• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2mc5zix.jpg

2lddj6x.jpg

Arrested: McNamara appeared in court charged with malicious destruction of property
dgrkoo.jpg
[...]
woman was arrested for marching into a police station, telling officers she was there 'to feed the pigs', then smearing raw meat around
[...]
Lindsey McNamara, 24, allegedly smiled before dumping a Dunkin' Donuts box full of uncooked bacon and sausages onto the desk in front of a dispatcher's window at the station
[...]
Officers say she then smeared the food onto the bulletproof glass in the Friday incident, before officers arrested her.
[...]
bizarre act comes as police around the country are on high alert over potential attacks on officers, who are often termed 'pigs' as an insult.
[...]
McNamara appeared in court charged with malicious destruction of property
[...]
In response to the charges she said 'God told me to come over there and feed the pigs',
[...]
The judge postponed the rest of her trial in February, while her mental health is evaluated.
Regina McNamara, Lindsey's mother, later told reporters that her nursing student daughter is going through a 'difficult time'.

Lieutenant Harry Wareham told
[..]
'There’s a lot of unrest regarding law enforcement, and I don’t know if [this] is related or not,

'There’s probably a lot more productive ways to voice her displeasure with police.'
[...]
SOURCE
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...ed-the-pigs/r2dbsP9iHc9lE9dtt4oakM/story.html

Can they charge her with unlawful use of bacon? Malicious destruction of pork? Fucking cunt wasting all that good food for nothing.

Anyone know why cops r called pigs?!
No cheating with google either. And it isn't the Pride, Integrity, Guts belt buckle that were worn in the 70's.

Maybe our British friends could help us out here? o_O
First correct response will be awarded with my first, eh, second "crap" rating.

No cheating with google either. And it isn't the Pride, Integrity, Guts belt buckle that were worn in the 70's.

I just read this somewhere... Is it something to do with pork - like taking bribes?
Nah, I don't want to win this.

Canadian's call them Pigs too ..
No idea why, sorry ..

Uuuuh, I'ma take a stab at it. Pigs are very intelligent and curious animals. They snuffle around, nosing into stuff and uncovering things. Cops also have to be curious, explore and uncover stuff. I LIKE pigs; they're smart and there's NOTHING cuter than a baby pig.

While I think all ur answers r correct, it's actually a British slang word that started in the 16th century as a derogatory term for a person, seen as filthy or gross. As policing evolved and started interfering in lives, it became exclusive to just cops. So there's ur useless fact for the day. :)

We have this massive "dictionary" of criminal/prison slang words, and their origins if known, at work and I'm frequently bored. :D

Wasteful. I sure hope all that food was way past its sell by date before she dumped it in her petulant display. If it was not, she deserves to suffer want in future.

Woman, 24, caught on camera throwing bacon at police shouting ‘it’s time to feed the pigs’ goes missing
  • Lindsey McNamara in December visited a police station with a box of meat
  • A charge of malicious destruction of property was dismissed last week
  • She was last seen on Valentine's Day at dinner in a Chinese restaurant
  • Her family said they do not recognise the acquaintances she was with
  • She told the judge at her hearing she thought 'someone was out to get her'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-shouting-s-time-feed-pigs-goes-missing.html

I wonder how she feels about cops right now?

In all seriousness though, the linked article alludes to mental health issues, I hope that she just went off her meds and decided to hide for awhile or something.

:crack:. Some crazy people are funny..lmao. I'd have a hard time not laughing even if I was PD. Funny isnt it? The love hate thing even I myself have with PD? I don't want a f'in cop around when I'm speeding but first sign of trouble and who do we call? That's how I explained it to my kids when they were teens, bad mouthing PD..humans are such interesting creatures.

Her parents need to lock her up til she can act right. She's seriously in need of help. Or a hug and a pat on the head lol.

Whew!!! That was a close one! At least we know where's she's at and currently not wasting pork poroducts any longer. That shit's expensive and she needs to be taught waste not want not. My teenagers would have a caniption fit it they knew she wasted that much good food as they call it!

Back