• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://news.yahoo.com/police-man-stabs-wife-death-while-7-kids-192159660.html

A man stabbed his wife to death after he slapped one of their seven children for playing videogames and she confronted him about it, police said Friday.

Goodyear police said the children witnessed at least part of the Thursday night attack, and a 14-year-old daughter called 911 to frantically plead for help.

The husband also called 911 after the attack, reportedly crying "hysterically," apologizing and saying he'd lost his mind and stabbed his wife, police said in a court document.

The document identified the husband as 37-year-old John Leo Davis and the wife as Michele Davis. Police said she was 35.

The husband and wife were parents to three of the seven children who were present, while the husband is father to two others, and the wife was the mother to the remaining two, police spokeswoman Lisa Kutis said. Kutis said an eighth child, age 16, wasn't home when the attack occurred.

Another slapping death. This is catching on.

What an ironic name for the town in which they live.

OH, now seeing the freak's photo...yeah, he looks like he doesn't know anything about good decision making. Look's like he's sullen because somebody pulled his 12 course meal away.

Wow, really? Over a video game in a house full of kids. Couldn't even bother to drag her by the hair into the bedroom to kill her, huh, caveman? And when it comes to a flat affect, it doesn't get much flatter than that. He's either got zero conscience, or the dude is honestly stuck in "wtf did I just do" mind-freeze mode. That's a trauma witnessed likely not soon to be forgotten. :(

This guy was a domestic violence a hole from hell. He has a long history of domestic violence in three states. Sad the mom never found the strength to leave him. Its the kids that will pay for his selfish maniacal behavior.

They have 8, eight, EIGHT kids! Seven were home at the time. Two are his, two are hers and three they had together (ages 3-14). Doesn't say who the eighth one (16) who wasn't home belongs too. That's enough to make anyone go batshit crazy:wacky:

I think dad overreacted just a tad :sarcasm: when mom got in his face about slapping the daughter.

Psychotic abusive POS.

And this is why I have no intention of having more than 3 kids (preferably two but I'm willing to deal with three if we get struck with a set of twins on the second child attempt). 8 kids would probably send me over the edge as well... not even lying.

Dear Lord, if I had 7 kids (I actually cringed typing that) I would get upset if they weren't busying themselves with something. ANYTHING! And here he is slapping a child for occupying herself.

I would legitimately lose my fucking mind with 3 more kids in my house.

Back