inmates who'll show him only a tiny fraction of what he put that precious baby through. Maybe the inmates will do the world an extra favor and strangle him too while they're at it.

It bothers me deeply that our taxpayer money goes to feeding shit bricks like this. :rage:

Of all the horrendous things I've read on here, this story got to me even more. It's just... beyond words... beyond evil.

God Bless you beautiful baby girl! I hope you're happily playing in heaven and being held tight and adored by the angels!!

Last edited:
***EDIT*** Damnit!! Here it was my very first update/link post and I was so proud to be on top of the good news, but Forensicwx beat me by 5 mins! lol Oh well... my other comments below still stand. ;)

UPDATE: They pronounced this worthless steaming pile of feces guilty yesterday. :D:D:D (Not that it comes as a surprise.)

Sentencing will have to wait until April 30th, but thankfully he could get life... though that's still getting off easy for this in my book!

I'll be reserving my happy dance until I hear that he's locked up for the rest of his miserable existence AND will then get passed around by all the other, larger, harrier inmates who'll show him only a tiny fraction of what he put that precious baby through. Maybe the inmates will do the world an extra favor and strangle him too while they're at it.

It bothers me deeply that our taxpayer money goes to feeding shit bricks like this. :rage:

Of all the horrendous things I've read on here, this story got to me even more. It's just... beyond words... beyond evil.

God Bless you beautiful baby girl! I hope you're happily playing in heaven and being held tight and adored by the angels!!

Its all good @amac, I only beat u because this was a county over and on my morning news, plus I keep vampire hours. :)

But welcome! And thanks for the update. I echo all of you sentiments completely! It's possible I might know someone who can keep you updated on how this waste of space is doing in prison.

Last edited:
Its all good @amac, I only beat u because this was a county over and on my morning news, plus I keep vampire hours. :)

But welcome! And thanks for the update. I echo all of you sediments completely! It's possible I might know someone who can keep you updated on how this waste of space is doing in prison.

Ugh. I didn't realize he was only a county away. Crossing my fingers he ends up in your facility. Hopefully, someone up the food chain will drop a dime to the inmates before he gets there and when he opens his mouth to say it was all "her" and he was "set up", you can grin and tell him his friends at THE DREAMIN' DEMON send him their love...:mooning: :finger: :laser::pigeon:

Last edited:
The thing is these fuckers never really get what they deserve. If they did a lot more of them would be dead and our money would actually go to worthwhile causes instead of keeping these filthy animals alive and well.

I've *heard* ;) this guy is a creepy mofo. its possible it's an act to attempt to keep others at bay, but once he leaves segregation it is going to be interesting to see what happens to/with him.

:grumpy: He will never leave his current prison. :shifty:

I hope this guy gets a long long healthy life... without his balls... getting cigarette burns every other day... being raped every other night... toothless... in solitary confinement twice a year... Death his only hope.

I hope this guy gets a long long healthy life... without his balls... getting cigarette burns every other day... being raped every other night... toothless... in solitary confinement twice a year... Death his only hope.

That doesn't happen. This isn't 1915.

I've *heard* ;) this guy is a creepy mofo. its possible it's an act to attempt to keep others at bay, but once he leaves segregation it is going to be interesting to see what happens to/with him.

:grumpy: He will never leave his current prison. :shifty:

Uuugghh.... I've never wanted to watch KARMA in Acton as much as I would love to see this pos get what he deserves every day and every minute :popcorn::crack::nana:...uugghh to be a fly on the wall of that prison..or even better a PRISON GUARD ..RIP BABY ASHLYN

ETA....and I wish the same for the piece of crap incubator..

Last edited:
Uuugghh.... I've never wanted to watch KARMA in Acton as much as I would love to see this pos get what he deserves every day and every minute :popcorn::crack::nana:...uugghh to be a fly on the wall of that prison..or even better a PRISON GUARD ..RIP BABY ASHLYN

ETA....and I wish the same for the piece of crap incubator..
;)

<3 @Lauralye

Did you really just describe an infants last moments as she was being raped in such disgustingly graphic terms?

What in the literal fuck is wrong with you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you really just describe an infants last moments as she was being raped in such disgustingly graphic terms?

What in the literal fuck is wrong with you?

Just another banned user coming back with another account.

She should be given the same punishment as him. I'm so sick of our criminal system handing down half-assed sentences to women just because they're viewed as delicate flowers. She was just as involved in that shitty crime as he was. I mean no offense to the ladies here, but I'm sure most see the light sentences handed down here and there. She did no worse than him. Shame on whoever handed her down such a pitiful sentence.

Back