• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
original.jpg

Minnesota man smiled for the camera and licked his lips after brutally beating his girlfriend's dog, police said. That's when he allegedly fatally shot the animal and left it in a ditch.

Princeton resident Anthony R. Sather, 24, was arrested last Wednesday after his girlfriend discovered three videos on the man's computer showing him allegedly killing her dog, the Star Tribune reported.

Sather smiled and licked his lips on video before killing Draco, a Shiba Inu huskey, according to a criminal complaint obtained by the publication. During the October incident, Sather allegedly slammed the dog on a concrete garage floor before beating the animal, then took Draco outside where he fatally shot him.

Andrea Godfrey, 21, was alerted that her dog had been found dead in a ditch. Sather allegedly told her that the dog had probably been mistaken for a coyote and shot.

But two months later, a suspicious Godfrey checked the suspect's computer, where she found video evidence of Sather killing her pet, according to the complaint.

More from the Star Tribune:

Sather added in a few kicks to Draco and thwarted the pet’s repeated efforts to run away, dragging the yelping animal back before the camera to continue an assault that left “large amounts of blood on the floor.”
Sather closed out the video by moving close to the camera, smiling and saying, “This ain’t done yet.” He then licked his lips.

A second video showed Sather kicking the dog. It’s in the third video that Draco’s death was recorded. Sather held a silver pistol, the dog prone in a patch of grass. Sather was yelling and pointing the gun at Draco.

Godfrey quickly captured the video on her cellphone and took the information to police. When cops searched Sather's home, they found the pistol shown in the video used to kill Draco, police said, according to the Princeton Union-Eagle.

“The torture, it shocks the conscience,” Sheriff’s Capt. Scott Fildes told the Star Tribune. “[The video] was extremely difficult to watch.”

A page titled "Justice For Draco" has more than 10,000 likes on Facebook.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6458938

10917130_1514307598832911_7542187844083024648_n.png

Last edited:
But two months later, a suspicious Godfrey checked the suspect's computer
I wonder what made her suspicious enough to check his computer?

Handsome dog, I'm guess he was jealous of the dog's good looks as opposed to his lack of them.

I can't even read the whole thing fs. Reading about defenceless animals being hurt gets to me just as much as babies being injured. I'd like to slam his face into some concrete, before letting some pit bulls maul him.

poor dog. wonder what the fuck the reason was for doing that to the dog. what a fucking asshole fucker. MY mom had a husband that used to kick her cocker spaniel puppy in the stomach when mom was not around it developed a bladder control problem and my mom divorced the dick, hes dead now from alcoholism hopefully "rotting in the bowels of hell sucking satans dick" as my mom says.

What a fuckface fucker. Piece of fucking shit!!!! (I don't swear this much in my everyday life, but I say what the fuck I want on DD) sometimes the only way to describe how you truly feel is to scream FUCK!!!! What a pussy!!!! I can't even right now...

Sather was charged with three felony counts on January 5: Count 1 - 5th degree drug possession (marijuana); Count 2 - 5th degree drug possession, subsequent conviction; and Count 3 - Animal Torture. Bail was set at $250,000. Next appearance is January 28 in Sherburne County Court.

(link)

HEARING UPDATE
Anthony Sather appeared at the Sherburne County Courthouse for his Omnibus hearing this afternoon (Jan. 28). There were approximately 60 Justice for Draco supporters outside the Courthouse showing their support for Draco and letting the Court know that this is an important issue and that animal cruelty will not be tolerated. Many supporters also were in the hearing room.

Sather had previously been appointed a Public Defender but today he appeared with his newly retained attorney. The next hearing, a Contested Omnibus hearing, is scheduled for Thursday, March 5, at 8:30 a.m. at the Sherburne County Courthouse. Sather is still in jail. Also, an amended complaint was filed today by the prosecutor.

(A generic explanation of what a contested omnibus hearing is - if the defendant and his attorney believe that evidence was gathered improperly, they present the case against the evidence at the contested omnibus hearing. Based on the amount of admissible evidence, the judge decides whether the case proceeds to trial.)

