• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Got another hung jury; 11-1. The lone holdout was a woman who claimed, during selection to be a victim of DV. Jurors said they believed she came with an agenda. Soooo, we can thank a brain-dead, prejudiced from the get-go for a waste of time and money.

If I knew her name, it would be all over town on flyers, and on signs that protesters could carry while camping out in front of whatever she's living in. Hell, I'd rent a billboard.

Got another hung jury; 11-1. The lone holdout was a woman who claimed, during selection to be a victim of DV. Jurors said they believed she came with an agenda. Soooo, we can thank a brain-dead, prejudiced from the get-go for a waste of time and money.

If I knew her name, it would be all over town on flyers, and on signs that protesters could carry while camping out in front of whatever she's living in. Hell, I'd rent a billboard.
that is such bullshit the bitch should have fried some time ago. I don't think the vic was much of a saint but his big mistake was hooking up with a batshit crazy freak then when he dumped her shoulda made good and sure she could get back into his house

Wow - what a waste of time and money - not to mention my patience.

She's a true froot-loop this one. Psycho for sure. I just hope they don't let her under their skin while in prison, or worse - get into the heads of other inmates.

Motherfucking bullshit. This cunt should just be dead. I'm so friggin' sick of these fucking criminals being treated with kid gloves, and it seems the more heinous the crime the more fucking breaks they get.

And the part that REALLY pisses me off is knowing she's getting off on all the attention. Damn, what a C-U-N-T.

Don't forget to visit JodiAriasisinnocent.com:rolleyes:. They are having a raving looney-fest:wacky::wacky:! Be sure to sign up so you can read the comments,:vomit::wtf::yuck: then leave a "comment" of your own;). I can't:(. Already banned:shifty:, but it sure was fun:joyful:!
My post: "Jodi Arias' mouth is as big as her asshole and shit comes out of both":crack:x 1,000,000

I
Don't forget to visit JodiAriasisinnocent.com:rolleyes:. They are having a raving looney-fest:wacky::wacky:! Be sure to sign up so you can read the comments,:vomit::wtf::yuck: then leave a "comment" of your own;). I can't:(. Already banned:shifty:, but it sure was fun:joyful:!
My post: "Jodi Arias' mouth is as big as her asshole and shit comes out of both":crack:x 1,000,000
wish I could own the sb remark of her being the vagina whisperer and weirdly it's the women defending her:yuck: and she's nowhere near as cute as the little yellowhaired moron in ten that starved her baby to death!

Wow - what a waste of time and money - not to mention my patience.

She's a true froot-loop this one. Psycho for sure. I just hope they don't let her under their skin while in prison, or worse - get into the heads of other inmates.
Uh, you're worrying about the wrong body parts.

For all you exiled trial-watching Jodi-freaks <3, here is the first video released from Fox 10 Phoenix. It starts with JM's opening statements from the 2nd penalty phase of the trial. It's 2 hours long, so I'm thinking it's the first day.

A little late but he is a sinner. I bet she shags like a mink though...

I don't know how she was convicted. If Casey Anthony can get away with killing her daughter, why can't Jodi kill her boyfriend for dumping her? She's arguably much better looking than Casey, had a reason, AND played the victim waaaaay better. What gives?

I've seen movies. You refer to a previously set precedence. "Your honor, in case # blah blah Florida VS Anthony, you may remember that you allowed a defendants lies to benefit them and create "reasonable" shadow of doubt while letting a sociopathic child killer walk? Yeah well what you will find here is that my client is no less Cray-Cray than Ms. Anthony. Just as manipulative, deceitful and selfish too. Neither display any remorse due to their profound "innocence". We hereby request that all charges be dismissed." Jodi and I have wild acquittal sex, she goes into hiding and I write a book about how crazy she is. It coulda happened!

In conclusion, I'd still have a three way with Jodi and Casey.... Wow it would be electrifying!

Edit: On second thought, I'd be more safe screwing a beehive...

Last edited:
Hung 11-1 and based on what I read this morning in the paper the hold-out was biased for the beginning. She, from the beginning, called the death penalty "revenge" AND had watched shows on Arias. Probably planning to write a book or some other bullshit.

