• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

bowling68

dF9dH8n.png
BPzJrC3.png

Rowshaid Pellum, 24 and Santeea Munay Ralph, 23

RxGbvIv.png
fzW9Ayb.png

Markeisha Michelle Williams, 18 and Shyteice Lashay Miles, 23

One of four friends accused running over a Southern California waitress with a car after skipping out on their bill was photographed grinning from ear-to-ear after arrested for the callous act Monday.

Rowshaid Cordell Pellum, 24, flashed the toothy smile for Orange County deputies after accused of driving the vehicle that struck 28-year-old mother of two Maria Uriostegui without stopping.

That smile came before Pellum was formally charged with one felony count of aggravated assault, one felony count hit and run with injury, and one misdemeanor count of defrauding an innkeeper, facing him with more than four years in prison.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/4-charged-running-waitress-dine-dash-da-article-1.2163399

For starters "attempted murder" should be his charge since it appears he has little disregard for anything and because he looks like a piece of shit. Then let me run him over, reverse, and then go over him one more time just to make sure he's done. Afterwards I will pick his teeth out of my tire treads with a huge "toothy smile" Poor woman :(

And entitlement rears it's ugly-ass head once again... and holy crap on a cracker Batman,there are four of them and not ONE of them has a normal fucking name! And no, I never met a Rowshaid, a Markeisha or a Shyteice when I lived in Africa. Santeena appears to be hispanic so I'll reserve some judgement there... smh...

Actual Africans, meaning African immigrants and their families, living in the United States are some of the most productive and decent people in the country. The so-called "African-Americans," well...that is another story. I shall refrain from comment.

Actual Africans, meaning African immigrants and their families, living in the United States are some of the most productive and decent people in the country. The so-called "African-Americans," well...that is another story. I shall refrain from comment.

Holy crap, I am agreeing wholeheartedly with Pete? Life keeps getting weirder...

If my mother named me some weird ass name such as those I would be so pissed at her and I would change it legally. Also they look like a bunch of idiots and did the waitress chase after them?

Yeah I got nothing for these idiots. I want to slap their parents for giving them names that would stereotype them for life. Then I wanna slap these dumbasses for enforcing said stereotypes by acting like fucking disrespectful uncouth uncivilized MORANS!!!!!
I am offended by their names. Just who was thinking what when these idiots were named. And here I was thinking my husband was an idiot for wanting to name our daughter Daisy Clementine. And that 3rd one looks hungry.

I have seen a bunch of wild ferral cats who were starving and have never been socialized with more common sense than all of these four POS together. Where's Jesse and Al for this waitress’ justice? Every single one of them look like they came from inbreeding and had to ride the short bus their entire school years. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if all of them were on SSI for some form of behavior or mental problems. A dumb ass jack ass in heat has more moral's than these fuckTURDS. I bet their families are so proud of them!

Last edited:
Wait it was just a fucking waitress, she don't matter, right? right?:sarcasm:

People think that when someone works in the so-called service industry that they are there to do their bidding and lay down and take whatever they dish out. They don't realize (and probably don't care) that alot of waiters and watresses have to pay the bill when someone dines and dashes, some don't, but alot do.:arghh:

Back