We will provide more information about gathering at the Courthouse on March 5 to support Draco as the date draws closer.

Several TV stations and news media were at the Courthouse today. Links below...

Emotions Flare As Dog Torture Suspect Appears In Court | CBS

Dozens protest at hearing for man who taped dog killing | Star Tribune

Crowd gathering at courthouse for hearing in case of alleged dog torturer | Star News

Animal advocates demonstrate, alleged dog-killer appears in Sherburne County Court | Princeton Union-Eagle

And here’s another link that might be of interest...

Anthony Sather Case No. 71-CR-15-31 - Animal Folks MN

poor dog. wonder what the fuck the reason was for doing that to the dog. what a fucking asshole fucker. MY mom had a husband that used to kick her cocker spaniel puppy in the stomach when mom was not around it developed a bladder control problem and my mom divorced the dick, hes dead now from alcoholism hopefully "rotting in the bowels of hell sucking satans dick" as my mom says.
Most abusers do hurt the family pets, it shows the family what can happen to them. Sick fuckers.

What a beautiful dog. :(

I read all of this and the links last night, and of all the demented shit I've heard a human do this one caused me sickening dreams last night.

When it comes to the worst offenders of human on human heinous crimes, it is depressing, revolting, angering sometimes (some of it simply Darwinist weeding out and good riddance) , and outright unbelievable. Yet, in a way, sadly, it is believable. Humans are capable of the worst sadistic cruelty. So are some wild animals. But the differene between a wild animal and a human is that we have sentience and consciousness. I can't fault a wild animal who destroys just for the pointless destructive "fun" of it. I can however fault a human for doing so. This is why when I read or hear from people, the inevitable pokes from jerks about "Where y'all when a child is abused?" I want to upchuck at the logical idiocy of such argumentativeness. After reading the comments on one of those news story links in that very vein, I want to say a few words.

Those who come out and commit their time to fighting for protection of pets have something called reverence for life. When you have reverence for life, that by definition includes human life. Therefore people who are involved in fighting for the protection of pets from the likes of wretched fucks who would abuse (that includes neglect) and destroy them without a blink an eye, also are the same people who have a reference for, take care and protect human life. The two go hand in hand.

Thus, lobbing a stirring-the-pot invective to those protective pets shows a lack of intelligence on either the ability to 'get' where people who value life come from or a callous and knowing cynical poke simply to provoke defensive outrage.In other words, the jerk knows that pet protection activists do care deeply about all life and protect it. It is like adding insult to injury. Yeah, babies matter too, you ignorant phoney jackass.

Here's the thing about why this is so inconscioubley evil. Dogs were domesticated and bred as human companions and workmates. As a domesticated pet, they are dependent for their livelihood on their owner/master/family. WE did this. Humans created this for own needs/wants. The truly wonderful part is that dogs like humans love being in a family, love companionship, love to work and be rewarded, protective and are lastly, when in a loving family pack loyal.

They are loyal to fault.

Makes them in my opinion, at least the highest being on this God Foresaken planet. It also makes them excruciatingly vulnerable.

Fuck anyone who beats a dog. Fuck him/her to burn in Hell for infinity.

HEARING RESCHEDULED

The contested omnibus hearing of Anthony Sather has been rescheduled for Monday, April 20, 8:30 a.m. at the Sherburne County Courthouse. We will post another Event with information in the near future. Thank you to everyone for being flexible and continuing to support this important effort to show the court that Draco deserves justice. Nancy~

This spawn of Satan is ON VIDEO beating and killing the dog. Why do they keep postponing his trial? Just lock the evil son-of-a-bitch up in a padded room somewhere, or let a couple of starving pits have him, and be done with it. With him on video there's no way he can claim he didn't do it so what's to debate? :mad::mad::mad::mad: I would love to chew his head off and shove it up his ass! Hey, puppy killer, this is for you: :finger::finger::finger:

Fuck, the things people do when you're not looking.

I really wanna rip this fucker's balls off. No, I don't ever want to touch another guy's balls, but in this case, I can make an exception. I'd love to rip those fuckers off, ram them in his throat, and watch him asphyxiate slowly. That should be his manner of execution.

