• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Cookie thieves made off with more than $1,200 worth of Girl Scout cookies on Sunday. They stole the treats from a six year-old and her Army veteran father.

More than 150 boxes were taken Sunday morning from the back of David Huniak's SUV while it was parked at the Mansion House Garage at 300 N. 4th Street in downtown St. Louis. Huniak and his family were in town to enjoy a fun weekend.

An employee of The Mansion House Garage told NewsChannel 5 there are guards patrolling the garage 24 hours a day. Huniak says a surveillance camera was posted near his parking spot, but says he was told the camera wasn't working.
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/crim...cout-cookies-stolen-from-6-year-old/24246105/

Seems like every year there are a few girl scouts robbed of money while selling cookies , but this is the first cookie theft I've heard of , on this scale .
HWEisne.jpg

That's alot of cookies, took them a few minutes to load 'em and haul 'em off. That's about 250 boxes of cookies, give or take, I can't remember what they're charging for them these days. They are gonna try to sell them down at the flea market, bet on it.:sour:

"well... you see officer... all these cookies you say?... uh... you see?... there is this site... yes, an internet site... they give cookies to all those who introduce themselves to the forum... and lots and lots of people are getting in!... :woot: "

Well, yes, this is outrageous...but thank goodness they weren't able to steal cookies from DreaminDemon!!!

Ten boxes, you eat, 250+ boxes, you are selling them rascals. They are just about a guaranteed sale, alot of people will buy them just to help the girl scouts and then give them back. Cub Scouts sold tins of popcorn and you'd be surprised at how many just gave them back and told us to resale them. But then there are always those that refused to pay after ordering, or groups that somehow lost their money before turn in day. Every year.

Ten boxes, you eat, 250+ boxes, you are selling them rascals. They are just about a guaranteed sale, alot of people will buy them just to help the girl scouts and then give them back. Cub Scouts sold tins of popcorn and you'd be surprised at how many just gave them back and told us to resale them. But then there are always those that refused to pay after ordering, or groups that somehow lost their money before turn in day. Every year.
I would eat them. All of them.

Thin Mints were my husband's favorite, he would put the whole box in the freezer and eat them frozen. He would eat one cookie a night to make them last forever. My favorite are the S'mores and I'd eat the entire box all at one sitting. I have a small will power problem. LOL:spy:

Throw in a shot or two (or half pint) of Creme de Cacao and Creme de Menthe and that's a blender full of true love. :hungry:

I swear I was not in St. Louis at the time of the crime.

Hi, my name is Krystal and I'm a Thin Mint addict...;)

I don't do mint. Definitely a Tagalongs gal, myself. But I haven't had a single Girl Scout cookie this season. Apparently, I've lost the will to live.

I bought at least 12 boxes last Friday. Hopefully that makes up for some of their pain.

BTW, I friggin' HATE thin mints! Chocolate & mint, together? Uggghhhh! I like Somoas and Lemon Coolers. :)

Sorry .. They were just sitting there I couldn't help it .... on sale buy one get one free :nana:

I bought at least 12 boxes last Friday. Hopefully that makes up for some of their pain.

BTW, I friggin' HATE thin mints! Chocolate & mint, together? Uggghhhh! I like Somoas and Lemon Coolers. :)

Hahahahaha sorry I had to crap your comment. Thin Mints RULE!!!!!! :nana::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:nana:

I don't do mint. Definitely a Tagalongs gal, myself. But I haven't had a single Girl Scout cookie this season. Apparently, I've lost the will to live.

Don't feel too bad. I haven't had any either :(
We both fail

Back