• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

piXyNinjette

You have to watch the video on the link! What a douchebag! I used to know him when I was the leader of his street team when he was in an underground rap group called Underworld Assassins. He was a class A creep even then.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) -- The Louisville man accused beating his girlfriend with a hammer was arraigned in court Monday morning, March 23.

Twenty-eight-year-old Jeffrey Scott did not seem upset over his weekend arrest, in fact the complete opposite. He was smiling during his appearance in court.

Scott is facing first degree assault charges and attempted murder after police said his alleged girlfriend was found severely beaten with a hammer to her head in a Jefferson County park. According to the police report, the woman suffered serious physical trauma to her skull. Despite her pleas for help, Scott continued to beat her.

During the arraignment his bond was set at $250,000 cash only.

His alleged girlfriend was taken to University Hospital and is in critical condition.

When Scott was asked if he needed an attorney, he said he would represent himself. He is due back in court on April 2.

http://www.whas11.com/story/news/cr...iend-with-hammer-arraigned-in-court/70326832/

He looks a little too fucking happy for beating a woman with a hammer. I really, really want to wipe that fucking smile off his too-fucking-pleased face. I'd call him a dick hole but that would be an insult to dick holes.

Im shocked not so much that he did this and Hailed satan but the fact that he was dating a female over the age of 18. I had access to his personal and the group's myspace page and just could not handle that he constantly was sending pics out of his dick to underage girls!I would post a facebook link but I have all of his facebook pages blocked because of his weirdo messages he kept sending me. lol

Yep. I agree. He is a bad dream. Now if he would just disappear like a bad dream. What the Hell has he been eating since the video? He looks like the Pillsbury doughboy!:shrug:

Baddreamnew.jpg

LOL He has a freaking Hatchet man necklace....LOL
Whoop Whoop....Magic magic ninja WHAT!?

Oh dear God's! I USED to be a "Juggalette" back when I was 12-16
WORST IDEA EVER

I also have friends into Underground music too. I still have some friends that are rappers for Underground groups. But I think they have calmed down a bit since those days. I think they just like to rap. They enjoy it. More power to em.

This guy though:
635627126892476745-jeffrey-Scott-court-arraignment-03232015.JPG

Looks like a Grade A Asswipe.

Buddy. Leave Satan out of this. For I am sure Satan wants nothing to do with your crazy ass! GTFO

Yep. I agree. He is a bad dream. Now if he would just disappear like a bad dream. What the Hell has he been eating since the video? He looks like the Pillsbury doughboy!:shrug:
I understand in jail, they eat nothing but baloney sandwiches and imitation mac-n-cheese.

if you notice in this video he is with nothing but underage chicks. SMH
Coz no self respecting woman over 21 would be seen with that douche. Seriously he looks like a douche before and after. Them eyebrows just seal the deal and would send me running in the opposite direction.

Every single person in those pics is mucho mucho el creepo. (That semester of French is finally paying off.) But seriously... White trash wannabe central, reeeeprrrresent!! :wtf:

Of course freaky-eyes takes the cake. Is the blonde next to him in the vid pics the GF in question? I feel terrible for whoever the poor girl happens to be, but I can't be the only one seriously questioning her IQ right?? What kind of terrible character judgement does it take to say to yourself, "Hey, now THAT mega douche has potential!" :confused:

I have always wondered how ICP seems to have no fans but the lowest common denominator of the human race. It is actually pretty impressive.

Been watching this story closely but there have been no updates on the females condition, im hoping that means that she is going to survive

I used to know him when I was the leader of his street team when he was in an underground rap group called Underworld Assassins. He was a class A creep even then.

hahahahahahahahahhaahah

just could not handle that he constantly was sending pics out of his dick to underage girls!

What'd the police say when you reported it? I mean you say you couldn't handle that he was doing it so i assume you did the mature, responsible, RIGHT thing and contacted the authorities so as to put a stop to it.

hahahahahahahahahhaahah

What'd the police say when you reported it? I mean you say you couldn't handle that he was doing it so i assume you did the mature, responsible, RIGHT thing and contacted the authorities so as to put a stop to it.

That they would look into it but I never heard anything back from them. Jeff got beat down by some guys not long after that for sending out nudes to those guy's little sister, i stopped talking to him or associating with him at ALL after that.

So, I am the owner of that video. What you all obviously don't seem to know is those photos were taken six or seven years ago. Yes, we were underage and attending a concert. I am also best friends with the girl that was beaten. She is alive, and healing well and was never his girlfriend. But I would much appreciate if you could take that video down and stop bashing us for poor judgement from six years ago. Thanks.

Last edited:
So, I am the owner of that video. What you all obviously don't seem to know is those photos were taken six or seven years ago. Yes, we were underage and attending a concert. I am also best friends with the girl that was beaten. She is alive, and healing well and was never his girlfriend. But I would much appreciate if you could take that video down and stop bashing us for poor judgement from six years ago. Thanks.

Rest assured someone will be along in a while to address your complaint. I'll just alert @piXyNinjette, she'll be along shortly, Keep your shirt on.

Back