• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
A 32-year-old man in Norway has admitted to raping his own two-month old son and then distributing the film to an online paedophile network, at the start of what the prosecutor has called one of the most “serious abuse cases in Norwegian legal history”.

“My client has chosen to confess to all charges and lay all his cards on the table,” the man’s lawyer told the court at the start of the trial on Monday, according to Norway's Aftenposten newspaper.
Police began tracking the group last year after they found the harrowing video of the rape among files seized from the computer of a suspected paedophile.

“We knew nothing about this child, but on the video we could hear the sound of voices from Norwegian radio or television in the background"

Police traced the video to the 34-year-old who had already been convicted in 2009 of sexually assaulting a minor, and also of distributing videos of child abuse and assault.
The 32-year-old is in court alongside the 34-year-old man to whom he sent the video, a 27-year-old man, and two women, one 27, the other 43.
All are being charged with involvement in a paedophile ring whose members filmed their own children in sexual positions or acts.

"The abuse case is being characterised as one of the most serious in Norwegian legal history, because the people involved had had a sexual interest in very young children," Røhne said.

According to the prosecution, the 43-year-old woman filmed her two children, then ten and 13 years old, in sexual positions.
The other three defendants, including the 34-year-old, have been charged with raping the 27-year-old woman’s two-month old baby.

http://m.thelocal.no/20150303/norway-man-raped-own-two-month-old-baby

Why is it that when these things come to light now, there always seems to be women involved as well?

That never used to happen hardly at all. Were the female paedos all just getting away with it before, or are there simply many more active female paedophiles than there used to be?

I grew up being warned about dirty old men offering sweets. No one ever warmed me about dirty old women. And whilst my own dad was highly abusive, my mother was classically nurturing, loving, and protective.

So female paedos just seem doubly unnatural to me.

Were the female paedos all just getting away with it before, or are there simply many more active female paedophiles than there used to be?

I think in the past the idea of female pedophiles wasn't accepted at all, so they probably did get away with it.

At the same time, I think a lot of the women in these stories aren't real pedophiles, but rather are enablers for their penis or money-hungry bitches who exploit their kids. Which is even worse, maybe, since they know full well what they are doing.

I think there are ( and have always been ) as many female predators as male . But women are seen as sweet , caring , nurturing and couldn't possibly do something so vile . Also victims of women speak out less , because it is talked about less and somehow seems worse than talking about abuse done by an adult male . Then if the female is abusing a male child it seems that boys don't tell as often as girls . I don't have numbers for this just the adult male that I know who were abused are much more closed off about it , than the women I know who were abused .

Sometimes there is a man involved . I remember watching a documentary about crime ( something with women in prison ) and a woman talking about how her lover had asked to rape her young daughter . I was expecting her to say " and that is why I killed him , and I am now in prison . " But she said something about thinking " okay if I give her to him , then he will know I truly love him .." :rage::punch: The couple were involved in drugs and a cop saw the daughter , felt something , and eventually got her out of the situation . But that mom gave her baby to him for years .

Then you have cases where there are no men . Like Melissa Huckaby sexually assaulting , and killing Sandra Cantu . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sandra_Cantu

IT DISTURBS MEE DEEPLY ON HOW PEOPLE PRAY ON LIL BABIES...THAT ARE SOOO TINY AN DELICATE, EVEN TODDLERS ...ALL AGES OF CHILDREN~WAT PLEASURE DO THEY GET...AN THEY HAVE NO HEART NO FUKIN SYMPATHY FOR THE PAIN THEY INFLICT!! HOW WLD THEY FEEL IF SOMEONE BIGGER THEN THEM WAS DOING THESE THINGS TO THEM...JUST SICK ASS PERVERTZ!! GOD WILL PUNISH THEM ALL...AN BURN IN HELL!! :mad::inpain:

IT DISTURBS MEE DEEPLY ON HOW PEOPLE PRAY ON LIL BABIES...THAT ARE SOOO TINY AN DELICATE, EVEN TODDLERS ...ALL AGES OF CHILDREN~WAT PLEASURE DO THEY GET...AN THEY HAVE NO HEART NO FUKIN SYMPATHY FOR THE PAIN THEY INFLICT!! HOW WLD THEY FEEL IF SOMEONE BIGGER THEN THEM WAS DOING THESE THINGS TO THEM...JUST SICK ASS PERVERTZ!! GOD WILL PUNISH THEM ALL...AN BURN IN HELL!! :mad::inpain:

I've read a number of articles where the pedo truly believe that if the child is shown and taught right that the child really enjoys it... That is just a puke face lie and how these sick fucks believe this is more than my brain can ever process..

HOW WLD THEY FEEL IF SOMEONE BIGGER THEN THEM WAS DOING THESE THINGS TO THEM

Most, if not all, of us hope they will get to experience this in prison. If justice really was divine, they would.

How can someone hurt a defenseless baby or child? I just don't get it. Babies and kids are cute. How can someone see them in a sexual way? I know it involves power, but I just can't get how someone can touch a baby or child and not think twice about it.

Back