• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2wekqjb.jpg

"A 15-YEAR-OLD boy was supposed to spend a hospital visit last February learning to take care of his month-old son, but yesterday in a Perth court the teenager admitted to killing his baby during that visit.

The teenager, now 16, appeared in Perth Children’s Court yesterdaypleading guilty to the unlawful killing of his baby boy.

The 15-year-old was left alone with the baby at Bunbury hospital for only 10 minutes while the baby’s mother was outside.

When the 16-year-old mother returned, the baby was limp, pale and not breathing, Nine News reported.

While the teenager initially told police he had “bumped” the infant, saying he heard a “pop” as the child heads hit door frame, state prosecutor Bruno Fiannaca told the court the explanation was found to be “implausible”.

The child’s injuries were found to be “consistent with blunt force trauma”, possibly by being stomped on as he lay on his side on the ground.

A surgeon who examined the baby said he had the worst head and brain injuries she had ever seen.

The man was initially charged with serious assault, but the charge was upgraded after the child died ten days later, News Corp reports."

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...of-month-old-son/story-fnj4anv2-1227236827213

2wekqjb.jpg

"A 15-YEAR-OLD boy was supposed to spend a hospital visit last February learning to take care of his month-old son, but yesterday in a Perth court the teenager admitted to killing his baby during that visit.

The teenager, now 16, appeared in Perth Children’s Court yesterdaypleading guilty to the unlawful killing of his baby boy.

The 15-year-old was left alone with the baby at Bunbury hospital for only 10 minutes while the baby’s mother was outside.

When the 16-year-old mother returned, the baby was limp, pale and not breathing, Nine News reported.

While the teenager initially told police he had “bumped” the infant, saying he heard a “pop” as the child heads hit door frame, state prosecutor Bruno Fiannaca told the court the explanation was found to be “implausible”.

The child’s injuries were found to be “consistent with blunt force trauma”, possibly by being stomped on as he lay on his side on the ground.

A surgeon who examined the baby said he had the worst head and brain injuries she had ever seen.

The man was initially charged with serious assault, but the charge was upgraded after the child died ten days later, News Corp reports."

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...of-month-old-son/story-fnj4anv2-1227236827213
This whole situation is insane. The little fuck deserves to be imprisoned for the rest of his worthless life and is a good example of why kids should be given birthcontrol until they are old enough to adequately take on the responsibility of breeding properly and taking care of their spawn.

This whole situation is insane. The little fuck deserves to be imprisoned for the rest of his worthless life and is a good example of why kids should be given birthcontrol until they are old enough to adequately take on the responsibility of breeding properly and taking care of their spawn.
To be honest.. I didn't leave my ex alone with the baby until he was about six months old... And he was in his 30s. I didn't think he'd abuse him or anything... But I just couldn't get comfortable with leaving the room with the two of them together. It's fine now, but I can't imagine what thay baby's mom is feeling.

Humanity at its finest folks! And people wonder why I worry about raising my girls in this day and age? I say castrate him, NUMBER ONE PRIORITY, so he can never create another life to possibly take, and sentence his ass to a lifetime of hard labor. What ever happened to busting rocks on a chain gang? Or execution by public hanging? Our society is full of pussy ass leaders taking the kind and gentle approach to criminals. GROW SOME BALLS FOLKS!

Humanity at its finest folks! And people wonder why I worry about raising my girls in this day and age? I say castrate him, NUMBER ONE PRIORITY, so he can never create another life to possibly take, and sentence his ass to a lifetime of hard labor. What ever happened to busting rocks on a chain gang? Or execution by public hanging? Our society is full of pussy ass leaders taking the kind and gentle approach to criminals. GROW SOME BALLS FOLKS!

Where to start...

First, this day and age is safer in terms of violent crime than when you were a child. If you were a child in the 80s or 90s, SUBSTANTIALLY safer. Violent crime is down across the board, including infanticide.

This is interesting considering, as you suggest, methods of punishment have become much more humane. How does more humane sentencing correlate with lower crime rates? Well, access to education substantially reduces recidivism rates. The reality of the situation is that nations can't afford to just lock everyone up for life, so improving the inmate (rather than merely turning them into a workhorse, although some of that is good too) while they're incarcerated is in the interest of public safety. It's also in the interest of the safety of correctional officers. Inmates who are granted access to education and therapy are far less likely to attack staff members in prison.

I prefer my brain over a set of balls, personally. I've seen where balls thinking has gotten people. ;)

@Athena , you are starting to sound like a broken record.
You should create a thread or sticky with these points and just start linking it.
<3
Good luck fighting the good fight.

You and I both know how many people read stickies. We've got the rules posted in plain sight, and you still act like a bunch of heathens. ;)

But I love each and every one of you. For the record. <3

Oh my god. I hope this boy rots in prison. How evil could a fifteen year old boy be?? Killing his own flesh and blood, and procreating at that age!. My condolences to the baby and the family of the mother and of this little monster. I don't even want to imagine the horrible emotional turmoil the girl is going through right now, she certainly has made mistakes, but she did not deserve this lifelong tragedy.
:( Rest in peace little guy.

Oh my god. I hope this boy rots in prison. How evil could a fifteen year old boy be?? Killing his own flesh and blood, and procreating at that age!. My condolences to the baby and the family of the mother and of this little monster. I don't even want to imagine the horrible emotional turmoil the girl is going through right now, she certainly has made mistakes, but she did not deserve this lifelong tragedy.
:( Rest in peace little guy.
Maybe I misunderstood you, but how does becoming a parent at at fifteen = evil?

I personally believe at 15, he's being dealt with appropriately in the Juvenile Justice System.

