• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Family members found the bodies of Jennifer Flores, 16, and her father, Jose Flores, 37, in a vacant townhouse in the 15200 block of Chipman Lane around 6 a.m.

Police say it appears the father shot his daughter, then turned the gun on himself. A pistol was found near the bodies. Police say it was the weapon used in the shooting. It was located near both bodies.

Aldine ISD brought in extra counselors to console Jennifer Flores' classmates at Carver High School.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/a...-dead-at-northeast-houston-apartment/31581028

Romeo and Juliette?

Maybe she got a boyfriend...maybe she was going to tell...I wonder if he got her pregnant?

So much of this senseless crap happens every day. What was so horrendously wrong that he had to take this child's life? I hope we learn more about this story, something we can try to wrap our heads around, instead of forgetting it as just another day in America. I need some kind of fucking closure for fucked up shit like this.

I was concerned that my father would do something crazy like this once I was old enough and strong enough to make him leave me alone. Fortunately, he didn't kill me. Unfortunately, he didn't kill himself either. All empty idle threats for the sake of coersion. the poor girl. He should've just offed himself!

Last edited:
Double Post - Sorry. Don't know how to delete posts.

Last edited:
I just cannot understand this for the life of me. What I would do to have been able to raise a child I had fathered. Some people have a handful of kids, then treat them like crap. I have been lucky enough to have met a wonderful woman who already had 2 children. I have fathered them as they are my own. I owe them nothing less. There is nothing in this world I wouldn't do to protect, clothe, and feed them forever.

Back