• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Speaking of Icy Hot, we had a really cool, funny nurse at the jail I sadly had to fire b/c she got so tired of inmates lying to her, making up story after story about their "dry skin" problems and this, that and the other (they could buy lotion, etc. on commissary) to get freebie 30cc med cups (size of a Nyquil cup) full of something to use for their handies, she started passing out Muscle Rub (same thing as Icy Hot but looks like white skin cream) instead of lotions and creams.

Within about two days, the "kites started flying" (medical requests) and we had a stampede of inmates complaining their "muscle" had been "rubbed" raw. VERY red and highly painful/uncomfortable, but luckily, no blisters and everyone's skin was intact. Had they wanted to pursue it, both the inmates and the Dept. could've charged her with multiple counts of assault, and I had no choice but to let her go and turn in an incident report to the State Board of Nursing.

I have no idea what sanctions against her license the state board took, but man, other than that mean, little "paybacks are hell" deal, she was a great jail/Corrections nurse and those are *hard* to find around here! In retro, may have just dodged a bigger bullet with that one.

O.K. Back on topic. :)

Last edited:
I would just like to highlight this complete and utter failure by the "mother".

The article did say she has mental health issues that may affect her cognitive ability. The fact that they phrased it like that suggests it wasn't your run of the mill depression or anxiety disorder. Considering his previous charge involved mistreating a mentally handicapped person, I would venture to guess he has an eye for those with mental disabilities, and hooked up with her because he knew she wasn't all there and would be an easier victim as a result.

Chick's not playing with a full deck of cards. Unfortunately, that doesn't prevent a person from breeding. But I can't hate her too much.

But I can't hate her too much
I still can.

I can still hate, I may understand her inaction better but that doesn't change the fact that I hate her inaction.

I will say that I would like to hear more about the possible affects on her cognitive ability. It's almost a blanket term. A person can have their abilities affected but still be perfectly capable human beings. Basically I want to know to what extent.

I have been around numerous "impaired" young men and women and the vast majority of them know that what he was doing was wrong and would have done something, more than this mother did. And that's probably because of their impairments, they aren't able to fully appreciate or predict the dangerousness of trying to intervene in a case of child abuse.

I'm not saying that all cognitively impaired people are like the ones I have met but I'm also saying that not all cognitive impairments excuse her inaction.

That's fair, and you could be absolutely right. It might be no excuse at all. But it's unusual for law enforcement to cite something like that as a mitigating factor. Combined with the fact that she's not being charged but is allowed only supervised visitation... I'm just glad these kids are on the radar, now. Sad that it had to come to this.

And the asshole with the shiner just looks like a bully.

Wow what a big tough guy he is beating on babies and the mentally challenged. The fact that mom has issues shows that we have another winner when it comes to picking those most vulnerable. I hate guys like this more than the women who sit back and let this happen.
I am glad he resisted. He should have resisted more and gotten a bullet for his trouble. One can wish. That blackeye makes my day tho.

I say we handcuff him and put rubber bands around his balls and leave him in his cell. Start a "balls board"...people can place bets on how long it'll take for him to get blood poisoning or gangrene! If he complains, give him an asprin.

My karma is as black as a coal miner's wash water. All y'all's fault!

It's because of situations like this that I sometimes look with wonder at the houses I pass while driving, not knowing what is going on "behind closed doors" and pondering: is somebody being treated violently right now? Is there any way of knowing? And what could I do to stop it?

While we sit here discussing such events, right now, somewhere in the country, someone is being abused...or murdered. Someone is living out the final seconds of their life, destroyed by the hands of another, seeking refuge and finding none.

It's just depressing.

Made me think of the opening of this song... well this song in general but yeah...

Last edited:
Anyone wanting my rod2pop's "attention" will have fork over the green FIRST. Arthritis medicine ain't cheap and I'm too paranoid to grow it.
Fork it over hoes; he's da bomb! A little tired and traumatized, but always "up" for it!

This is a very vulgar post.

Isn't Flint just the pus pocket of America. It needs to be squeezed like a zit til the pus runs clear.

ETA: Flint - crime capital of the U.S., Saginaw - 3rd or 4th or something like that shit. Me approx 2 hours away from each. Gotta love Michigan:shifty:. Personal rant over:stop:
It's the water they drink all the lead is killing everyones brain cells.

Back