• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Where the fuck do you find this shit?

The OTHER side of the internet.
Makes me wonder if it was planned though, it is not like wild boars are mid-wives...
Poor baby was probably unwanted and just tossed to them.
Things like this are normal all over sadly.

Last edited:
It's not real. It's just a doll. It's not real. It's just a doll. It's not real. It's just a doll. Maybe if I keep saying it, I will start to believe it. You can't un-see that shit.

Was it a field trip too? I hope the baby was dead before the got to him but it looks like a very casual day in these parts. No screaming or yelling and the young kids are just calmly following.

Any feral pigs near me trying to eat a baby and I will NOT have time to record with my phone. I will be fighting to get the baby away from the feral whatever that thing is. Also, if the pigs develop a taste for human meat, (don't know if that is a thing) but then, which one of the on lookers will be next?

Was it a field trip too? I hope the baby was dead before the got to him but it looks like a very casual day in these parts. No screaming or yelling and the young kids are just calmly following.

Any feral pigs near me trying to eat a baby and I will NOT have time to record with my phone. I will be fighting to get the baby away from the feral whatever that thing is. Also, if the pigs develop a taste for human meat, (don't know if that is a thing) but then, which one of the on lookers will be next?

There is always someone there to record everything now, and there are always on lookers - and people that will not step in. He looked dead to me (hopefully stillborn...but even that is still horrid). Some places I swear it seems people have no conscious -or it is just NORMAL life for them and they're jaded by it. (this makes me think of honor killings- but that is a different subject).
Sadness either way.

Oh and piggies will eat anything, anything, anything, ANYTHING.

There is always someone there to record everything now, and there are always on lookers - and people that will not step in. He looked dead to me (hopefully stillborn...but even that is still horrid). Some places I swear it seems people have no conscious -or it is just NORMAL life for them and they're jaded by it. (this makes me think of honor killings- but that is a different subject).
Sadness either way.

Oh and piggies will eat anything, anything, anything, ANYTHING.
so beware of anyone who keeps a pig farm. they will go through 8 pounds of flesh per minute. hence the expression; greedy as a pig

The OTHER side of the internet.
Makes me wonder if it was planned though, it is not like wild boars are mid-wives...
Poor baby was probably unwanted and just tossed to them.
Things like this are normal all over sadly.
I think those pigs were the most civilized creatures in the vid.

i know baby eating is bad blah blah blah but i really do love pigs i have collected anything piggy since i was a kid when my real pig spoke to me

my computer is older than betty white, so i cannot watch it. is it as gory as i imagine it to be?

my computer is older than betty white, so i cannot watch it. is it as gory as i imagine it to be?

Nah, not really gory per se. The pig is running around with the newborn in its mouth, the dead limbs jingle-jangling about. Horrible, to be sure, but not really gory.

Sorry to hear about your computer.

Nah, not really gory per se. The pig is running around with the newborn in its mouth, the dead limbs jingle-jangling about. Horrible, to be sure, but not really gory.

Sorry to hear about your computer.[/QUOTE

floppy , floppy, story of my computer, story of my life. sad that i missed the show...(no not really.).

The feral pigs don't know any better, but the f*cking pig with the camera sure as hell does. He deserves the same as the baby got and I will gladly film it.

That's disgusting... I too hope that poor angel had already passed. How could the parents let that happen? People are gross.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
I saw this on liveleak and didn't wanna watch it, there they said fetus so the little boy was probably born dead. I just watched enough to figure out probably India, they have their areas where they will dump bodies and the poor don't get in to get any more than tossed on refuse heaps. Pigs will eat just about anything she was a sow recently birthing and they have been known to eat their own [and trust me it is barf inducing to see and try to battle to grab the other piglets] there was a recent article somewhere on Indias cannibal monks [idea probably descended from the Kali worshippers] that frequent the same crematoriums and eat from the same poor bodies dumps that don't make it inside

I saw this on liveleak and didn't wanna watch it, there they said fetus so the little boy was probably born dead. I just watched enough to figure out probably India, they have their areas where they will dump bodies and the poor don't get in to get any more than tossed on refuse heaps. Pigs will eat just about anything she was a sow recently birthing and they have been known to eat their own [and trust me it is barf inducing to see and try to battle to grab the other piglets] there was a recent article somewhere on Indias cannibal monks [idea probably descended from the Kali worshippers] that frequent the same crematoriums and eat from the same poor bodies dumps that don't make it inside
i coincidently posted a vid on ritualistic cannibalism here.

Back