• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
A 10-year-old Michigan boy ran over his 9-year-old brother with a stolen car in the state's northern Lower Peninsula, authorities said.
The younger boy was successfully freed and airlifted to a Flint hospital for treatment.
The 9-year-old's ordeal reportedly took place after he and his older brother stole cars from a Roscommon dealership.

[...]

They reportedly swiped car keys and wreaked havoc at the dealership by driving cars and slamming them around.
The two boys confessed to taking the stolen cars out for joyrides, before deputies reunited them with their parents, according to WBPN.
The television station reported that deputies went to the family's home after the 9-year-old got pinned underneath the car - having already talked to the family earlier that morning.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oy-10-runs-9-year-old-brother-stolen-car.html

I never would have thought of doing something like this at 10 years old for fear of getting in trouble. See, back in those days, 'trouble' actually meant something. And therein lies the moral of this story. Wake up America, start parenting or stop breeding.

I'd muster up a little more anger over their actions, but well... one of them got run over, and after all, it was a used car dealership - and we all know what crooks those kind are.

Wybraniec said that the 10-year-old was behind the wheel of the 2009 Impala that he seemingly drove over his brother.

'We think it's inadvertently,' he told Daily Mail Online.

I must admit that I feel a certain admiration for the sheer bad-assery of 9- and 10-yr-olds taking cars for a joyride.

And a certain horrified amusement that LE will only commit to 'thinking' he ran over his brother inadvertently.

Holy Fuck ... balls, these kids got em, maybe not brains so much...but still, holy fucking confidence at ten. No more Grand theft Auto for you guys....you're banned.

Why didn't the parents know where they were? They had to have been gone quite awhile and police had already spoken with them that morning. These parents and law enforcement might want to consider surgically implanting some type of GPS device on them to keep track of them. I don't mean the ankle house arrest thing. These kids would have that figured out in no time flat. I'm talking about implanting something deep enough in their body cavity where they can't get to it or cut it out themselves. I hope the parents can start keeping or want to start keeping a better eye on them! Maybe the parents are praying that they do make it to juvie! I know there are some days I wish I could schedule a weekend for mine to be there! Hell I would be willing to pay good money for the break. That could be a money making opportunity for the cities and states. Parents would be flocking in to get their kids in.

Learning disabled doesn't mean stupid.

Never thought it did. Nothing stupid about a 10 year that can drive a car, just doesn't make him intelligent. Intelligence would have made the decision to steal something more his size, something that he could reach the pedals and see over the steering wheel, and then he could have went further, maybe not run over his little buddy. I kinda admire them in a weird sorta way, striking out on their own, doing something that they know they shouldn't be doing, having a few minutes of FUN, wind in their hair, before they crash. Still don't make them intelligent. Just makes them too smart to be left to their own devices for very long.

Back