• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Hi,

ozchick

Hi,
I've been here a little while so I thought I should say hi.
I'm 30, from the central coast of NSW Australia.
I work in mental health and I love to read true crime and pondering why people do the crazy shit they do.
I love love love dogs and my true weakness is a sad dog story.
I have few friends and prefer quality over quantity.
I like to take life as it comes and roll with the punches, I've lost a few close people in my life and that just makes me remember life is short !
I've had a past that is very different then the life I live now, but every now and again the past still haunts me.
I am who I am unapologeticly imperfect me !

Welcome to the den ozchick! I can't wait to see you jump right in to some threads.

People are going to warn you about some things. Don't sit here, beware of that, this person is psycho...it's all true! ;)

I wish I could take credit for this, but your neighbor @Podargus posted this yesterday, and so in honor of your homeland of Oz, I will repost here for your enjoyment.

hv48eg.jpg

Enjoy the craziness!

G'day, @ozchick

I'm only a newb here too, but welcome along! Good to see another Aussie on board.

I'm in the Hawkesbury district, so we're almost neighbors. In a purely Australian sense.

Hope to see you around the traps.

I think you got my first cookie.

G'day, @ozchick

I'm only a newb here too, but welcome along! Good to see another Aussie on board.

I'm in the Hawkesbury district, so we're almost neighbors. In a purely Australian sense.

Hope to see you around the traps.

I think you got my first cookie.
I'm originally from blacktown i escaped about a yr ago lol. So in Australian terms , we are ex next door neighbors ! Lol

Last edited:
We're all unapologetically imperfect 'round here and we wouldn't have it any other way. :) Welcome aboard, ozchick.

And, thanks so much @Forensicwx for REposting @Podargus ' nightmare Koala. :nailbiting: Aren't I allowed one, tiny, little delusion of life with unicorns and rainbows? :arghh: :joyful:

Welcome!
You have made the Life Commitment to all of us here at the D'D.
You are forever ours. Not allowed to leave.
Signed away your soul....All that happy Jazz!

Enjoy your cookie. But as I warn everyone... Do not eat mine all in one sitting, for you may go comatose...It very potent....
ENJOY!

I look forward to seeing your comments!

I love love love dogs and my true weakness is a sad dog story.

I can't read the animal stories, they always make me cry. I can read the most heinous things done to humans, but not the animals.

I have a great big ol' Australian Shepherd, and yes I know they are not originally from Australia, but he is the bestest dog in the whole wide world, wherever they came from. He's due for his grooming since it's starting to get hot here in South Georgia and he likes to lay in mud puddles to cool off. So today he looks all nice and fluffy on one side and the other side he's all matted with dried mud. But he sits here looking at me with his great big ol' gold eyes with his tongue hanging out, begging for a treat and I just don't care he looks like Swamp Thang, he gets a treat. LOL

I can't read the animal stories either, waaayyyy too depressing for me. I wanted to be a vet, but I couldn't stand to see them dying and I HATE cats lol.
Your dog sounds awesome, but most are. :)

I gleefully welcome you to this Den of Demons. Because for demons, we're all pretty happy here. Though I've occasionally been told I can be cranky.

So what exactly is "Timeshare attorney business" or is it super-duper top secret and I don't have the clearances in place to be told?

Sorry to do that on your intro thread @ozchick , welcome! I've seen you around, hope you're enjoying the forums!:D

Welcome to the den ozchick! I can't wait to see you jump right in to some threads.

People are going to warn you about some things. Don't sit here, beware of that, this person is psycho...it's all true! ;)

I wish I could take credit for this, but your neighbor @Podargus posted this yesterday, and so in honor of your homeland of Oz, I will repost here for your enjoyment.

hv48eg.jpg

Enjoy the craziness!
thank you for sharing Pogs incredible pic. I missed it the first time and it is classic pissed off beastie. There is nothing cuddly or cute lookin about this little bugger!

Back