• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
G9taHRv.jpg
A Warren mother was arraigned this morning on charges in connection with the death last week of her three-week-old daughter.

Charliette A. Stalling, 25, is being held without bond on the charges of felony murder and first-degree child abuse, both life felonies.
[...]

Stalling is charged in connection with the death of her baby, who authorities said suffered blunt force head trauma and three skull fractures and ruled the death a homicide.

The baby died Oct. 4 at St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit.
[...]

The hospital called Detroit Police, who responded but did not speak with Stalling because she had left the hospital, Galasso said.

Detroit Police notified Warren Police, who found Stalling when she pulled up in the 7200 block of Orchard. She was placed under arrest for driving with a suspended license. When she arrived at the police station, authorities found a small amount of marijuana in her possession, Galasso said.
[...]

Stalling and her daughter were staying with a friend nearby to a house Stalling was leasing but not living in because it wasn’t furnished, Galasso said.
http://www.freep.com/article/20131011/NEWS04/310110109/Warren-baby-dead-mom-arraigned

Warren police said the mother dialed 911 at approximately 1 p.m. Oct. 3 to report the baby was vomiting repeatedly. Warren paramedics arrived at the home and performed CPR on the child and revived her on the way to St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus, for treatment.

The infant was transferred about two hours later to St. John Hospital in Detroit, where X-rays revealed the fractures and bleeding on the brain. The little girl died shortly after 7 a.m. Friday.

When the mother spotted Detroit police officers arriving at the hospital to take a report, she left. At approximately 1:30 p.m. Friday, Warren detectives confronted her at her home in the 7200 block of Orchard Avenue. She was taken into custody for the outstanding misdemeanor traffic warrants.
[...]

Police said Stalling celebrated her own birthday on Thursday at the neighboring home of a friend. She continued to celebrate even after leaving the Detroit hospital, but didn’t elaborate, Galasso said.

“She felt comfortable with the decision to celebrate after learning of the death of her child,” the deputy commissioner said.

“She is denying doing anything harmful to the child,” he said. “She indicated that she was the sole person that had custody and care of the child, that the infant had never fallen or was dropped in any fashion and was unable to give any reason for the skull fracture.”

At some point during questioning by police, the woman invoked her constitutional right to not speak further to investigators.
[...]

Stalling lived in the sparsely furnished home but spent much of her time at the neighboring friend’s home. She also has two other children, ages 7 and 4. One had previously been removed from the home by Child Protective Services and placed with the maternal grandmother, where both kids are residing now, police said.

The baby’s father was not involved with the little girl during her brief life, police said.
http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20131008/charges-still-mulled-in-death-of-warren-baby

I hope she enjoys her time in prison, surrounded by women who would do anything to mother their own children.

I grew up in south east Michigan, just outside Detroit... as sad as this is, its not the worse you'll hear coming from this ruined city... not by a long shot. That poor baby, never had a chance.

Last edited:
Stories like these make me happy I moved out of state, even though theres a different kind of evil here in Kansas.

At 3 weeks old, as long as they're fed, burped, and changed, they don't do shit. I remember my kids at that age slept like 20 hours a day, only woke up to eat and be changed. Psycho.

SMH, dumb bitch, did she not realize if she beat her child no one would notice? I hope she never has any kids ever.

Rather than making up a reasonable lie about the baby falling or something falling on the baby, this nasty-looking, gag-inducing, waste of breath just deny, deny, deny. I believe it's safe to assume there's not enough sand in her cement. SMDH.

I grew up in south east Michigan, just outside Detroit... as sad as this is, its not the worse you'll hear coming from this ruined city... not by a long shot. That poor baby, never had a chance.
Let me appologize by stating that I didnt realize how shitty my comment sounds. I meant that this woman is obviously a nut job when I said "poor baby never had a chance" it had nothing to do with Detroit. Detroit has some really cool aspects, but large percentage of Michigans violence comes from Detroit. Flint is in there too. If you hail from Detroit, I appologize, but seriously...I am not that far off and we all know it.

A Warren woman charged in the death of her 18-day-old daughter has a chance to get out jail but won’t be allowed to attend the child’s funeral next week.

The bail for Charliette Agnes Stalling, who had been held without bond on charges of first-degree child abuse and felony murder, is now $250,000 cash or surety after her attorney asked a judge Thursday to set a bond amount that might allow her to be present when Jamiah Stalling is laid to rest next week.

“She is obviously grieving the loss of her child,” defense lawyer Louis Zaidan told 37th District Visiting Judge Sherman Faunce.
[...]

Stalling has two other children. Child Protective Services reports indicate she placed them with other family members, Tobin said. The assistant prosecutor said the Warren woman and her newborn girl both testified positive for marijuana at the time of the child’s birth.