I wish that she could be forced to pay for the re-trial, maybe even charged with something. She sat in that jury box biased from the beginning, the State never had a fair chance with that on the jury.

Hung 11-1 and based on what I read this morning in the paper the hold-out was biased for the beginning. She, from the beginning, called the death penalty "revenge" AND had watched shows on Arias. Probably planning to write a book or some other bullshit.

I wish that she could be forced to pay for the re-trial, maybe even charged with something. She sat in that jury box biased from the beginning, the State never had a fair chance with that on the jury.
I don't get how she didn't get dismissed from the jury pool then and there.

Oh it's even worse than that. Juror 17 hated Juan Martinez because he put both of her husbands away. That's why she hung the jury, payback.

I don't think Jodi Arias should even qualify for the death penalty anyway. Her defense sounded, at best- semi-retarded. I'm pretty sure her execution would be unconstitutional...

I don't think Jodi Arias should even qualify for the death penalty anyway. Her defense sounded, at best- semi-retarded. I'm pretty sure her execution would be unconstitutional...
It was her choice. She picked her defense, the bullshit one they presented was the bullshit she wanted spewed to the public and the jury. The abuse-excuse was all her idea, and clearly it failed because she's been convicted of first-degree murder.

Given that they allowed a highly-biased juror in the trial it doesn't seem like the prosecution was much smarter.

News filtering through that ‪#‎JodiArias‬ suffered a breakdown and had to be restrained. Apparently, she wanted to go home.
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?fref=nf

This is probably her response to
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has taken away access to all video visitation and phones calls of a non-legal nature from Inmate ‪#‎JodiArias‬ for violating several jail rules.

Arias will be on 42 days restriction, meaning she will no longer have access to non-legal visits or phone calls, and cannot order commissary during this period of time, leaving her restricted to the two meal day, all vegetarian meals served at Arpaio’s jails. Arias has historically spent around $100 a week on candy and other tasty food items to supplement the rather bland diet served in his jails. Detention staff says her food trays are often returned barely touched.
posted on March 12 at the same link.

LOL

There are links to retrial videos there as well.

'Dis bitch has the craziest luck of anyone I've ever seen!!

635604736978374107-Jodi-Arias-022515.jpg

PHOENIX — In the wake of the Jodi Arias mistrial, trial watchers on social media have demanded that the lone juror who kept Arias from death row be investigated for juror misconduct. And Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery has said that his office will "review the matter."

But Juror 17, the holdout for a life sentence, may have the legal upper hand.

Her attorney, Tom Ryan, calls a probe conducted by the prosecutor during jury deliberations "an abuse of the office, and it's shameful."

In the wake of the post-mistrial outing of her name and address on social media, Ryan said, "I believe a crime was committed by the release of confidential juror information, and we're going to the FBI to investigate."

Juror 17 has been threatened, harassed and lives under police protection. She toldThe Arizona Republic, "No one else is being researched but the holdout. It's upsetting and it makes you lose faith.

"I feel that as a juror I should have been protected."

The Republic will not print the woman's name, even though it has been disseminated elsewhere.
Or it could be a federal case, possibly with civil-rights implications.

"There is a constitutional obligation and a right to serve on jury duty," said Larry Hammond, a prominent defense attorney and former federal prosecutor.

"To interfere with someone's privacy while they are serving on a jury may be actionable," Hammond said.

And in capital-case jury instructions, jurors are informed that they do not have to come to unanimous decisions as to the weight of mitigating evidence that may persuade them to vote for or against a death verdict.

In fact, jurors are told repeatedly during instructions to vote their conscience.

But the Arias case has blazed new trails, with trial watchers in cyberspace, both pro-Arias and anti-Arias, trying to bully, insult and influence media coverage and the outcome of the trial.

Juror 17 is now essentially in hiding.

"I'm not the person I was when I went into this," she said in a recent interview.

'NOT AN IMPARTIAL JURY'

In June 2008, Arias killed her lover, Travis Alexander, who was found in the shower of his Mesa, Ariz., home with a bullet in his head, nearly 30 stab wounds and a slit throat. Arias eventually confessed to the murder, but she claimed self-defense.

