• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
[/
N

A 3-month-old is fighting for his life in a Boston hospital while his father faces charges for causing the injuries. New Market, NH police say Jose Orta-Santana beat his son so badly, the boy ended up in a coma. Not only was he in a coma, but he has 17 broken bones. Police say doctors at Children's Hospital had to make a list of where the injuries were because there were so many.

But the 3-month-old is now in the ICU. Of the 17 bones broken in his little body, two are skull fractures. Barbara Moore said

"I would never imagine this at all. Never imagine this how it happened. I'm just beside myself. I'm very hurt by someone harming a baby like that," Moore said.

Orta-Santana waived his right to go in front of a judge Thursday. According to the arrest warrant, he first told police he dropped Joseph when he tripped on a cloth rag, but when investigators started asking more questions after the doctors said the injuries did not jive with that story.

He confessed saying, "I know, I hit him a few times and I'm sorry."

He also told police he threw his son down on the bed so hard, he would bounce off. He said he assaulted his son because he was on edge from lack of sleep.

"To abuse a child like that is beyond anything I can imagine.

QUOTE]

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/28270250/father-charged-with-assault-of-3-month-old-son

The only thing that would quell my anger at this fucking dickhole of a motherfucker is to beat him to near death with my bare hands, then rip his gut open with my fingers and yank everything out while he watches and begs, "please don't kill me." Then I'd say, "Fuck you, bitch," and ram his bowels down his throat. Motherfucking child destroying bastard.

Three months old and already put through so much pain. It just kills me.

received a message from Orta-Santana earlier that day, saying she needed to come home from work early because there was a problem with their son.

She arrived home and noticed swelling on the right side of the boy’s head, according to police. Orta-Santana initially told hospital staff and police that he slipped on a cloth rag while holding the baby and that they both fell onto the floor. After being examined by doctors in the emergency room at Exeter, the baby was flown to Boston Children’s Hospital.

When confronted by police, Orta-Santana allegedly admitted to a detective that he would get “frustrated” with the boy because of the constant crying and having to care for him. He allegedly told police he would squeeze his son tight to his body until he stopped crying.
/QUOTE] from @Forensicwx link
He doesn't sound crazy to me.

Another baby that fucking cries.. :sarcasm:. Uugghh when will sterilizing become a real punishment ?

Babies cry. Thats what they do.. I wonder if he figured that out yet? That they can't speak to you because his son was a..... Baby/Infant!. They cant say they are hungry.. Have a bad diaper.. Am cold.. Sad.. Or anything.. Thats the beginning stages of life... Being a baby..then as they get older they learn How to talk! But 3 months old! He beat up his son because of his constant crying?!! God damn him. He needs to be exterminated asap!

July 20, 2016

A Newmarket man will spend at least 10 years in prison for repeated assaults on his infant son that left the child with 17 broken bones.

Jose Orta-Santana, 26, pleaded guilty in January to assaulting the 3-month-old boy. The judge agreed to the defense recommendation of a suspended 10 to 25 years in prison on top of the 10 to 25 years already agreed upon.

Prosecutors asked for additional prison time, playing in court the videotaped interview in which Orta-Santana explained that the baby's crying stressed him out.

"He demonstrated that he squeezed him, and he even admitted it was on more than one occasion," Rockingham County Attorney Patricia Conway said.

Conway said Orta-Santana also demonstrated how he would bear hug the child very forcefully, and how he punched the child in the head with a closed fist at least three times.

"When the defendant punched his infant son in the head at least three times, that's the fracture," Deputy Rockingham County Attorney Patricia LaFrance said.

Doctors discovered that the boy had other injuries that were healing, saying he had experience 17 broken bones from head to toe.

The 10- to 25-year prison sentence that was agreed upon was for the child's acute injuries. Prosecutors asked for four more years related to the boy's broken ribs.

"For at least a third of his life, this child was in constant pain every time he breathed," LaFrance said.

Orta-Santana will get credit for the 500 days in prison he has already served.

http://www.wmur.com/article/newmarket-man-sentenced-for-abusing-3-month-old-child/5213215

Back