• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
25zilfq.jpg

Alexus Roland
14cruow.jpg
Pima County Sheriff's detectives are investigating a teen mom accused of almost killing her 2-year-old son.
Alexus Roland, 19, is charged with Child Abuse. She is in the Pima County Jail being held without bond.
[...]
deputies responded to a drowning report on Desert Straw Lane near Valencia and Swan Roads, according to a search warrant.

When deputies got to the house, the front door was open. The home smelled like marijuana and a smoking pipe was out in the open. Deputies found the toddler with blunt force trauma to the back of the head along with cuts and scrapes on the boy's body. The bathtub was half full, and the couch and bed were wet. The child was having trouble breathing, according to the warrant.
[....]
report states the child was placed on a ventilator in the hospital.

The child is doing well now. He is in state custody and placed with a family member, according to Detective Muriel McGillicuddy
[...]
At first, Roland tried to blame her boyfriend for beating up and and trying to drown the child. Then she changed her story, saying he forced her to do it at gunpoint, according to the warrant.

The boyfriend does not face any charges. McGillicuddy said she is not sure if he was even home.

"At this point there's no indication that the boyfriend was involved with the incident," she said.

The boyfriend is not the child's father.

CPS had no previous interaction with the child, according to its report.
http://www.kvoa.com/news/teen-mom-blames-boyfriend-for-child-abuse/
9A7389F8D805CE0BB615D6A14880BAF0_787_441.jpg

CPS REPORT
https://www.azdes.gov/uploadedFiles/Children_Youth_and_Families/Child_Protective_Services_(CPS)/Child_Fatalities/Xavian_04_20_2014.pdf

Last edited:
If someone had a gun to my head ordering me to beat and drown my child...I'd be telling them to shoot....cuz over my dead body it would have to be.

I am with you @mybum62 I would be protecting my children before anything. I think this bitch is full of shit. I hope that baby doesnt have brain damage.

I was reading his Facebook. These people disgust me. I realize we are all different and that's what makes the world go round but the grammar, the writing, the grill the long pinky nail the boobs in her face. It all just makes me cringe. Those two have no business caring for a child much less having one of their (her) own.

Thanks @thebooblady
Does the fuckin moron realize that "justice for Xavian" and "free Alexus" are completely opposite sentiments? Of course he doesn't. Cuz he's "tha heart of the streets one of the realist niggaz out here."

I wish there was a way to keep either of them from breeding.

Nothing screams your innocence like changing your story.

And I'm with everyone else that said it, you'd have to shoot because I wouldn't hurt me child, but I would give it the old college try at fucking up the abuser.

The home smelled like marijuana and a smoking pipe was out in the open. Deputies found the toddler with blunt force trauma to the back of the head along with cuts and scrapes on the boy's body. The bathtub was half full, and the couch and bed were wet. The child was having trouble breathing, according to the warrant.
Fuck that whore, nothing, i mean NOTHING could get me to beat my kids like this, not even when they're misbehaving, much less a motherfucker told me to.

At first, Roland tried to blame her boyfriend for beating up and and trying to drown the child. Then she changed her story, saying he forced her to do it at gunpoint, according to the warrant.

Yeah, good luck with that, fucking cunt.

all of this mother fuckers are fucking retards right you should know all media is fake and they do make up shit to make someones life misserable cause America is the worst place you all should know that all countries are smarter than america people are just blind sided by the writing but they cant see that people would just make up fucking story about someone so they can hate on them even jews or fucking white jews abd fucking douch bags mexicunt i hate all really they cant shut their ass up.

all of this mother fuckers are fucking retards right you should know all media is fake and they do make up shit to make someones life misserable cause America is the worst place you all should know that all countries are smarter than america people are just blind sided by the writing but they cant see that people would just make up fucking story about someone so they can hate on them even jews or fucking white jews abd fucking douch bags mexicunt i hate all really they cant shut their ass up.

What did the story as told until now get wrong? You sound like you must have some inside knowledge. Could you be persuaded to share it?

Fascinating, tell me, good sir, what's the difference between a "jew" and a "white jew"?

Have you considered suing said media for libel if you are so certain they are lying? Because you can do that you know. Well... you could if you actually had a leg to stand on. However, being that you're here bitching and moaning to people who have no power in this case I assume you ain't got shit.

But good luck on changing the hearts and minds of this forum, you're doing a bang up job! Go you!

What did the story as told until now get wrong? You sound like you must have some inside knowledge. Could you be persuaded to share it?
Don't you know they're never allowed to share said proof! Because uhm... aliens. Yeah... or some shitty excuse like that.

