• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Deputies wrote Marcum, from Lemon Township, was wanted for a slew of alleged crimes, including burglary, abduction and domestic violence. In its "warrant of the week" feature, the department warned residents not to approach Marcum and call 911 instead.

Then, Marcum tried to defend himself.

“I ain't tripping half of them don't even know me,” the 21-year-old wrote.

Marcum was the first person to comment on the post, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported, and his Facebook profile picture matched one of the photos the department posted in the warrant.

Tips on Marcum’s whereabouts started rolling in from other Facebook users. The next day, Marcum turned himself in, officials announced in a second Facebook post.

“Andrew Dale Marcum will be off Facebook temporarily, because there is no social media access in the Butler County Jail,” the department wrote.

Butler County Sheriff Richard K. Jones continued the department’s delight on Twitter. After posting the 21-year-old’s emotional mug shot, he tweeted, “Is it raining outside or is he teared up. Tough guys sometime sensitive.”
GvbeREO.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...nts-sheriff-facebook-busted-article-1.2136980

I'd hoped for better grammar from a Sheriff. What is this world coming to?

He fell for it hook line and sinker! Cry baby needs to take a computer class while he's in prison to teach him how to flee from the cops in a more productive and positive way, like not taunting cops and not answering to posts that are posted by the cops! I would have like to seen his face once he realized what he had done! :smuggrin:

Last edited:
Back