• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

HeatherHabilatory

Trusted Member
Waylon Pumpkinseed has some trouble with kids. He just can’t seem to not injure them in some way. On Monday, March 2nd, he was arrested by US Federal Marshals on federal child abuse charges. Pumpkinseed brought his four month old daughter to the emergency room at the Fort Yates Hospital for a cough, where doctors determined that the 7 pound girl was in respiratory distress and immediately transported the baby to better-equipped facilities in Bismarck, North Dakota. Katherine Ludewig, a special agent for the FBI, spoke with the doctor caring for the child at CHI St. Alexius, who advised that this was a severe case of child abuse and neglect. X-rays taken back at Fort Yates showed that the infant has multiple healed and unhealed bone fractures of the ribs and skulls.

During the interview with the FBI, Pumpkinseed changed his story multiple times, but he admitted to squeezing the child too hard two times. The third incident he admitted to picking up the baby and squeezing and shaking her for 30 to 45 seconds, causing the baby’s eyes to roll back into her head. Pumpkinseed stated he was frustrated from lack of sleep and the baby girl always throwing up on the bed.

Pumpkinseed is currently in the Burleigh county Detention Center, where is he being held without bond pending a detention hearing in front of a U.S. Magistrate on Wednesday. It may come as no surprise to our readers that this isn’t Waylon Pumpkinseed’s first brush with the law, or even child abuse. In 2012, he was found guilty of two counts of child abuse and received a seven year sentence, with six years, six months, and eight days suspended. He was out on probation while this case happened. In the previous case, Pumpkinseed and his wife Colette were accused of abusing their daughter, who was under six at the time, and abusing and neglecting a six-year-old boy in their care. The boy was found walking the four-mile-trek to his school in January 2012, when the temperature outside was 4 degrees. Both children had shown up to school with bruises, he with bruises on his ears consistent with being pulled or pinched, and she had bruises under the eye consistent with being hit. Colette made out with the same sentencing as Waylon.

Waylon, should you Google your name in like 10 years and you read this, here’s a tip: babies tend to vomit a lot when you abuse them to the point of breaking bones. Do you know how difficult it is to BREAK a baby’s bones, especially the skull? Their bones, and especially their skull, are still soft to allow for the huge amount of growing they will be doing. Also, you should try feeding the baby. That might be why she’s keeping you from getting your beauty sleep; she’s starving literally to almost death. 7 pounds is the weight of a newborn. Unless there are health issues here, you should be ashamed of not even providing the basic care. But I see a pattern of not caring what happens to children around you. You should really hope that wherever you wind up after being found guilty, the people in charge will care for your health and safety more than you cared for your own babies.

Sources:

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/loc...cle_158eee80-1481-594b-a012-8af4073a7305.html

http://www.kxnet.com/story/28251214...-what-doctor-calls-severe-case-of-child-abuse

http://www.kxnet.com/story/17093172/bismarck-parents-charged-with-abuse

pos, that is all I can think of saying right now, what a horrible tragic waste of a tiny little life that obviously never really knew much joy at 7 lbs and him out on probation for another child abuse case

If individuals, such as Pumpkinseed and Colette, aren't going to take care of their children, which obviously says they really didn't want them, why do they keep reproducing?! Just get your dumb asses fixed and save children from having your DNA!

I need to castrate Pumpkinhead and his stupid slut whore incubator who keeps giving him babies to abuse. Ugh. Fuck the world and all the degenerate bastards using up my fucking air with their nonsense. This is why I don't have a gun. I'd shoot him in the dick repeatedly and laugh.

I would love to be wailing on Waylon. Smash that pumpkin head of his only to find he was missing the pumpkin seeds all along.

My 27 year old is going in for heart surgery in the morning and while all the boys were hugging and giving him words of encouragement, my mind kept going back to when he was a baby. How can you convey a parents' love for their child? The emotions are indescribable.

Then I get on here and read this. This pumpkin mess and his wife belong together. Rip her reproductive system out and castrate this one and put them on an island together, far, far away from civilization.

Pumpkinseed...ha ha ha. That name doesn't fit at all, because he looks like he could really hurt somebody...beats up a baby?

I seriously have a stepcunt named tia turnipseed. lmao She is like 400 pounds and has a tiny head like a tick. lmao

Now I have a serious desire to put this fucktard in a cage and lock a diaper on him, not feed him, get a polar bear to shake him once a day, and sell tickets to watch to pay for the bear

Hold it, in 2012 he was convicted of abuse and now he's under arrest for abusing his 4 month old daughter? So, after one conviction for child abuse someone fucked him AND had a baby with him AND let him be around the baby?

