• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bowling68

602bBvm.jpg

Why not just stand up and shout "Come get me!"?

A Maine man wanted by the cops took to Snapchat to announce he was going back to his home in Fairfield.

Which prompted a round of calls to the Somerset County Sheriff's office telling authorities about the social media notes from fugitive Christopher Wallace.

Deputies then surrounded the house, which prompted a second text from Wallace, saying he was hiding in a cabinet.

Case solved.
The Sheriff's office also used social media in connection with the case - to poke fun at Wallace's stupidity.

"A search of the kitchen cabinets turned up some food, some pots and pans, and also a pair of feet," said a post on the department's Facebook page.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...iding-place-on-snapchat/ar-AA9Xnwt?ocid=HPDHP

*Sighs*

Seriously?

You can't fix stupid....
What a dipshit. LOL :rolleyes::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::crack::joyful:

Oh-ho, fellow demonites. ..you have no idea the crazy ass things people name their kids around here! A few examples from my years in CPS:
Pronounced "ShaTodd". Spelled "Shithead" . Yes. Seriously.
Had a couple who named their son Lucifer. A woman who named her son's after jello flavors. Can't be more specific on that one, may be too close to identifiable...but trust me. Idiots will name their children literally anything these days.

Oh-ho, fellow demonites. ..you have no idea the crazy ass things people name their kids around here! A few examples from my years in CPS:
Pronounced "ShaTodd". Spelled "Shithead" . Yes. Seriously.
Had a couple who named their son Lucifer. A woman who named her son's after jello flavors. Can't be more specific on that one, may be too close to identifiable...but trust me. Idiots will name their children literally anything these days.
Everyone's heard of Lemonjello and Orangejello. Lucifer's not that uncommon, and Shi'Thead (pronounced Sha-theed in all anecdotes I've heard) is a classic. While stupid, ridiculous, and how-can-you-possibly-claim-to-be-literate-and-still-insist-on-calling-your-kid-THAT names absolutely exist, those three are apocryphal; everyone's friend-of-a-friend saw these working at a school, hospital, or civil registration service. I don't doubt you've seen some doozies, I'm just used to calling bullshit over those exact three examples, especially when pulled out all together.

ETA: Does this even pertain to the thread? "Christopher Wallace" is pretty damn normal a name.

Last edited:
Yeah... I replied to the comment without realising it appeared to not belong here, although there are countless other threads here where it would be relevant.
No problem. I thought I hit the wrong thread at first ...wouldn't have been the first time. You're definitely right about the other threads though. :bookworm:

Oh, hell...that's what I get for posting from my stupid phone! I was sitting in the dentists waiting room, and guess I hit the wrong thread. Sorry, guys!

Back