• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Michelle Vail was convinced her ex was out get her and her son. She called 911 looking for help.
[
at the scene, a multiunit apartment building at 335 Seventh Ave. N., shortly afterward but Vail would not let them inside. Fernandez said the woman told them she did not believe they were real police officers. There was no indication that an ex-boyfriend or another man had been at the apartment, according to police.

"She was babbling incoherently, none of it made any sense," Fernandez said.

The officers began walking away, according to Fernandez, "and then they heard glass breaking."

They returned to the home and could see through a window that Vail had a shotgun and was banging it against the wall and a door. Then, Fernandez said, they heard the boy, Oscar Vail, 7, scream. Police busted down the apartment door, Fernandez said, but by the time they reached the back room where the woman was located, both she and the child had already jumped.
They landed near a concrete path surrounded by dirt, police said, but investigators could not initially pinpoint where the Vails hit the ground.

/QUOTE]http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...forces-son-8-to-jump-from-window-8212/2220152

Michelle Vail, 32, faces a charge of aggravated child abuse in the case. The boy, Oscar, suffered a minor head injury and bruises to his stomach, said St. Petersburg police Maj. Mike Kovacsev. When police interviewed him later in the morning, Oscar told them his mother had woken him up and urged him to jump, saying a serial killer was at the door.

Well, at least it isn't meth....(At least thats what I think from this picture...) So maybe pills...Cocaine? And schizophrenia?

So maybe pills...Cocaine?
Could be a "new" user to meth or bath salt. Could be a weird reaction to Spice. Certain pills in large doses can cause some weird hallucinations, even OTC ones surprisingly, Benadryl in high doses can make you have CRAZY hallucinations.

But if we're factoring in mental illness then really almost any intoxicant could have a weird reaction or it could be a simple as an adverse reaction to legitimately prescribed medications, psychiatric medications are strong and have a laundry list of potential side effects.

I know, a nice clear answer there, I should have been a lawyer with the convoluted answers that don't actually give an answer. You can tell I've worked for some good ones through the years though.

If its a true mental illness with no doing of her own.. it is hard for me to justify child abuse.. for the people around her that noticed and didn't do something.. they need an *ss whipping!! Hopefully this little family can heal!!

w8pc0i.jpg

345iv7c.jpg

A Florida woman was arrested after police say she forced her 7-year-old to jump out of a second-story window.

The boy told investigators that his mother, Michelle Vail, told him a serial killer was coming to get them, so they had to jump. Vail, 32, faces aggravated child abuse charges.

"The mother, for lack of a better word, encouraged him to jump out of a window," an unidentified police spokesman told WTSP in an interview. "Children are obedient to their parents, is what it boils down to. He just did what his mother told him."

Police responded to Vail's St. Petersburg home Thursday morning after she called 911. The woman told a dispatcher that her ex-boyfriend had showed up at her home threatening to kill her. When cops came, they didn't find him there, and Vail refused to open the door.

Cops said the woman was "babbling incoherently" from behind the door and that she didn't believe they were police. Suddenly, officers heard glass breaking. The boy screamed. Vail and the boy had jumped. Both were taken to an area hospital with minor injuries and are expected to recover.

When police searched the woman's house, they found a small cache of weapons -- a handgun, a shotgun, and a large knife...."

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2015/03/05/woman-jumps-from-window-holding-child/24422317/

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6810014

Sounds to me like paranoid delusions. These must either have been the result of mental illness, or else been temporarily induced by an intoxicant of some kind. Or both.

Either way, boy definitely isn't safe with mom.

I hope the ex she fears is at least questioned and/or investigated..... It seems kinda like maybe it could have been a situation like maybe in that J-Lo movie.....the title escaped me.......but I believe if it was its just sad she had to drag her kid along with her. ....idk....there is such fear and she jumped too. She could have really believed they were in danger and to save her sons life she felt no other option but to force him to jump too. I really hope she did all that tho legitamately and out of love for her baby....I want to know more details before passing judgement tho it seems a lil far fetched since she did call the police there herself.....

Back