Pro-creating? Um, having a baby at 15 is just retarded...I was 16, my kids dad was 15, and although we love her more than we ever thought possible, it was extremely irresponsible on our part, and we certainly were not ready and many times not capale of making good decisions for ourselves let alone a baby. BUT, she is alive, (turned 18 yesterday) and even graduating this year, so yay us! Haha!

@madhattie Yes, you misunderstood! >_< Sorry, I should've been more clear, I wasn't referring to that part as "evil" but the part earlier was so that was probably confusing. I don't look down upon teenage parents when they try their best to take care of and love their child. But in this case, it seems he had the child and not only did he have no desire to love this little baby, he went ahead and killed it.

The thing that kills me most is that it would have taken one phone call to a toll-free number and his signature on one document, relinquishing parental rights, and he could have walked away free and clear and this baby would be alive and thriving and happy.
GAWD, I hate people!

The thing that kills me most is that it would have taken one phone call to a toll-free number and his signature on one document, relinquishing parental rights, and he could have walked away free and clear and this baby would be alive and thriving and happy.
GAWD, I hate people!
You took the words right outta my mouth!
But instead of relinquishing his rights or- god forbid- actually man-ing up & taking responsibility, he decided that the fastest route back to partying & playing xbox with his friends was to stomp the life out of his precious baby. Being a stupid teenage boy, he didn't look at his baby & see a miraculous gift-- he simply saw an obstacle.:(

Pathetic sentence, especially now its revealed his past crime was throwing a knife at his gf. WTF. He never should have been allowed to even be in contact with the mum or her baby.

Only has to serve another 5yr before he's up for parole.

Bunbury teen who fatally bashed newborn son sentenced to 10 years

The youth was originally charged with murder, but pleaded guilty to the lesser offence of manslaughter.
The court heard the youth had described his relationship with the child's mother as "intense" and "insular" and he may have felt he was "competing" with the baby for her attention.

The youth's lawyer Jim Sutherland said his client had a chaotic childhood that was marred by substance abuse and aggression.

Judge Reynolds also said it was "surprising" the teenager's access to the baby was not conditional or supervised, given his upbringing that exposed him to violence and substance abuse.

The court heard the boy had a criminal record that included a conviction for throwing a knife at his girlfriend, which hit and injured an innocent bystander.

The boy was under the care of the Department for Child Protection (DCP) at the time of the bashing.

Outside the court, the boy's mother lashed out at the department.

"DCP took my son off me at 12 years of age, and there was no neglect," she said.

"Since they took him, he had a criminal record and look where my son is now.

"And there was no duty of care with Bunbury hospital. He was supposed to be supervised in a locked ward, how did this happen?

"DCP did not do their job... and [neither] did Bunbury hospital."

The youth, who is now 16, will have to serve five years before he can be released.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-23/bunbury-teen-baby-death-sentencing

Judge Reynolds also said it was "surprising" the teenager's access to the baby was not conditional or supervised, given his upbringing that exposed him to violence and substance abuse. Outside the court, the boy's mother lashed out at the department.

"DCP took my son off me at 12 years of age, and there was no neglect," she said.

"And there was no duty of care with Bunbury hospital. He was supposed to be supervised in a locked ward, how did this happen?

"No neglect" says YOU, you "too little too late", self-righteous, sanctimonious bitch. So, the judge privy to all the details of your fine tutilege is a LIAR about his exposure to "violence and substance abuse" per DCP. Riiiiight. Just F**K YOU, lady.

Hell, we can't get CPS in this country to even INVESTIGATE a lot of these cases before innocent kids die and YOU'RE gonna tell me in The Land Down Under they've got SUCH an abundance of Social Workers, Investigators and Child Protection placement hospitals, group homes, foster care homes, psych facilities and other mega-expensive shit for Endangered Children DCP is just yanking kids out of loving homes left and right out of big, fat, social budget surpluses and boredom? Gimme a friggin' break, you opportunistic, hypocritical, mouthy, guilt-ridden cow.

Your big justification/"proof" THEY f**cked him up THIS bad in 3yrs. is b/c he didn't have a rap sheet yet at 12?? Yeah, YOU had nothing to do with any of the violent, rebellious shit he did in the past before he became a 15 y.o. baby daddy then stomped his own infant's brain to mush on the floor. For all you know he could've done it to make sure another poor, innocent kid didn't grow up with the fine, upstanding example of parenting YOU forced on him. Children live what they learn, and he learned to be hateful, violent and mean as f**k.

Yeah, keep blaming somebody else for the first 12 years of his life and the stellar job of parenting that you did, but for the sake of Australia and the rest of the world, for gawdsakes sit down, shut up and get your flippin' tubes tied. That kid must've gone through an absolute emotional nightmare to be this big of an apathetic, emotionally detached, no respect for human life, little dickhead. GTFO yourself immediately. As always, JMO. Your Mileage May Vary.

Last edited:
"DCP did not do their job... and [neither] did Bunbury hospital."
Well, factoring in that you lost your child to DCP custody, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that YOU as his MOTHER didn't do your motherfucking job!

It was his MOTHER'S job to raise him and do it properly, not be a fuck up and lost him to the system and then blame everyone but herself for HER son becoming a fuck up too.

I particularly find her verbiage...in that they took her son "off" her...so very charming. (Sarcasm alert).
Like he was a pocket knife or a bag of dope they found in a search. Jesus.

"Outside the court, the boy's mother lashed out at the department.

"DCP did not do their job... and [neither] did Bunbury hospital.".

Translation: I'm not taking any responsibility for raising my son in violence and my son is not responsible for his actions either.. Its everybody else's fault...but not mine or his.... UGH!

Translation: I'm not taking any responsibility for raising my son in violence and my son is not responsible for his actions either

I would hold the son less responsible for his actions than I would her! You raised him for the longest time, he didn't raise himself (although he definitely carries his part of the blame). What a horrible woman.

Back