• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Yeah he would have had to cook his own meals, do his own laundry and suck his own dick...trust me, He thought it through.

You must have some pretty amazing cock sucking skills.

I'll give you this much, you're no coward.
I can appreciate that.
You take a lot of abuse in these threads.

Oooooooh, you're sooooo hardcore .. LMFAO

More like 50 shades of stupidity, fucking crack-head ..

He`s been tying me up in the basement for twenty years...Fifty shades of Tie your wife in the basement and go out and cut the grass. My whole point was that we handled it without the police or a court date.

And then what happened?

:popcorn:

Well i wont give you he details..but the first time he just shoved me in the storage room and tied me up and left me there...went out to cut the grass....and then...blah blah blah...you don't get to hear that part...about a week later he came home with some 2x4s and built an A frame...true...I have to stand now.

Last edited:
He`s been tying me up in the basement for twenty years...Fifty shades of Tie your wife in the basement and go out and cut the grass. My whole point was that we handled it without the police or a court date.

What if nature comes calling while he's "out cutting the grass?"

Sounds like you really take some shit!

Well i wont give you he details..but the first time he just shoved me in the storage room and tied me up and left me there...went out to cut the grass....and then...blah blah blah...you don't get to hear that part...about a week later he came home with some 2x4s and built an A frame...true...I have to stand now.

He sounds dreamy.

Nope...he took me home and tied me up in the basement.

That sounds so fucking hot! Well spank me and call me "Travis", You turn me on in a Jodi Arias kind of way... I too have 18 inch biceps and a death wish....

"So here's my number! Call me... Maybe!" Crappy music aside, Definitely call me!

I can be reached at 647-FAN-JODI, or my alternate # 416-IMA-DICK, which of course is not to be confused with my business lines 1-800-BIG-DICK and the slightly more subtle 1-800-BIG-FEET.

Who let all you crazies on my thread?!

Did I see an ostrich?! During a robbery?!

And a Big Dick number?!

:hilarious:

I like it. Carry on......:woot:

Back