• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Couernoire

I have been a fan of DD for many years and finally took a deep breath and joined this wonderful website and now can interact with all the great lurkers! I awake every morning to get my news . . . my horrible / wonderful news. Thanks!

Welcome...welcome, both of you! With open arms, loving hearts, and a plate full of warm cookies...all of us here, already condemned to Hell, welcome you.

Now, tell us all about yourselves. Leave nothing out, especially the naked parts.

Well to start with ...I'm as morbid as you all...love reading about crime etc. Aussie female..39..happily married..he of course sleeps with one eye open as he finds my interest of crime...not normal :p
I'm a disability support worker and work mainly night shifts so love reading all the threads..

Ahh yay! More Demonites! Y'all are here forever! No seriously...You can't leave... This is a life time commitment

I'm carolinablue. How do you do?
ok!now I know you're married and have a sick sense of humor...BUT YOU DON'T GET OFF THAT EASY! Oh noooooo! Got any kids? Want some?...I have 3 grandsons, 5 and 3 year old twins.I have elebenty million cats and two sorta-dogs (4 feet and a tail, otherwise they think they're human and I'm their slave.) You can have some of them too!

Now, I am the absolute ruler of D'D, but I am a benevolent despot. You will start off as one of my hoes, then you MAYbe promoted to minion! You must follow me around and give me awesomes. A little money would help too. I imagine things are pretty cheap down in Aussie-land, so send me money! The lovely fellow who provides me with "arthritis medicine" ain't doing it out of charity. You will revel in my toasted posts...long, rambling posts which divulge entirely too much about my personal life. Some members ran away screaming when I joined; I think most of 'em are over at Websluts.

Beware of every single bitch and bastard on this site (except me); they ALL have police records and are dangerous to your mental health. Morbid MUST be avoided at all costs! He hasn't changed his clothes since 2008; you need a HazMat respirator with supplied air just to tak to him. Nobody DOES, of course, because he's 2 steps above brain dead and slipping fast. He possesses a couch so rancid and disgusting that it's been declared a national security problem. Poor Jaded, his cohort in asstardery, is in the hospital with syphilorrhea, she has huge infected lesions all over her hiney. Wetold her to stay away from that thing, but NOOOOO! she just had to go cuddle her honey on the suppurating, greasy thing. NOW she's sorry. The CDC is stumped.

Watch out for Krystal, she's my partner in crime! Along with Forensic. Now we do have our very own troll! Jack Burton! If he doesn't offend you on yoour first day, just be patient!
rod2pop is my man whore, and he loves it! He's outside right now listening for the Horney Horn to sound...he has his...ummm...DUTIES to fulfil.

The dog is nomming my toes, a cat just busted out my last screen window. Another one is sleeping in the fruit bowl. I must restore order!

Wow, when I saw you had posted this treatise, I began thinking about writing afterward to tell them about my man whore status, but damn, you already put that in there! Thanks for letting them know. BTW, I am indeed waiting for the Horney Horn...the damn thing is turning shades of purple I haven't seen in awhile and it's ready to blow...

Wow, :woot: I got warned about in one of @carolinablue's posts! I'm honored! I knew if I kept my avatar as crawfish long enough I'd win you over! I lived in Creole country awhile, I know the power of persuasion down there....

Welcome @Couernoire, we're glad to have you, and entertain you. Everything CB posted is 110% correct, except she left out that you might not want to trust all the cookies you receive. Depends on who it comes from......o_Oo_O

Hey there to you @toxictermite as well! Lots of Aussies lately. Which I learned is pronounced Ozzie, which makes me think of Ozzie Osbourne and this :nana:, except there are fingers missing. You guys have freaky creatures, as I just read a story, with pictures, about a spider that killed a snake and wrapped it inside her web. :nailbiting::jawdrop::nailbiting:

Have a cookie (you can trust mine)!

Last edited:
Hello, gots nothing to say that ain't been said, cept I ain't a hoe, I'm a trowel. More high class, y'all. :nana:

Well to start with ...I'm as morbid as you all...love reading about crime etc. Aussie female..39..happily married..he of course sleeps with one eye open as he finds my interest of crime...not normal :p
I'm a disability support worker and work mainly night shifts so love reading all the threads..

My husband thought I was morbid.

@Azryhael

With a soft S sound.
As in dresser. Bass. Unless. Sassy.

Australia isn't pronounced with a z, unless you hear them say they are from Oz, so if I make Aus plural, I would assume it would remain the same.

;)

Watch out for Krystal, she's my partner in crime!
Damn it the cops were never able to prove that shit! I thought we agreed to keep our shenanigans a secret so we didn't scare everyone away.

Hi and welcome to our new members. You'll love it here, I promise!

I have been a fan of DD for many years and finally took a deep breath and joined this wonderful website and now can interact with all the great lurkers! I awake every morning to get my news . . . my horrible / wonderful news. Thanks!
I was also a lurker not going into the forums signed up and had no idea what I was missing, lol, it is addictive

Back