In May 2013, after a 21-week trial, she was found guilty of first-degree murder. The jury found the murder had been committed in an especially cruel manner, making Arias eligible for the death penalty.

The jury was not able to reach a unanimous verdict on whether to sentence Arias to death or to life in prison, however.

USA TODAY

Angry Jodi Arias jurors say holdout had 'agenda'

A new jury was impaneled in October 2014, not to redetermine guilt or innocence, but only to determine whether she should get a life or death sentence.

Their initial vote on a sentence was split, with seven wanting death, four undecided, and Juror 17 opting for life.

As they discussed the case, Juror 17 brought up the made-for-TV movie.

There were words thrown around.

"Right away I got the feeling that they were not an impartial jury," she said.

TWO NOTES SENT TO JUDGE

Two notes went to the judge which ultimately identified how the jury was leaning.

Prosecutor Martinez asked that Juror 17 be removed in accord with other jurors' complaints. But Stephens noted that Juror 17 had disclosed having seen the film about Arias' case, and other things, on her juror questionnaire.

"I deactivated all my social-media accounts," she said. But her relatives were caught unaware.

Meanwhile, tweets and Facebook posts were going viral, listing her name and asking that it be passed on.

"My phone started ringing off the hook, so I changed my number," she said.

Her relatives started receiving threats and doctored photos. The trial watchers began scouring the Internet and revealing details of her life, including the convictions of her husband and ex-husband — and the surprise that the first husband had been prosecuted by none other than Martinez. That fueled speculation that she had been a "stealth juror" intent on undermining the prosecution's case.

She now has police protection.

"This woman is living in fear of her life," Ryan said. "And for what?"

LEGAL COMMUNITY DIVIDED

County Attorney Bill Montgomery would not comment on Juror 17 beyond a written statement issued last week.

"In instances where there is credible information of misconduct, the Maricopa County Attorney's Office will review the matter, request an independent investigation, and then seek an independent review for any potential charges and then for prosecution," he said. He also called on trial watchers for reason.

Whether Montgomery intends to pursue allegations of misconduct against Juror 17 remains to be seen.

The legal community is split on whether Martinez should have investigated a juror keeping him from getting the verdict he wanted.
"You're telling people that their opinion really matters and that they should consult their consciences and understand that this is one of the most important decisions you can make," said Hammond, the defense attorney. "But please be forewarned that the prosecutor can conduct an investigation into your private dealings while you're doing that."

“I don't know if a lawyer does anything wrong by checking it out. It's what you do with the information later.”

Michael Terribile, a defense attorney, says outright that he is not a Martinez fan and thinks it's OK for a lawyer to investigate a juror.

"I don't know if a lawyer does anything wrong by checking it out. It's what you do with the information later," Terribile said. "Where it broke down is, the judge didn't tell the other jurors that nobody has a right to tell anyone they're wrong."

But there was no debate about revealing the juror's name and personal information.

"That's more than troubling," said former U.S. Attorney for Arizona Paul Charlton. "If someone disclosed that information to intimidate her, that is of extraordinary concern. If it was done intentionally, then someone needs to answer for that."

Juror 17, meanwhile, wants no more part of jury duty.

"I don't ever want to do it again," she said. "You're asked to take an oath that you're going to be impartial and you're going to take everything under consideration. And you do, and get punished."

Much more at link: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ias-juror-treatment-raise-questions/25196659/

Juror 17 is now essentially in hiding.

Aww, my heart is just breaking for the deceptive cunt.

NOT.

Good, this will give her plenty of time to think about her vindictiveness and what it accomplished. Backfires are a bitch, aren't they?

I hadn't seen or heard this news, so I was holding my breath until i got to your post, Piercedprincess666. I didn't even realize I was doing it until I released it.

Indeed, rod2pop. How are you liking the attention now, Juror 17?

The Jodi Arias is Innocent site is strangely quiet today...I've already been banned; why don't some of y'all go sign up and troll the fuck outta them?

Back