I read all of this and the links last night, and of all the demented shit I've heard a human do this one caused me sickening dreams last night.

When it comes to the worst offenders of human on human heinous crimes, it is depressing, revolting, angering sometimes (some of it simply Darwinist weeding out and good riddance) , and outright unbelievable. Yet, in a way, sadly, it is believable. Humans are capable of the worst sadistic cruelty. So are some wild animals. But the differene between a wild animal and a human is that we have sentience and consciousness. I can't fault a wild animal who destroys just for the pointless destructive "fun" of it. I can however fault a human for doing so. This is why when I read or hear from people, the inevitable pokes from jerks about "Where y'all when a child is abused?" I want to upchuck at the logical idiocy of such argumentativeness. After reading the comments on one of those news story links in that very vein, I want to say a few words.

Those who come out and commit their time to fighting for protection of pets have something called reverence for life. When you have reverence for life, that by definition includes human life. Therefore people who are involved in fighting for the protection of pets from the likes of wretched fucks who would abuse (that includes neglect) and destroy them without a blink an eye, also are the same people who have a reference for, take care and protect human life. The two go hand in hand.

Thus, lobbing a stirring-the-pot invective to those protective pets shows a lack of intelligence on either the ability to 'get' where people who value life come from or a callous and knowing cynical poke simply to provoke defensive outrage.In other words, the jerk knows that pet protection activists do care deeply about all life and protect it. It is like adding insult to injury. Yeah, babies matter too, you ignorant phoney jackass.

Here's the thing about why this is so inconscioubley evil. Dogs were domesticated and bred as human companions and workmates. As a domesticated pet, they are dependent for their livelihood on their owner/master/family. WE did this. Humans created this for own needs/wants. The truly wonderful part is that dogs like humans love being in a family, love companionship, love to work and be rewarded, protective and are lastly, when in a loving family pack loyal.

They are loyal to fault.

Makes them in my opinion, at least the highest being on this God Foresaken planet. It also makes them excruciatingly vulnerable.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I would like to just vote on this as awesome, daily, from now on.

This is actually my very first post on DD, but this article was too much for me to stomach and I felt compelled to chime in. I cannot stand these POS worthless SCUMBAGS that harm innocent creatures and children... and to thoroughly enjoy it so much that you capture it on film to savor again later takes it to a whole new level of depravity. This smug little monster makes every cell in my being recoil. :vomit:

In college I did a semester-long project for my Business Law class on animal cruelty; specifically on its extremely significant and well documented correlation with violent offenders who eventually upgrade their "activities" to human victims. In my presentation I explained the urgent need for harsher legal punishments to thwart these shitbags before they get their hands on a man, woman or child. Why in the world can't the legal system wake up and realize that if someone is DEMENTED enough to torture fluffy, a slap on the wrist will most certainly not deter them from escalating their urges? :banghead: Think of all the people who may have had their lives spared had any one of the countless killers who started on animals been apprehended and punished sooner. (AKA pretty much every serial killer you've ever heard of.)

I'm not saying it's realistic to lock someone up for life, but you could at least dole out some very unpleasant consequences, have their DNA on file, and keep these sickos monitored to some extent! FELONY anyone?!

It makes my stomach ache and tears swell to think of all the precious creatures and people that suffer untold horrors every single day, but are hidden away somewhere well enough to never receive help, comfort or relief. Hopefully the one and only positive to come out of this horrific story is that because this king-of-the-douches filmed it, it may be the graphic slap in the face that someone out there in a position of authority needs to get some changes rolling. It's one thing to hear about it and another entirely to witness it. :( I am glad to see the public outrage and calls for action at the very least.

I'll tell ya one thing... It's people like this chum bucket that make me inclined to welcome the apocalypse... :mad:

Last edited:
he will be doing a lot of ball licking in prison right along with his lip licking skills in the video ' lets hope its a every day thing... lets hope the prisoners who love animals get a hold of'him and turn'him into their bitch

They are loyal to fault.

Thank you.<3<3

I just wanted to add: Dogs are the only creatures that love us more than they love themselves.

Back