• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Mandi Brianna Harrison, 25, of Opp, was arrested Friday and charged with rape second degree and sodomy second degree.

Kristina L. Burroughs, 30, of Opp, was arrested Jan. 26 and charged with rape second degree and sodomy second degree. Tiffany Ann Blair, 35, of Opp, was arrested Jan. 24 and charged with four counts of chemical endangerment of a child, rape second degree and sodomy second degree.
Police say the two victims are under the age of 16, which is the age of consent in Alabama. All of the suspects and victims know each other. Chief McDonald said two of the women are accused of having sex with one of the victims and the third woman is connected to the other victim. He declined to elaborate further due to the nature of the investigation.

Opp resident Steven Hodges says he was surprised when he heard about the arrests.

“Especially in Opp. I mean this is Opp, small town. You wouldn't think adults would be messing around with the youth like that,” he said. “Parents should know who their kids are talking to.”

All three women have posted bond and are out of jail as they wait for their cases to go to court.

Tiffany Blair's bond was set at more than $1 million. She is also charged with four counts of chemical endangerment of a child. Bond for Burroughs and Harrison was $400,000.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/28018569/opp-police-shed-light-on-recent-child-sex-abuse-cases

A fourth woman was arrested in an ongoing investigation into sex crimes involving minors in Opp.

According to the Opp Police Department, Chelsea Alexandria Calhoun, 20, was arrested Tuesday and charged with rape in the second degree. Her bond was set at $200,000
http://www.wsfa.com/story/28073299/fourth-opp-woman-charged-with-child-sex-crime
xOAITxz.jpg

JkVd0ws.jpg

Chelsea Alexandria Calhoun

My thoughts too. I was going to say, "Not much to choose from in Opp, eh?"

Of course, this opens up the opportunity for some Tard Defender to come in here and say, "So what does it matter? When the women are good looking, all you people jump on them and call them cunts for behaving so deplorably. Because these women are ugly, you're overlooking the crimes and just jumping right on the name-calling bandwagon. You judgmental people suck and you should shut your mouths until you have all the facts, because these women haven't done anything wrong and you're just being brainwashed by the media. You need to repent and ask Jesus for forgiveness."

Damn Tard Defenders, they don't know shit.

Once I read about a 20 year old, I was thinking "she'll be a cutie" and she isn't too much older, that's not as bad as the rest (35 and 30 with a kid under 16:yuck:). Then Jesus-fucking-Christ, she's the fugliest one!

I'd slap my son for having bad taste.:meh:

I'm going with typos for the inclusion of anything in its 20's in the line-up :confused:

And btw, wtf is up with lower AL as of late? Are state lines semi-permeable membranes? The crazy ebbs and flows similar to the waves of the Gulf of Mexico, I imagine. Ha.

I certainly hope those poor, poor boys were given lots of alcohol to dull their senses:eek:

How in the f*€ did these hicks bond out? At 10% of the $2.0 mil levied against the four of them they had $200k to burn? Must be some good jobs in Opp.

Opp must be one boring ass town if the ladies have to turn to teens just to get a little. I prefer my men to at least have some sexperience!

They having fucking orgies or something? How the fuck?

That 4th suspect doesn't look too bad to me honestly, then again i'm a HUGE fan of The Princess Bride...

6a0147e3d5494f970b014e89c3e321970d-800wi

Back