• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
An Oklahoma mother who is accused of giving birth to a baby boy who tested positive for meth says she is innocent.

Nichole Kerschner says she is being falsely accused and deserves to have her son back.

She gave birth to him February 12th at Integris Baptist Hospital.

Three days later, she says she was discharged from the hospital and took her son home.

But officials with the Logan County Sheriff’s Department say they were told by DHS that Kerschner’s baby tested positive for methamphetamines and that she fled the hospital before the baby boy could be taken into DHS custody.

Two weeks later, Logan County authorities released a previous mug shot of Kerschner to NewsChannel 4 and said she and her son were considered missing and endangered. Authorities also said they had information that she’d been seen breastfeeding the baby and using methamphetamines.

Later that same day, officials sent out an updated press release saying the baby had been turned over to them and was now in DHS custody.
Kerschner says reports that she was seen breastfeeding and doing meth are false.

She says she isn’t breastfeeding her baby and hasn’t done meth in five years.

She says it was her decision to finally give her son to DHS.

http://kfor.com/2015/03/02/mother-w...ive-for-meth-speaks-out-says-she-is-innocent/

Clearly all the babies must have had a party in the nursery . Where is the supervision ?

yeah, you can tell she's on the up and up
KERSCHNERNL-13-jpg.jpg

wasn't able to pull the best pics but I'm sure she has found God and all will be forgiven

Hmm, checked into the hospital under a false name because her other two children had been taken away...was arrested last year for possession of meth, though it supposedly wasn't hers...claims neither she nor the baby tested positive for any drugs...sure, we should believe everything she says.

She's another one of those poor souls we "don't understand" and shouldn't "judge." We are horrible, horrible people. I'm not giving myself dessert tonight.

Last edited:
It's all a conspiracy against her because it's very obvious to me she is very glamorous and intriguing .... of course they want to take her down.

I'm going with the conspiracy theory also. I mean why else would she be given meth in the hospital. Why would they give her baby Meth in the hospital? Why else would they continue to harass her with bogus charges?! Damnit!

In her defense for smiling its hard as hell not to smile knowing you're being photographed.... All my mug shots I have a shit eatting grin in

In her defense for smiling its hard as hell not to smile knowing you're being photographed.... All my mug shots I have a shit eatting grin in

Not for me.. I was so disappointed in myself for even putting myself in that position . No way in HELL I would be smiling .. And this pos may think it's funny but I don't find anything funny about losing custody of your child.. I'm usually a lil understanding when I see a addict trying to straighten there life up for there kids.. But this bitches smile tells me she is all about herself..

Maybe she should stop having babies and focus on getting and staying sober? She's 26 and has now lost child #3 to the State, she needs to get her priorities in order before she has more.

Maybe she should stop having babies and focus on getting and staying sober? She's 26 and has now lost child #3 to the State, she needs to get her priorities in order before she has more.
Women like her keep having babies thinking it's a sure way to keep the guy but when they see the guy dissappear they lose all interest in taking care of the baby

Last edited:
Women like her keep having babies thinking it's a sure way to keep the guy but when they see the guy dissappear they lose all interest in taking care of the baby
She keeps having babies because she f*cks all the time and DOESN'T give a f*ck about anything other than her next score/bump.. I have to say this though.. she must have a really crappy dealer I NEVER managed to keep any weight on!?!? Hmmm.. but that was ages ago..;)

Last edited:
She keeps having babies because she f*ucks all the time and DOESN'T give a f*ck about anything other than her next score.. I have to say this though.. she must have a really crappy dealer I NEVER managed to keep any weight on!?!? Hmmm.. but that was ages ago..
Lol.. I have to agree...when I was using I had to make myself eat.. Obviously putting those chemicals in my body was unhealthy as hell but my figure looked better than it ever had....

Or maybe she was doing meth wrong.

No matter which way you do meth it will effect you the same way.. The only difference in them is how fast it you feel it.. I have done it a number of ways except shooting it up (I don't like needles) and it always squashed my hover any hunger.. Jmo

Back