• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
A 55 year-old teacher was charged with shooting a student who was dealing marijuana for him. Harrison lured the teen to a house by telling him they were picking up pot and girls, and shot him execution-style in the face, but the teen survived. Harrison was also involved with anti-violence and drug prevention programs at the school, and is also some type of half-assed minister. Boston English High school also happens to be where my oldest brother attended school way back when the demographic was considerably less violent.
A father-of-eight minister and former dean of students at a Boston high school was charged for allegedly shooting one of his students in the face 'execution-style'.

The unnamed Boston English High School student survived and told police he had been selling marijuana for Shaun Harrison, Sr. for the past several months, according to Suffolk Assistant District Attorney Michael Bradley.

Bradley said the student had been told by Harrison, 55, that they were on their way to a house where the student could pick up marijuana and girls on the night of the shooting.

After Harrison's home was searched on Thursday police found an illegally-owned rifle and shotgun in his bedroom, which Bradley said the minister had told police were weapons he had inherited from his father.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-student-execution-style.html#ixzz3TZQR0hQ0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Harrison has a son who is jailed for accidentally shooting his girlfriend while cleaning an unlicensed firearm.
Harrison's son Jeremy, an anti-violence activist who worked to keep kids off the street, was arrested after shooting his girlfriend in the head while cleaning his illegally-owned firearm in 2013. She was critically wounded, according to the Boston Herald.

Harrison was charged on Thursday with assault with intent to murder, aggravated assault and battery and unlawful possession of a firearm.

His bail was set at $250,000 cash.
GRQR8gL.jpg

Last edited:
There's so much fucked-upness in this story I opened my mouth to yell Fuck, but my jaw would only hang open in amazement without actually saying anything.

Geez, SURVIVED a shot to the face...I wonder what the kid looks like now. Glad he survived, though, and was able to rat out the asshole.

I hope they give him umpteen charges til doomsday for being in so many positions of trust and utterly abusing them all.

@BostonBurns , dude, you should write up a rough draft on this baby for FP consideration. It's nice and fucked up!

Man, where do you guys find all this good shit. *sigh* :p

Fuck it. lol

Gatekeeper, my local newspaper, because pretty much no one else is going to post stories from here.

Oh, O.K., lol. All we had here was an off-duty Sheriff's Deputy who got shot 14 times outside a convenience store by at least 6 gang members, and lived. Surgeons said the fact he weighed 350#'s saved him. I think this story might be a good recommendation with all the other crazy stories going on so far this week.

Like father like son and he apparently taught his son to go down to his level. Now maybe the father can teach the son how to work the judicial system so he can try for a lesser sentence.

It sounds like the father is going to get a crash course in how the system works. Seems he's gotten away with becoming more familiar with it for way too long. Perhaps his spawn can give him a few tips.

with assault with intent to murder

Is this the same as attempted murder or is it some lighter charge?

This is some Breaking Bad shit here though, very cool. Bet they had some walter white/jesse pinkman type of relationship, in which case i can't really blame the guy for shooting his thug teen partner in the face

Back