• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/deadline-miami/article12288350.html

0160075522F.JPG

[....]
Monique Miller, 34, faces charges of child neglect, battering a police officer, criminal mischief and possession of marijuana after the incident at 2355 NE 163rd St.

According to the police report, Miller had initially refused to stop the car for a Miami-Dade cop. After she pulled over, her passenger hopped out of the car and fled. The officer stayed with Miller, who had a baby in her lap. She then started to yell obscenities.

Police say she refused to calm down, and at one point, threw the baby out of the window. The officer was able to grab the baby.
[....]
Miller resisted arrest as she clenched her fists and kicked the door of the police car, knocking the door against the officer’s head.

Miller was arrested around 4:20 p.m. and taken to Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center, where she is being held in lieu of $22,000 bond.

OMG..OMG...please don't tell me the baby was hers! If so, it means this abomination has actually REPRODUCED! Can you imagine how depraved and desperate and utterly sick a dude would have to be to put his dick inside her...even with a paper bag over her head?! Hell, you'd could put her on the other side of a wooden fence and try fucking her through a hole in the wood, and it still wouldn't be enough to hide her ugliness. I mean, shit...THIS FACE is even UGLIER than that MAGGOT INFESTED VAGINA from a couple of weeks ago! Holy fuck, I'm gonna puke. Oh, and she's a bitch, too.

She should have just handed the weed to her baby before 4:20 like the dingle twink who handed his 4 y.o. the open bag of crack, LOL. I'm only laughing b/c the officer caught the baby. And the 4:20 catch was cute. ;)

MY EYES, MY EYES! I want to stick my finger thru my eyeball into my brain and pull that memory out. On the other hand, I feel SOOOOO much better about myself aaahhh, my son's coon dog looks better'r'n'at!

QUOTE: she's a rugged rough 34 yrs old:eek:

Crack is an accelerant of sorts. It accelerated her looks to being at least 20 years older. To bad it doesn't add 20 years of common sense.

.. And god forbid the cop had to use any kind of excessive force even after this dumb fuck throws a baby out of the car she would have screamed "POLICE BRUTALITY" :finger:

new years resolution: (because quitting smoking is out of the question) try to find one nice thing to say about ever person.
:banghead: she was a tough one so I just went with the eyebrows.:hilarious:
Should have went with that it appears all her tattoos are spelled correctly, got to draw attention AWAY from that face:bag:;)

Back