• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Unexplained means they have not officially decided whether it is murder or manslaughter, yet (and that they are keeping the escape hatch for accidental deaths open as well); but I daresay they are confident that this 30-something woman had something to do with the deaths, if they arrested her.

Mom killed her husband and kid, prob some crazy bimbo who knew she'd lose custody if the husband divorced her cuz she's scum.

Unexplained means they have not officially decided whether it is murder or manslaughter, yet (and that they are keeping the escape hatch for accidental deaths open as well); but I daresay they are confident that this 30-something woman had something to do with the deaths, if they arrested her.
I guess we read so often like @JackBurton points out that.. that I guess one day I hope @Morbid says oh the police f'ed up and the woman was completely innocent. Who the hell am I kidding. Note to self Vodka gives me hope in humanity. :oops:

Notting Hill would be better off if the Teddy Boys returned. In fact, all of London would be better off if the Boys returned.

A mother who killed her partner and their four-year-old daughter has been detained indefinitely in a secure psychiatric hospital.

Shelley Christopher, 36, was suffering from a psychotic illness and believed they were vampires when she stabbed Richard Brown and daughter Sophia.

She also stabbed and throttled another child who survived the attack.

She was found not guilty of two counts of murder and one attempted murder by reason of insanity.

A jury at the Old Bailey heard that she attacked the surviving child on 19 February and took her to St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, a week later.

When officers visited her at home in Notting Hill, west London, the following day they found Mr Brown, 47, and Sophia had been killed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34581983

Mental illness aside, how in the fuck do you think somebody is a vampire?

You know, if we have this much mental illness in the world...how can we be certain that anybody is actually sane?

Just read this again, and I wonder about the week that passed between the attack and her taking the surviving child to the hospital. All of that week that child's dead father and sibling would have been lying in the flat; and whatever the survivor's injury was (stabbing and throttling?), it didn't simply go away, if the mother finally decided the child needed a hospital a week later.

That week must have seemed interminable to the poor child. :(

The one good thing about the british judicial system is there's no reason to be outraged when a guilty animal is found innocent outright or not guilty cuz they're weak minded nutbags. The sentence would be a disgrace anyways if it was a guilty verdict, so there's it's injustice no matter what. Takes the sting away considerably.

Good luck to her and the dipshit who decides to marry her next.

Latest posts

Back