• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
If that boy was Islamic, I could care less. Those people love that type of violence.
This is the way the Muslims like their world, I'm only sorry when they execute innocent people for NOT subscribing to their violent, fucked up religion.

Last edited:
That child is my son's age.
Children that age do not fully realize the implications of their actions. That is the reason why they are manipulated into tools of war. Hitler youth much?
I have spent a lot of time discerning my various emotions and thoughts on the state of affairs in the middle east. I have come to the conclusion that it is very much akin to the Holocaust, and that our indifference towards it does it no justice.

It's horrifying to see what was done to that young life, but as BostonBurns notes, that behavior is the crux of their religion. They'd be perfectly happy if the entire planet was engulfed in hellfire, all in the name of their warped idea of the Almighty. And of course, these are the people with whom Obama wants to partner. Connecting any dots yet?

If that boy was Islamic, I could care less. Those people love that type of violence.
This is the way the Muslims like their world, I'm only sorry when they execute innocent people for NOT subscribing to their violent, fucked up religion.

Do you think that child fully understood the ramifications of his actions?
That is exactly why they use them.
He was an innocent. He was indoctrinated into that. Geography is the only thing that saves us and our children from those same circumstances.
Indifference to human suffering is part of how it is perpetuated.

He was an innocent. He was indoctrinated into that. Geography is the only thing that saves us and our children from those same circumstances.
I've run out of fucks to give for these people. The "civilized" Muslim world, the supscribers to "the religion of peace," have sat on their asses and done NOTHING about curtailing Islamic militants since the 1960's. The "moderate" ones are only moderate in the fact that they don't participate in the mayhem, but they don't try to stop it, nor speak out against it. I see that as complicity, period. I'm not saying the boy deserved it, nor does any child, I'm simply stating that the Islamic community in general would be content living is a society where executing children is allowable.

I've run out of fucks to give for these people. The "civilized" Muslim world, the supscribers to "the religion of peace," have sat on their asses and done NOTHING about curtailing Islamic militants since the 1960's. The "moderate" ones are only moderate in the fact that they don't participate in the mayhem, but they don't try to stop it, nor speak out against it. I see that as complicity, period. I'm not saying the boy deserved it, nor does any child, I'm simply stating that the Islamic community in general would be content living is a society where executing children is allowable.

It saddens me to say that this is exactly how I feel. After so many years or this, I've run out of empathy. That's a really horrible thing to say and I hate that I have to say it.

But I'm flying to Egypt for work again in two weeks and I'm already tired of the plain horrible nastiness of everything there. It is draining. I'm even bypassing Cairo because I can't deal with this crap anymore. And also because of the subway bombings, sigh.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
I saw that on live leaks with allot more info from before and after videos. Was going to comment but tried to think of a good way to positively formulate it then I just said fuck it: There was argument over that situation by individuals involved even though he had been shooting at them and they were retaking an area where allot of other people and children had been butchered by isil. It's sad for him but nothing even close to the atrocities that have happened to children especially little girls at the hands of his group. he had a clean death which very few have had at the hands of his group. yeah, he is young and maybe couldn't decern or have the ability to but he still was a tool and had been able to shoot at others and be part of the bigger problem so I am no where near as upset over him as what has happened to so many groups over there at his groups hands. This video has been attempted to be used for pro propaganda bs by isil supporters but all one needs to think of is his aged morons cheering and helping isil in the murder of other to see an epic fail for that

Last edited:
I understand that he was a tool for them, but it's still so sad... What a wasted, tragic life for someone so young.

understanding versus actions can be debated
I understand that he was a tool for them, but it's
I understand that he was a tool for them, but it's still so sad... What a wasted, tragic life for someone so young.

still so sad... What a wasted, tragic life for someone so young.
I agree but at the same, isil fully uses children as suicide bombers as well as mini assassins that can get where grown men can't, [the latin cartels use them all the time and have for decades, they're called sigarios and nothing isa more dangerous they have no morals or empathy] it just slays me that isil is trying to use this like a sympathy card after everything they have done in that area and country. The Sunni Peshmeris and Shias coming into there have had ti hear and watch for months the torture of their people both by tribes and religion, look at what they did the the women fighters and children in Kobane and that little police girl everyone called Reanna or something like that. Almost all of those women were brutally raped and tortured before they were killed if they were still alive, as some blew themselves up taking some isil garbage with them, once again choosing a cleaner death when they had a chance [go over to crime scene photos] I just pulled it as I can't stand to post it, go over here for many posts: http://www.liveleak.com/c/Iraq

Last edited:
I saw that on live leaks with allot more info from before and after videos. Was going to comment but tried to think of a good way to positively formulate it then I just said fuck it: There was argument over that situation by individuals involved even though he had been shooting at them and they were retaking an area where allot of other people and children had been butchered by isil. It's sad for him but nothing even close to the atrocities that have happened to children especially little girls at the hands of his group. he had a clean death which very few have had at the hands of his group. yeah, he is young and maybe couldn't decern or have the ability to but he still was a tool and had been able to shoot at others and be part of the bigger problem so I am no where near as upset over him as what has happened to so many groups over there at his groups hands. This video has been attempted to be used for pro propaganda bs by isil supporters but all one needs to think of is his aged morons cheering and helping isil in the murder of other to see an epic fail for that
I think you will find that ANY description with ANY video is unreliable. i try not to give any spin on any of the vids i post and let the viewers make up their own minds.

I think you will find that ANY description with ANY video is unreliable. i try not to give any spin on any of the vids i post and let the viewers make up their own minds.
well, considering the area and the multiples i have seen of stories about this one I think I came up with a pretty good synopsis, considering before the Shia came into Tikrit isil had butchered over 2500 in that town alone I believe, the Shia showed a little more compassion and thought before one executed the kid than what many would have shown. I would have probably blown his head off immediately if I had been dealing with the atrocities that they have come across along with the Peshmerga taking those areas back. Turkey did not help the Kurds and held them back creating the massacres in Kobane as they could have stopped them if allowed across the border sooner. What happened to hundreds of thousands of Yazidis alone and all the isil videos showing the stolen girls auctioned off like cattle alone with kids this age torturing them for shits and giggles should be added here. The US was slow and only trickling arms to them also. I have no problem being upfront with my spins. One point of note: the UK articles are claiming he is 9 yrs old while other links to this video especially the dasholes [isils] that are trying to nurse it for sympathy have put 13, 12 was the common age for Celts to go to their first battle, especially the Scots and were already trained by then

Last edited:
@PsychoKitty , what this child was subject to is just as atrocious as what they have subjected those girls to. They are being brain washed and used for a cause that they do not understand or have any true stake in.
Just as the children of Nigeria with their pangas and those of South America manipulated by the cartel.
War has many victims. Some not as clearly defined as others. The isil often make these children do their bidding by threatening to kill their whole families. He deserves some sympathy. Another cog in the wheel of war that is so easily overlooked. Why must we turn our backs against tyranny?

Back