• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
In Australia a 70 yr old man went to the emergency room to have a fork removed after he got a little too serious for gratification. Yep, he did this to himself sticking it up his urethra
http://latest.com/2015/03/guy-fork-removed-penis-nsfw/
'
penisfork.jpg

The steel cutlery item was inserted into his urethra for his sexual gratification, a write-up in the International Journal of Surgery Case Reports said. “The motives for insertion of a variety of objects are difficult to comprehend”, the report, titled An Unusual Urethral Foreign Body.....'

You guys remember my catheter fear, right? Holy fucking shit...I have to go lay down...this is almost bad enough to keep me away from here forever.

Oh, that's not so bad. When I saw "fork," I was cringing at the thought of tines-turned-in, or maybe just pinning the penis to a cutting board or something.

People should do fun things with their penises, such as;

blKatGG.gif

This so fucking impressive. For starters, he's not even hard, which not only makes it more difficult to get a solid hit but he's also gotta account for the "swing" of the flaccid unit. The timing has to be spot on in order to connect at the right time, or even to connect at all. Then you have to factor in the slut attempting to distract him by flashing her tits. Simply amazing effort all around.

Not sure why the bitch serving it decides to ruin it by not returning it, robbing us of what could have been an exciting volley. Point him, fuck her.

Anyways, this old creep is a pussy. Go prong end first or quit your bitching.

Latest posts

Back