• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I hate when that happens.
Ya, babies can be such an inconvienance toward your drug time. Its a pain in the ass trying to hit the bong when kid is on the tit......Or did you mean when dumb bitches have children they don't want to actually care for, which later ends with the child's tragic death?
Either way, you nailed it. :wink:

Do they not teach responsible sex and shit in school anymore? Because we've been inundated with a bunch of young stupid doped-up motherfuckers killing their kids for a few years now.

The kid was nine months old... Why didn't she just do the drugs in the bathroom?.... Doing drugs around babies is bad but having a dead baby is way worse...

Didn't anyone tell her

Why didn't she just do the drugs in the bathroom?.... Doing drugs around babies is bad but having a dead baby is way worse
Maybe she was smoking and not snorting or shooting and was concerned about 2nd hand smoke with the baby. We both know addict thinking is convoluted and backwards, so that could have been her thought process. Maybe.

Damn...those evil bathtubs! Always drowning kids while their attentive, responsible parents are stepping out of the room for just one second, trusting that bathtub to watch over the child, and it stabs them in the back like that! Shameful!

Fucking idiots! You don't leave a kid alone in the tub. That's common sense, like you don't use sandpaper to wipe your ass or you don't eat Cheerios with a meat cleaver. Geez!

I didn't leave my son alone in the bath until one night when he was about 4 and he started to undress, looked at me, and said "can I have some privacy?" I told him I'd be in the living room and that he had to leave the door open so I could hear. I was STILL paranoid until he learned how to swim. LOL!

From 2015:

Roanoke mother sentenced after infant drowning

A Roanoke woman will spend three years in prison for her role in the drowning of her 8-month-old daughter.

Brittany Elizabeth Underwood, who was 25 at the time of her arrest early this year, pleaded guilty in July in Roanoke Circuit Court to one count of involuntary manslaughter, which carried a punishment of up to 10 years in prison.
http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/r...cle_56819177-4fc3-5491-9ad2-a18f81bbf765.html

So she gets out this year.
Likely will be back with a worse story by Christmas.
Stinking junkie ditchpig.

Latest posts

Back