Why. Can't. They. Ever. Punctuate?!?!?
Is that a prerequisite of defending some idiot?
"Must not understand sentence structure"

*sigh*

I was done putting effort into this at the words retard, Jews, and Mexicunts.

This is a well educated one guys, beware. :sarcasm:

Here's the DCF report, which btw lists the child's injury as a Near Fatality:

https://www.azdes.gov/uploadedFiles/Children_Youth_and_Families/Child_Protective_Services_(CPS)/Child_Fatalities/Xavian_04_20_2014.pdf

Oh, and one more. Scroll down to Other Victims. She is listed under that section.

Guess what? It was proven that her boyfriend wasn't even around at the time. Oh, and according to her, she was "really high on meth" at the time.

http://m.tucson.com/news/local/chil...5b3a-b77c-095f77350cd6.html?mobile_touch=true

And for our crazy defender, these are state documents, available thru those agencies thru the freedom of information act, not the "stupid American, you guys are so dumb" media....too easy sometimes.

She's currently doing a 3 year sentence for child abuse. Sickening.

Last edited:

It is really funny, if you imagine this asshole trying to say this as it is written.

I can see their eyes bugging out as they run out of breath toward the end, and they try to wheeze out the last few words.

Oh and BTW just for the sake of fair play... *ahem*

so whats so special about this misserable twat that would make the media want to make shit up about her and make her life miserable how did they get the child to fake all of the injuries did they use a midget stunt double or is the kid in on the jew conspiracy did the media also buy off the judge to get her sent to prison purple monkey dishwasher

*WHEW*

Did anyone else notice this happened on 4/20?
She must've been throwing herself one hell of a party.

Guess what? It was proven that her boyfriend wasn't even around at the time. Oh, and according to her, she was "really high on meth" at the time.

Meth! That's good, I thought people were going to blame the weed. I was thinking she probably smoked the weed to calm herself the fuck down, after beating the child. Yeah, meth makes more sense.

Just sad.......it was all probably done for attention or to get the boyfriend arrested....unfortunately the only one who suffered was the poor little guy :(

cause America is the worst place
Do you live in America? If so, please move, we don't want you here anymore. We have already met our quota of illiterate fucktards lacking in functioning brain cells.

May I suggest the Middle East, I hear their media practices are markedly different than here in the US? Maybe they will be more to your liking.

Do you live in America? If so, please move, we don't want you here anymore. We have already met our quota of illiterate fucktards lacking in functioning brain cells.

May I suggest the Middle East, I hear their media practices are markedly different than here in the US? Maybe they will be more to your liking.

I hear ISIS is recruiting.

Well that was random...sure wish you'd shut your ass up though...

It is really funny, if you imagine this asshole trying to say this as it is written.

I can see their eyes bugging out as they run out of breath toward the end, and they try to wheeze out the last few words.

Oh and BTW just for the sake of fair play... *ahem*

so whats so special about this misserable twat that would make the media want to make shit up about her and make her life miserable how did they get the child to fake all of the injuries did they use a midget stunt double or is the kid in on the jew conspiracy did the media also buy off the judge to get her sent to prison purple monkey dishwasher

*WHEW*
OH MY GOD! FUCKING HILARIOUS! YOU JUST MADE MY WEEK MY FRIEND

I'm still anxiously awaiting a reply to find out what a "white jew" is as opposed to just a plain old "jew" that I doubt I'll ever receive.

Which is unfortunate because I am also really wondering when Jewish people and Mexicans started ganging up. Are they Jewish Mexicans? Am I racist for suddenly picturing a cross between a sombrero and a yarmulke? OMG is that the difference between the white ones and the rest? The rest are the mexican jews?

So many questions.

Also, @eracsurfer I adore thee.

i agree with all you fucking tards cause your all just a piece of meat and uour brains are like tards that stinks up no wonder usa means united shits of america cause all you guy eat is shit. lmao thats why other countries are smarter than USA.

i agree with all you fucking tards cause your all just a piece of meat and uour brains are like tards that stinks up no wonder usa means united shits of america cause all you guy eat is shit. lmao thats why other countries are smarter than USA.
If you're havin word problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a verb ain't one.

Oh, and that might work better if we were all Americans.

all you fucking haters out their i hope you all die or something bad happen to you if your christian and not worry about jew comming after you or if your a dumbass read this REDRUM and if your white that hates black or your just fucking gay or a dykes let. you all murder. i hope zombie apocalypes was real. they be after you.

If you're havin word problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a verb ain't one.

Oh, and that might work better if we were all Americans.

thats gay cause all of you must be gay or bi or even a sexual to yourself.

Back