• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
According to the release, Brittany Marie Wiest, 21, was arrested Wednesday and charged in connection with her infant son's death in April. Smyrna Police responded April 8 to Village Crest Apartments in reference to an unresponsive 2-month-old.

The infant, Anakin Leroy-Michael Wiest, 59 days old, was found to be dead and extremely underweight, the release stated. According to the release, Weist and her boyfriend, Michael Withers, were inside the apartment.

Wiest is 24 weeks pregnant.

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/art...ssee-woman-arrested-in-babys-starvation-death

i was confused by this the first 4 times reading how she could be 24 weeks preg when the baby was only 2 months but have worked it out now think i am bit dim today

Shes quite a looker on her facebook, also quite the selfie whore! Have never seen so many pics of one person! She is also being highly condemned with a few tardfenders claiming the usual, nnoone knows what happened, she would never do this, was a good mom, yaya, yada, ad all that bullshit

There is also a pic of an extremely underweight (face only) baby linked with her story, not gonna post but does have a resemblance to the baby when he was alive. Oh that poor baby! Its a wonder her tot has survived as long as she has....so far

Last edited:
i was confused by this the first 4 times reading how she could be 24 weeks preg when the baby was only 2 months but have worked it out now think i am bit dim today

Then you need to explain it to me - I can't figure it out!! lol

And that tattoo showing under her sweater - must be HUGE!!

Nasty bitch.

The baby died in April and she was just arrested for it. So, after she starved her baby to death her and the boyfriend decided to conceive the replacement. Because she's a classy broad.

Thanks - I was so fixated on the end of the post, re-reading that part I neglected to go back to the beginning and re-read it from there.

What a bunch of fucking idiots. At least we know that this baby will be taken from her at birth so there's no chance of her hurting this one. I just hope they keep her in long enough to never get pregnant again.

Thanks - I was so fixated on the end of the post, re-reading that part I neglected to go back to the beginning and re-read it from there.
I only know because I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how she had one baby who was 2 months old and yet was 6 months pregnant when the 2 month old died.:facepalm: Finally had my light bulb moment.

By the look of Facebook she has an older daughter on top of the murdered baby and the one she's carrying.

Oh, and I get the feeling that she an attention whore in a big way and that a new baby didn't fit into her plans of stripper super stardom. Just my take on it all.

By the look of Facebook she has an older daughter on top of the murdered baby and the one she's carrying.

Oh, and I get the feeling that she an attention whore in a big way and that a new baby didn't fit into her plans of stripper super stardom. Just my take on it all.
From some of the comments I read the older child did not live with her..lucky child..

When the baby died they were both there? If I'm reading that right then his ass needs to be in a cell next to hers because he's just as fucking guilty.
he might have just been the nightly fuck as it wasn't his and he didn't know much about it I have found a bout a half dozen different articles trying to read more on this and yes, the skank had her daughter also that had been taken away by cps, I guess I should post a few: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pregnant-stripper-charged-murder-after-5126756 http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/tenn-stripper-charged-starving-son-death-cops-article-1.2106592
she seems to be another pussy whisperer as one of the detectives said she honestly didn't know what was wrong with the baby WTMF!!! CPS had been called on her before on the treatment of the little girl before she killed the baby but nothing had been done then, wtg all morons in charge. I wouldn't trust this bitch with a dog or cat let alone a child

Last edited:
Well, well, well, isn't she a little slut-puppy. Two month old baby starving to death while she's fucking the new "boyfriend" who isn't he father of the 2 month old. She's now pregnant by some dude other than the penis who was more important than her baby. Oh, and there's the 2 year old who has a different father than the other 2 as well.

Maybe she should step away from the penis' for a while and get her fucking head straight. And a hysterectomy, bitch doesn't deserve any more children, she didn't deserve the ones she has already had so she certainly doesn't deserve the chance to have any more.

I'm more liberal than not, but the baby killers bring out the totalitarian asshole in me. People who kill their babies through neglect should be NEUTERED in addition to any other punishment. Why give her another chance to inflict mortal suffering upon an entirely innocent, helpless, creature???

I'm more liberal than not, but the baby killers bring out the totalitarian asshole in me. People who kill their babies through neglect should be NEUTERED in addition to any other punishment. Why give her another chance to inflict mortal suffering upon an entirely innocent, helpless, creature???
The chances of her getting it right the second or third time are slim to none. I mean hell- the baby cries you feed it & clean it. They have TONS of books for before or after delivery.. believe me.. I have f*cked up at a lot of things in my life that is one thing I have ALWAYS tried my hardest to do good as- be a parent they can be proud of.. Who the h*ll else sings Winnie the Pooh every where they went when they where pregnant and strap a stuffed green alien in a car seat for practice ?!?!?!:rolleyes:

Baby starvation stories like this just kill me!
How hard is it to just feed your baby-- at 2 months old, besides changing diapers, feeding is all you really have to do to keep them alive!
God, I can't imagine how long this little guy cried, waiting for his momster to feed him- how long she must have listened to her tiny baby scream in agony & just ignored it. But eventually he would have been too weak & dehydrated to cry anymore... breaks my heart.
RIP baby boy...
150208048.jpg

VINElink shows Brittany Wiest to still be in custody in Rutherford Co., TN.

Cannot find any updates as to a trial, etc.
[doublepost=1487014243,1487014017][/doublepost]
xsKCCv1.jpg

Females such as this remind me of the Clive Barker short story, "Jacqueline Ess: Her Will And Testament".

That is all. :sorry::bookworm:
now I gotta go an read it but my opinion of cunts like this is well known
[doublepost=1487014859,1487014716][/doublepost]
oh the tears and the tard defenders, no excuse she should have been strung up for murder, seriously, nor as I probably said before, even been in a situation to incubate another, that has turned int a new hand to get out of charges over the last couple of years

I swear I thought I commented on this story when she was arrested, but I musta just been lurking......

Skanky ho.

Latest posts

Back