• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Welcome to you.

So murdered.....you can't just put that out there with no extra details.

So murdered.....you can't just put that out there with no extra details.

Nell, you're right. I think I complained about somebody writing a tantalizing sentence and then leaving us all hanging. I didn't mean to do that, though.

At the time, we were separated - she was an alcoholic, running with a bad crowd, and all that. She got into an argument with one of her boyfriends, and he literally beat her head in with a metal pipe. She was taken to the hospital in a coma; he was arrested for assault.

She eventually came out of the coma, but suffered from seizures and such. Her condition worsened over a period of 8 months, because unknown to all the bleeding in her brain had never fully healed. She eventually collapsed, went into a coma, and died.

The boyfriend served his time and was eventually released, because the stupid-assed hospital personnel weren't smart enough to draw a connection between the original injury and the recurrence that killed her.

I found out about all this three years after the fact, and didn't get the hospital records for several more. According to an attorney, we would not be able to prove in a court of law that he was a murderer because an autopsy was never done, and the passage of time would render questionable any autopsy findings done today.

I'm late to the party. :meh:
I have enjoyed your posts and your sense of humor. :shame:

Just felt I had to make it official after my Thin Mints Crap Shoot. :devil:

<3 WELCOME <3

:nana:

I'm late to the party. :meh:
I have enjoyed your posts and your sense of humor. :shame:

Just felt I had to make it official after my Thin Mints Crap Shoot. :devil:

<3 WELCOME <3

:nana:

Aww, thanks so much! I will try hard to keep you entertained. And if I had a thin mint, I would certainly feed it to you by hand. :)

Back