• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
James McGrane raped and murdered his older sister Dianne at Hodgson Vale, south of Toowoomba on Queensland's Darling Downs, in 1986 in circumstances described by the sentencing judge as horrific.

He bound and gagged the 21-year-old before sexually assaulting her, then stabbed his victim multiple times in the chest and back.

The teen was sentenced to life in jail.

He became eligible for parole in 1999, although all applications had so far been rejected.

The 46-year-old's latest parole bid was knocked back last June after a psychiatrist concluded there was a "moderately high" risk McGrane would commit a serious violent crime if released.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-...d-sister-near-toowoomba-denied-parole/6262446

QUOTE: He became eligible for parole in 1999, although all applications had so far been rejected.

I know some offenders are rehabilitated and can go back into society and be a productive member of society. But some crimes are just unforgivable and I am certain that this qualifies as one of those. Even the psychiatrist thinks he is a risk which is shocking because psychiatrist tend to want to give long term older inmates like this a chance and want to believe they're surely better and release them. Let's all hope this nut continues to show his true creepiness and never gets out.

Good lord! I would never want to do my sister! Shit, now I have images flashing thru my mind...dammit, stop! Aaargh, they keep unwinding like a slideshow...give me an ice pick!..

Good lord! I would never want to do my sister! Shit, now I have images flashing thru my mind...dammit, stop! Aaargh, they keep unwinding like a slideshow...give me an ice pick!..

Are you going to use it for a frontal lobotomy , or is the catheter stuck again ?

I guess I should be thankful I am an only child :D knowing myself I'm positive my sibling would have killed me ... rape no... murder yes.

Back