• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
It has been claimed that Blair allegedly confessed to strangling her son in May 2012, according to WXYZ, who are quoting a police source.
She is also said to have admitted torturing her daughter to death just nine months later, the news channel reported.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3010032/Bodies-two-children-inside-Detroit-freezer-YEAR.html

She describes herself as 'Loyal to my babies' on her Facebook page
If 'Loyal to my babies" means you strangle and torture them, I must admit I am not 'Loyal to my babies' at all o_O

she murdered the 11 year-old and 14-year old because THEY molested a young relative
Okay, let's pretend for a moment that I actually buy that. Then the appropriate reaction is to put them in juvie or a hospital not in a Goddamn deep freezer!:rage::banghead:

Two more kids lost to child abuse through the fascade of home schooling. There should be laws in place to track children from the day they are born. I can't imagine how many lost souls there are out there no one has found or knows about So sad. Beautiful mom's do not kill their children. She led other's to believe she was a good mom. One never knows what goes on behind closed doors. Her other kids are lucky to be alive.

So kind of mom to make sure the little girl had a jacket on before putting her in the damn freezer!! I call BS on the child molestation accusations. She got pissed at both kids a year a part and killed them. That's it.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, mama's broke, you gotta to go?
It is impossible to read that without the little sing song voice that goes with it.

ETA:
The two surviving children, ages 11 and 17, knew their siblings were inside the freezer — one for nearly two years
I bet the other two kids were model children. Mom could just point at the freezer and remind them what happens if they disobey.

The woman, Mitchelle Blair, told detectives she killed her 11-year-old son two years ago, and her 14-year-old daughter in May 2014, after finding out about the sexual abuse

I don't get how she thinks anyone will believe that she killed them because they abused another family member. What are the chances two of your children abuse the same family member, and if that was the reason..why was one killed in 2012 and the other in 2014?

Last edited:
SO not only was this woman a vile piece of lazy-assed shit...she felt she was entitled (updates to the original story reveal more). Oh, I really hope this cunt gets her just dessert. No pun intended.

I really hate these shitheads who are so vocal on Facebook about how wonderful motherhood is when really, behind the scenes, they're committing all sorts of atrocities against children.

Fuck this bitch with a ten foot pole. Unlubricated.

And here I thought DOTM = dick of the moment. :hilarious:
Some hold onto their dicks better than others but you know it's pretty much the same thing. Hoes changing dicks like they panties and their kids paying the price.

I just cant understand the siblings knowingly going along with this.. I Nurtured.. Encouraged.. Preached.. The importance of my kids having a close relationship with each other.. So much so that when I punished one I would still get the attitude from all.. Lol.. I'm also close to my siblings and from what I've read or heard even families with abuse in them usually end with the siblings being close and protective of each other.. This is sad on all levels.

"She said she was getting evicted and the Dumpsters were out front," Lanier said.

Lanier said the woman asked to stay at Lanier's sister's home with two of her children Tuesday, and was there when her children's bodies were found.

I don't know about you guys, but getting the evidence out of the house would have been my top priority.
Murder: She's doing it wrong.

Mom forced daughter to put sister in freezer.

Before Stephen Berry and Stoni Blair's frozen bodies were discovered in a deep freezer at their Detroit apartment, the siblings suffered horrific abuse at the hands of their mother, a court document filed today alleges.

So did their surviving brother and sister, who knew their siblings were in the freezer.

The record also revealed another disturbing allegation – that the oldest child was forced by her mother to place Stoni's body in the freezer after she died.

The children's mother, Mitchelle Blair, has been arraigned on child abuse charges and is being held on a $1-million bond due the "heinous" nature of the allegations against her, 36th District Court Magistrate Renee McDuffee said today. She could end up facing murder charges, an assistant prosecutor said.

As first reported by the Free Press, the petition filed in Wayne County Juvenile Court details allegations of the abuse that led up to Stephen and Stoni's deaths at their home in the Martin Luther King Apartments. The causes of their deaths are not yet known, as the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office waits for their frozen bodies to thaw before performing autopsies.

The petition – which includes information from interviews with both surviving children – alleges that Blair, 35, tortured Stephen in the two weeks before his death by tying a belt around his neck, throwing hot water on him and putting a plastic bag over his head.

It says that on Aug. 30, 2012, Stephen, then age 9, was found unresponsive and Blair wrapped his body in a bed linen and placed him in the freezer.

About nine months later, the petition alleges, Stoni suffered the same fate – being killed and stuffed in the freezer.

Blair is accused of burning Stoni on the back with a clothing iron, hitting her with a two-by-four, causing a cut above her left eye and striking her with a hot curling iron, breaking one of her teeth.

"Her mother refused to provide her with medical treatment," the petition alleges.

According to the petition, on May 25, 2013, Stoni told her mother that she did not like her siblings. "Mitchelle Blair became enraged and strangled Stoni with a black T-shirt and suffocated her with a plastic bag," according to the document.

After the then 13-year-old died, Blair is accused of then making her older daughter "put Stoni in the deep freezer."
Two surviving children were abused also.
The petition alleges that Blair's two surviving children, ages 8 and 17, also had been abused.

The 8-year-old told officials on Tuesday that "he knew his sister and brother were killed and subsequently placed in the freezer," the record says.

The petition also says the child has 25 scars and injuries on his back "both old and new, as a result of physical abuse by Mitchelle Blair," as well as "numerous loop-shaped scars and injuries" on his body.

"These injuries are consistent with Mitchelle Blair using an extension cord to physically abuse them," the petition says.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...r-mom-frozen-bodies-mitchelle-blair/70499754/

My head can't even facilitate all the directions it is trying to go here. Stranger than fiction indeed. and much, much, sadder. :bigtears:

I don't know if the two still alive are lucky or not. At least the two in the freezer are no longer being tortured by this cow. It was probably only a matter of time before she would have to buy another freezer to have enough room for the other two. Poor children, I'm sure they are absolutely terrified of this waste of space and oxygen that was supposed to be their mother.

According to the petition, on May 25, 2013, Stoni told her mother that she did not like her siblings. "Mitchelle Blair became enraged and strangled Stoni with a black T-shirt and suffocated her with a plastic bag," according to the document.

My 10 year old says he don't like his little brother all the time...never thought of killing him for it :wideyed:

Alright. I THOUGHT I was clear on this story. Well, as clear as one can get.
I thought she had 3 boys and a girl. The girl is dead. She forced her daughter to put the sister in the freezer. That makes 2 boys, 2 girls.
I have to say that it was actually brilliant of the egg donor to force the older child to put her sister in the freezer. That now makes THAT child culpable and she could hold it over her child's head. "You put her in the freezer, you're guilty, too."
That was EXTREMELY tucked up, but brilliant.
Now... am I clear? She killed the one she said was the ABUSED, not the abuser?
This is some really fucked up shit.

I don't know, it's all clear as mud to me. She had two in the freezer and two more she was still torturing. That's all I've figured out.

So basically the bitch was on a mission to beat and torture her kids and if they died oh fucking well, she'll just move on! There is a 17 year old i believe ? How in the fuck did that one survive so long!

No mention anywhere of the fathers of these kids, except to mention that each sperm donor owes $10,000 or more in back child support. No mention that the fathers ever asked where they were. Maybe they did, but I doubt it.

Back