• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
James Michael Polk, 43, of South Windsor, picked up the woman from Mardi Gras II, a local strip club where she worked as a dancer. He then brought her to the business he manages, Power Service Concepts at 8 Thompson Road, according to East Windsor Police Det. Matthew Carl.
Carl said Polk brutally raped her, inflicting severe bruises, cuts and broken bones. Carl said the woman's injuries are some of the worst he's seen in his 19 years of police work.

"Her injuries were very brutal," Carl said. "Of having to do Major Crimes a long time, we've seen a lot of cases and this is one of the worst ones."
"The suspect was cornered. He told the officers who had him at gunpoint – he had a knife on him – and he told them the officers would have to kill him," Carl described. "And when they went to Taser him to subdue him, he took the knife and slit his own throat."
Polk was rushed into surgery at Hartford Hospital and is expected to survive. He remains in the intensive care unit under police guard and has not yet been charged in the attack, according to Carl.
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...-Windsor-Cut-Own-Throat-Police-295218941.html

Prison for the first assault didn't make him see the light. Hoping he'll get life w/out parole this time. Thanks, @DamagedGoods for providing the link.

My pleasure... I was feeling too lazy to bring the accompanying mugshot with it or else it would be there too.

And it looks like he was 17 for the first offenses, but there's no "Date released" for either of them. Does that mean he was sentenced to something other than prison? If so, that's some bullshit right there.

Thanks for the story @sugarfree irony, I hadn't seen this local story. My buddy has a relative on that police force so if I can dig up any more details I'll be sure to post them.

TOO MANY RAPE STORIES TODAY. Time to burn some shit down in anger :cat:
At the very least use my blow dryer on some snow. FUCK YOU SNOW.

I like how there's a Google map with all of the coordinates of house's location. The system is telling you when have a registered sex offender near your area of residence and all they have on their record but can't stop them from being the vile disgusting pig that he is until he's hurt enough people.

Oh, good. He slit his own throat. Small consolation, but still.

And how can you be that mean to a stripper?

I just don't get these fuckwads who do this sort of shit. I mean, is one single orgasm so important you'll give up your freedom or your very life? Shit, I'm horny as hell all the time, but I want to live another day so I can be horny tomorrow or possibly get laid. Okay, those who know me here know the chances of my getting laid can't even be calculated by Stephen Hawking, but the point is, don't these morons think ahead? I mean, even to five minutes ahead?

What a stupid fuck, I hope he heals well, goes to prison, and then gets fucked with a knife every day.

I'd start checking in and around his previous residences if I were the cops. This ain't his first rodeo, and like the rodeo, it appears he travels.

From DG's link:
Description Date Convicted Conviction State Date Released
53a-72a(a)(1) - Sexual assault in the third degree: 12/09/2005 Connecticut 03/09/2010
794.011(1)(4){c} - Sexual Battery Victim Over 12 Coerces Victim by Threatening Retaliation 09/08/1989 Florida
787.01(1)(a)(2) - Kidnapping to Commit or Facilitate any Felony 09/18/1989 Florida

I am ashamed to admit but I do know this digrace and he is twisted!!! I know some crazy shit about him and it is no bs I watched him break up a marriage. Before anyone new this idiots background he use to work for my fathers business and long story short my mom had an affair with him at work multiple times for years! She's sick! And he's gunna rot in hell! Back in 2010 when I was with my daughters mother she cheated on me with this guy he was 39 she was 19 all because he promised to buy her a car she's a dirty slut and again he will burn in hell. This all happened in enfield ct 7 moody rd 2009-2010 at a business power resources group. I believe he should suffer I'm glad he survived his slit throat I been to prison I no how rape charges, child molester charges, and sex offenders are treated he will be beat fucked beat some more and hung out to dry! Definitely life with no parole fucking scum bag!!!!!!!!!

I am ashamed to admit but I do know this digrace and he is twisted!!! I know some crazy shit about him and it is no bs I watched him break up a marriage. Before anyone new this idiots background he use to work for my fathers business and long story short my mom had an affair with him at work multiple times for years! She's sick! And he's gunna rot in hell! Back in 2010 when I was with my daughters mother she cheated on me with this guy he was 39 she was 19 all because he promised to buy her a car she's a dirty slut and again he will burn in hell. This all happened in enfield ct 7 moody rd 2009-2010 at a business power resources group. I believe he should suffer I'm glad he survived his slit throat I been to prison I no how rape charges, child molester charges, and sex offenders are treated he will be beat fucked beat some more and hung out to dry! Definitely life with no parole fucking scum bag!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry, but I simply must ask... This dude banged your mom AND your girlfriend?

And how can you be that mean to a stripper?

To be fair, a lot of them are asking for it, not to be raped of course but for you to be mean to them. Certainly not the most respectable human beings on the planet by any stretch and the overwhelming majority are drug using damage cases of the lowliest caliber. I wouldn't be mean to em myself cuz i'm a nice guy and a staunch feminist, but the mindset of jerkasses who are is understandable.

Whoops, i just reread it and completely overlooked that key word "THAT mean". Yeah, i don't know, that's a question for sure. Especially with someone as slutty and worthless as a stripper, they'l ldo whatever the fuck you want anyways, why hurt em? The guy must get off on the violence of the atttack.

Back in 2010 when I was with my daughters mother she cheated on me with this guy he was 39 she was 19 all because he promised to buy her a car she's a dirty slut and again he will burn in hell.

hahahha wow, mom and girlfriend. How the fuck did he keep having such close access to you and your female loved ones? You should check around and see if he conquested your sister(s), grandma, cousins or aunts as well.

Hate to say it, but...

evil violent rapist- 2
You- 0

Anyways, good job justice system putting this habitual sexual offender away for good before he could ruin another life. Oh wait, that's exactly what fucking didn't happen. Nice job getting these women raped.

Okay, those who know me here know the chances of my getting laid can't even be calculated by Stephen Hawking, but the point is, don't these morons think ahead? I mean, even to five minutes ahead?

I think you underestimate Dr Stephen Hawkings. :):kiss:

Ohhhh, that sounds like a luscious offer...do tell more...er, umm, about Dr. Hawking, that is... ;)

Offer? o_O I was merely suggesting that Dr Hawkings is like the Chuck Norris of science, and you should not assume that any calculation is beyond his abilities.

October 02, 2015

28-year-old woman who was brutally raped and beaten by James Polk described for a judge on Friday the pain and hopelessness she experienced during the hours-long assault, and the moment when East Windsor police officers burst in to save her. Afterward, Polk, 44, was sentenced to 28 years in prison.

Polk stared straight ahead Friday in Superior Court in Hartford as his victim described the attack, which took place in the early morning hours of March 7.

Polk's public defender, Claud Chong, told the judge that Polk accepted responsibility for what he'd done and pleaded guilty to two counts of first-degree sexual assault, first-degree kidnapping and first-degree strangulation. All of Polk's crimes have occurred when he was drunk, Chong said.

When it was his turn to speak, Polk said, "I just want to say I'm sorry for the pain I have caused."

Melchiorre said Polk had to be removed from society so that he would not victimize another woman. The judge agreed.

"You are a high-risk offender and you must be supervised so you don't become a danger to anyone else," Alexander said. She said in addition to his alcohol problem, he has serious mental health issues that need to be addressed.

She then sentenced him to 28 years in prison and 12 years of special parole. The judge noted that Polk will be in prison until he is 72.

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-east-windsor-brutal-rape-1003-20151002-story.html

Back