That's one awesome display of bad judgment there.

No one really knows the whole story…
I’m his daughter.
The eldest one
I don’t appreciate the comments above but I’ll keep it short. It wasn’t his fault it happened and despite what papers say it doesn’t prove anything. Sure something happened to my little sister.. She’s doing amazing now. Second grade.. Beautiful..

In my own words
I’d say that it happened because my mother failed to ever give my dad his medication and he had seizures a lot.
he had major anxiety too so her being tiny and all.. He could have done it accidentally
And with it saying.
“Starved”
No. We had to switch her formula 4 different times because her body kept rejecting it and she threw it up. There is infact proof of that because of the many times we brought her in.
I’d say we all shouldn’t believe what we are told on the internet and realize that people make MISTAKES and some more severe than others. Might not matter much now that years have gone past but I just felt I needed to get stuff out there.

Everything that compelled you to write this post is understandable and human.
I won't argue with your perception or the nuances of events. He's your dad, your sister is well, and that's what is important.

I found this, an earlier, completely different incident. And I wonder about some ways the law is applied

Everything that compelled you to write this post is understandable and human.
I won't argue with your perception or the nuances of events. He's your dad, your sister is well, and that's what is important.

I found this, an earlier, completely different incident. And I wonder about some ways the law is applied

Thanks for understanding, Just don’t like the fact that many people have views on him and not know the full story.. One thing to hate him but one thing to wish another person dead.
I feel more at ease now that it’s out their in my words
Post automatically merged:

I need to castrate Pumpkinhead and his stupid slut whore incubator who keeps giving him babies to abuse. Ugh. Fuck the world and all the degenerate bastards using up my fucking air with their nonsense. This is why I don't have a gun. I'd shoot him in the dick repeatedly and laugh.
As the eldest daughter of those two people, I’ve experienced plenty in my life but Even I DON’T want to harm either of them.
It is most definitely one thing to hate a person for the things they did but it’s another to harm them… I know full well that my younger sister is doing amazing and feelings from back then do not matter as they do now.

Last edited:
I'm glad you expressed yourself @Red Leigh. It couldn't have been easy for you in your community at all.
How are YOU doing?
What has become of your father?
How is your families relationship with the community? Small communities can be very unforgiving- to the entire family.

I'm glad you expressed yourself @Red Leigh. It couldn't have been easy for you in your community at all.
How are YOU doing?
What has become of your father?
How is your families relationship with the community? Small communities can be very unforgiving- to the entire family.
I myself have been quite well,
Emotionally and Physically that is.
Still recovering mentally you know since my story isn’t as different as that of my younger sister.
My father now has a good job, his own place, he DOES GET HELP, he takes his medication that was prescribed to him and I know he’s become the better version of himself.
No one treats my family any different, or I could say they didn’t treat us any differently.. Many people outside saw my father as the problem and thought many things of him but eventually once the story became certain and verified by more than one person without fault.. I’d say we all grew closer and eventually forgave the incident. My younger sister is BY NO MEANS afraid of him at all so that should mean something in the end don’t you think?

Yes, it does.

Off - topic, you are a very good writer with a sensible point of view and a flair for prose.
I would love it if you came to visit more often and comment on other threads.
Both your "big picture" and also "let's look at the details" outlook, and commitment to fairness, expressed in such an engaging way--I, for one, would love to hear your thoughts on other cases here, and perhaps, present other cases you find compelling. A voice like yours would be a refreshing and significant contribution.
Or just pop in here and there and add your thoughts. We would all welcome that. :)

Yes, it does.

Off - topic, you are a very good writer with a sensible point of view and a flair for prose.
I would love it if you came to visit more often and comment on other threads.
Both your "big picture" and also "let's look at the details" outlook, and commitment to fairness, expressed in such an engaging way--I, for one, would love to hear your thoughts on other cases here, and perhaps, present other cases you find compelling. A voice like yours would be a refreshing and significant contribution.
Or just pop in here and there and add your thoughts. We would all welcome that. :)
Lol I would not be opposed to sharing my opinion on anything, after all.. I do have a belief that not everyone who does bad things is a “forever bad person” If anything we are all human and should have a right for redemption until proven otherwise.
If anything I’ll be on every once in a while so feel free to ask or tag me in anything, I’ll do my best to share a fair unbiased opinion.

Thank you @Red Leigh. As Blundy said, you are well-written. I am pleased that things turned around for you and for your family.

I too would like to hear more from you, if you are so inclined. And welcome to the Den.

(Who wants to warn her about sitting on the couch?)

Back