• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
This story is out of Russia, but I wanted to post it. Alena had a 5 month old beautiful girl, and decided she wanted to go party. She leaves the baby alone in her apartment and doesn't come back for 2 weeks. She returns only to find the infant dead. The baby had obviously starved to death.

She was sentenced to 10 years hard labor and recently appealed it. She says it's her parents' fault for not teaching her how to be a mother, as we all know we need to be taught that a human needs food to survive.

The judge was so disgusted with her and her lame ass excuse, instead of a reduction in sentence, he added another 30 months of labor onto her time. :woot:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-appeals-sentence-gets-EXTRA-30-months.html

Last edited:
I
This story is out of Russia, but I wanted to post it. Alena had a 5 month old beautiful girl, and decided she wanted to go party. She leaves the baby alone in her apartment and doesn't come back for 2 weeks only to find the infant dead. The baby had obviously starved to death.

She was sentenced to 10 years hard labor and recently appealed it. She says it's her parents fault for not teaching her how to be a mother, as we all know we need to be taught that a human needs food to survive.

The judge was so disgusted with her and her lame ass excuse, instead of a reduction in sentence, he added another 30 months of labor onto her time. :woot:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-appeals-sentence-gets-EXTRA-30-months.html
agree with the judge she should never have been a mother and it sounds like maybe the same with hers

This story is out of Russia, but I wanted to post it. Alena had a 5 month old beautiful girl, and decided she wanted to go party. She leaves the baby alone in her apartment and doesn't come back for 2 weeks. She returns only to find the infant dead. The baby had obviously starved to death.

She was sentenced to 10 years hard labor and recently appealed it. She says it's her parents' fault for not teaching her how to be a mother, as we all know we need to be taught that a human needs food to survive.

255BC87900000578-2941200-image-m-48_1423149455500.jpg
she thinks she's hot but won't be lookin too good after a month or two hard labor in the cold
poor littel girl she was so pretty:
255BC88200000578-2941200-image-a-32_1423148753105.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, so Russia also suffers from the problem of Entitled Youth.

Glad to hear they seem to have a better justice system, though. Hard labor does need to return to prison sentences.

She says it's her parents' fault for not teaching her how to be a mother
There is a fatal flaw with her logic of who is at fault. Her parents did teach her something because they didn't leave her alone for 2 weeks to starve to death so therefore they taught her the lesson that she apparently she forgot when she abandoned and murdered her child.

How did she think this would be okay? When I watch my nephew I don't even like leaving him alone for up to 5 minutes to go into the other room to do something for fear of him getting hurt. And he is almost 3

My daughter was 19 months old when I had my little one.... Even at 19 months she knew we had to feed the baby, I'm not sure how you forget about the baby.... I wont lie I'm lazy, so my girls get a big ass breakfast , then a tiny lunch or maybe just snacks then a big dinner .... But how do you just leave a baby?

I can't even be angry and cuss about this one. My heart is so broken, I'm so sad for that sweet baby. I'm hanging my head fighting tears...how did no one know or think to check on her? SIGH....I'm gonna let my fatty butt 6 month old eat whatever he wants and snuggle him till he crawls away from me...this ones killing me guys.:pout:

Ya know...my best friends and my sons God Parents are a lesbian couple. They are two amazing women who would give every organ they have for a baby...and then there's this bitch. I am angry now...thinking of how easy it would have been to hand that baby over to someone who wanted her...if my friends had only known about her...this little girl would have had the best parents a kid could ask for. I can't even tell them about this...it will destroy them.

Ya know...my best friends and my sons God Parents are a lesbian couple. They are two amazing women who would give every organ they have for a baby...and then there's this bitch. I am angry now...thinking of how easy it would have been to hand that baby over to someone who wanted her...if my friends had only known about her...this little girl would have had the best parents a kid could ask for. I can't even tell them about this...it will destroy them.[/Quwh
<3<3<3<3<3 I love this judge.
What was this cunts excuse anyway?? Do u knw??

@robin299 , - she said her parents were to blame for not teaching her how to look after a baby. The judge took as dim a view of this excuse as our fellow denizens.

I can't even be angry and cuss about this one. My heart is so broken, I'm so sad for that sweet baby. I'm hanging my head fighting tears...how did no one know or think to check on her? SIGH....I'm gonna let my fatty butt 6 month old eat whatever he wants and snuggle him till he crawls away from me...this ones killing me guys.:pout:
My daughter was 19 months old when I had my little one.... Even at 19 months she knew we had to feed the baby, I'm not sure how you forget about the baby.... I wont lie I'm lazy, so my girls get a big ass breakfast , then a tiny lunch or maybe just snacks then a big dinner .... But how do you just leave a baby?
There is a fatal flaw with her logic of who is at fault. Her parents did teach her something because they didn't leave her alone for 2 weeks to starve to death so therefore they taught her the lesson that she apparently she forgot when she abandoned and murdered her child.
What a stupid bitch my mother didnt teach me to be a good mother she cant put the blame on her mom!!!!! I probably learned from how she was to me but its probably the care and love i have inside of me that makes me not want to harm my children and tr
@robin299 , - she said her parents were to blame for not teaching her how to look after a baby. The judge took as dim a view of this excuse as our fellow denizens.
Ahhh i see well i bet her mom is even more disgusted with her. What a cunt!

255BC88200000578-2941200-image-a-32_1423148753105.jpg

Even in the pic the baby's diaper is down to her knees. I'm so sorry, sweet thing, I can't imagine what you went through...

I have read so many heartbreaking stories but this is really bothering me.shes one of those dumb broads who blame an innocent baby for ruining their bodies/and social lives.there is no way in hell she had any love for that beautiful baby because if she did she wouldn't have left her alone for even an hour let alone two weeks....dear god two weeks!!!!!!!!my cat wont leave her babies for a second and their weaned,and pretty independent already.I just want five minutes alone with this scab..so many choices these evil,self centered,waste of space worms have than to let an innocent like this baby suffer so horribly.

my cat wont leave her babies for a second
Awesome & sad-- Its pretty pathetic that a cat (or really any animal) does a better job of caring for their young than this beotch did! She's an evil selfish momster who should be left in a cell for 2 weeks with no food or water! That'd wipe that stupid selfie grin off her face!!

Back