• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
I'm guessing there's a little more to this than cinnamon buns. This woman sounds whack. I feel sorry for her kid, who was riding along during her attempt at vehicular homicide. Got to say kudos to the near-victim for his "high stepping" skills, though! I'm glad she didn't succeed.

Police arrested a 34-year-old Myrtle Beach woman in connection with attempted murder and unlawful conduct toward a child on Wednesday after she allegedly tried to hit someone with a car following an argument over a cinnamon bun, according to a police report.

Amy Joe Derepentigny was charged with attempted murder and unlawful neglect of a child or helpless person and was booked into the J. Reuben Long Detention Center, according to jail records.

Police were called about 2 p.m. Tuesday to the 400 block of 28th Avenue North for an incident involving a car crash.

An investigation revealed that Derepentigny and the victim of the alleged attempted murder had argued at a local gas station about not having enough money for a cinnamon bun before driving to the home where the incident happened, police said.

Derepentigny told the victim, “If you step in front of this car, I’ll run you over,” according to the arrest warrant.

Derepentigny then quickly accelerated toward the victim and attempted to strike him in a 2000 Ford Expedition, police said.

Authorities said there was a 13-year-old child in the front seat during the incident, so Derepentigny was also charged with unlawful neglect of a child.

The victim told police that he did some “high stepping” to get out of Derepentigny’s way when she allegedly drove toward him, and she then ran the vehicle into the fence of a nearby apartment building, according to the report.
http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article16440476.html

The miscreant (alleged):

3-26-15%20Amy_zpspkgnbwzv.jpg

OH MY FUCKING HOLY SHIT! Those EYES...look at those EVIL eyes! I would never be able to get a hard-on with a woman looking at me like that! How did she ever produce a child? That gaze would burn right through a man's balls.

Last edited:
See, I was fooled into thinking it was a fight over a CinnaBun item, but this shit happened over a gas station cinnamon bun? The former might've been worth it :hungry:

Back