A hearing to determine whether Stalling should stand trial on the charges was postponed to Dec. 5, as the defense awaits hospital and autopsy reports.
http://www.dailytribune.com/general-news/20131024/accused-mom-prohibited-from-daughters-funeral

432 hours is approximately how long baby Jamiah lived. About 306 of those hours she slept. That means that 126 hours were left for loving, hugging, kissing, talking, feeding, changing, washing and hugging and kissing some more. Damn it, what broke? Some days, I want everything to work the way it is supposed to. When a baby cries, I hear hunger or discomfort. Why is it some of these bitches get the signal that the baby wants to be beat, suffocated, dropped, starved, burnt, etc?
Jamiah take care sweet baby. You are loved.

I had preemies, tiny little babies that I couldn't even touch for days because one was so unstable and this waste of oxygen beat an 18 day old to death. Just kill her, I don't want to hear any of her stupid excuses, the couch, the tub, postpartum, the baby daddy not around, nope I don't care just kill her.

And, when I smoked pot it made me hungry and sleepy I would never have had the energy to beat anyone or anything.

Grieving the loss of her child? Fuck her, you don't get to grieve for your dead child if you're the reason they died. That's insulting to that baby.

She had traumatic injuries to the front, back and both sides of her head in a case that prosecutors charge is child abuse and murder.

Now, it's up to a Macomb County Circuit Court jury to decide whether Jamiah's mother, Charliette Stalling, killed her infant daughter or if it believes her defense attorney, who said there is "absolutely no child abuse here."

[....]

Authorities said Jamiah — born Sept. 19, 2013 — suffered blunt-force head trauma and skull fractures, with the injuries occurring at or near the time of her death. They said Jamiah's injuries occurred at the hand of her mother, who told authorities she doesn't know how the injuries happened.

"Little Jamiah suffered a horrendous act of child abuse while she was in that home in Warren,"

[...]

But Louis Zaidan, Stalling's attorney, painted a different picture of his client, a mother of two other children. He said she has no record of child abuse, that child abuse did not occur in this case and that there was no blunt force trauma.

He told jurors that he believes Jamiah's head "had to be compressed on two soft objects" three to five days before the 911 call that prompted the investigation. He said Jamiah had a similar choking reaction when being fed a couple days prior to the 911 call, but Stalling suctioned her daughter's nose and the baby calmed down.

[....]

At the time, attorneys said, Stalling was staying with a neighbor, caring for the neighbor's young child and grandmother, who had dementia, while the neighbor worked her night shift job.

Tobin said two doctors will testify that Jamiah's injuries were from child abuse from blunt-force trauma to her head from more than one act.

But Zaidan said injuries may have occurred days earlier. He said Stalling did what any mother would do with her child in distress, stayed at the hospital with her all night and was concerned about what was going on with her baby.
http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...other-kill-baby-trial-macomb-county/16542869/

Sorry, but that made me snicker.
IVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE HEARD OF MARYJANE BEING A PART OF SUCH A BAD CRIME. ..BUT, HER BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE, MAYBE MADE HER ALOT SLOWER...THERES SOMETHING MORE THAT HAPPEND..SAD SITUATION! POOR LIL BABY...SOMEBODY WAS MAN HANDLIN HER..MAY SHE REST IN PEACE. ..

WITH A FUKIN WEAVE/WIGG/HAIRPIECE...LIKE THAT...OBVIOUSLY SHE DOSENT KEEP HERSELF UP TO PAR...SO WHY WLD SHE BE LIKE THAT WITH A NEWBORN. ..SHE LOOKZ GHETTO AS FUKK!! PEOPLE NOW A DAYZ DONT RESPECT AN CHERISH LIFE..I WOULDNT BLAME OR BE MAD AT GOD IF HE WANTED TI END THIS EVIL WORLD

An infant? An idiot having babies and treats them all horrendously! Why? Just do the world a favor and keep your legs closed, get this chic in jail, and let her fate consume her! An infant!

A woman who was convicted of first-degree murder and child abuse in the death of her 2-week-old daughter has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.

The Macomb Daily reports 26-year-old Charliette Stalling of Warren on Thursday proclaimed her innocence before being given the mandatory punishment in the case. She was convicted by a jury last month.
[...]
Defense lawyer Louis Zaidan filed a motion to have the jury’s verdict thrown out. He says it wasn’t clear how or where the injuries occurred.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...en-woman-sentenced-life-babys-death/19329925/

That lawyer is a real piece of fucking shit. She killed that baby unless there's a magic child abuse fairy running around killing kids. Fuck them both with a razor bladed dildo!

He says it wasn’t clear how or where the injuries occurred.

suffered blunt-force head trauma and skull fractures,
Well, obviously, the baby was out at a concert in a mosh pit and things just got out of hand. Of course, you know them 18 day old babies are always out raising hell and getting in trouble.:sarcasm:

Lawyer needs the cell next to her baby-murdering ass.

I DON'T CARE WHAT NOBODY SAY FREE MY SISTER I KNOW SHE AIN'T DO IT R.I.H NIECE WISH I HAD A CHANCE TO MEET YOU FORGET WHAT THEY SAYING

Back