• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
20jr86r.jpg
Roberta Marquez-Renteria​
Albuquerque mom arrested for alleged child abuse
DEC 25 2011

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) -
[....]
Police arrested 20-year-old Roberta Marquez-Renteria Saturday.

Police are looking for Renteria's boyfriend, 28-year-old Jesus Acosta-Contreras.

The 3-year-old's injuries included a left black eye and several abrasions throughout her body.

She appeared to be suffering from malnutrition and had a distended stomach.

Police say the 5-year-old's injuries included five or six broken ribs and a chunk of hair pulled out from the top of her head along with malnutrition.

Renteria told police she does not know how her children were injured, but blamed her boyfriend for causing the injuries while she was at work.

She said in a police interview she did not report the injuries to police because she was afraid.
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/...erqueMetro+(KOB.com+-+Albuquerque+Metro+News)

Police Say Children Suffered Horrible Abuse
Young Children Forced To Live In Bathtub

ALBUQUERQUE -- A young mother is behind bars after police say they found her two children were forced to stay in the bathtub, beaten and starved.
Neighbors called police because they said they just couldn't take it anymore. Two little girls were found naked inside a bathtub with broken bones and starving stomachs and their mother told police it's her boyfriend's fault.
A neighbor said, "She said you could see the bones, the rib cage." The neighbor wanted to remain anonymous, but said neighbors called officials after they saw the daughters and were just stunned. "I just don't understand how a mother could allow somebody to do this to their children,â€￾ she said.
Neighbors said the two little girls were always kept in the bathroom. They ate there. They slept there. And even when friends tried to help by offering them beds, they were turned down.
According to police, the two little girls were taken to the hospital, where officials said they are being treated for black eyes, broken ribs, a fractured skull, burns, cuts and chunks of hair pulled out their heads.
The girl's mother, 19-year-old Roberta Marquez-Chavez, told police she didn't report her boyfriend, because she's afraid of him.
And neighbors said something needs to be done. One neighbor said, "I think he needs to be punished for what he's done. No human being deserves this kind of abuse.
[....]
http://www.koat.com/news/30070197/detail.html#ixzz1iG9hiCiK

While I am glad the neighbors called the cops eventually, the sad fact is they turned a blind eye for a long time and allowed these girls to suffer for way too long. One day is too long, even a teenager knows that, as evidenced by the girl that turned her party buddies. She took the baby with her, didn't dick around until they just couldn't stand it anymore. How do they think the kid felt????

Neighbors called police because they said they just couldn't take it anymore. Two little girls were found naked inside a bathtub with broken bones and starving stomachs and their mother told police it's her boyfriend's fault.

A neighbor said, "She said you could see the bones, the rib cage." The neighbor wanted to remain anonymous, but said neighbors called officials after they saw the daughters and were just stunned. "I just don't understand how a mother could allow somebody to do this to their children,â€￾ she said.

Neighbors said the two little girls were always kept in the bathroom. They ate there. They slept there. And even when friends tried to help by offering them beds, they were turned down.

As for the mother? No dick is worth it whore. Just because he watches the kids while you work doesn't make him a good man. Get some fucking self respect. How could you go to sleep at night knowing how your children were suffering? And for what? So you wouldn't have to pay daycare or be lonely in bed at night? Fucking Jesus wept, you slut.

19 years old with a 5 year old and a three year old. I hope to Christ she isn't fucking knocked up again.

Tally of kids' injuries adds to charges
Mom indicted for abuse, boyfriend may be in Mexico

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - Roberta Marquez-Chavez was charged with two counts of abuse the night her kids were found, but on Thursday a grand jury decided to up the ante indicting her on 15 counts.

It was a neighbor who called police Christmas Eve after finding the 3-and 5-year-old girls naked and badly beaten in a bathtub.

One girl had a black eye, the other cuts on her face. Both had swollen bellies, a sign of starvation, but investigators have determined the girls' conditions are worse than initially thought.

KRQE News 13 has learned together the girls had 20 fractures. The 5-year-old had a skull fracture and was bleeding in her brain.

She told police she was cut in the head with a knife. She also had a broken wrist and broken back.

Both girls had fractured ribs and broken arms. Records show neither of them were ever taken to the hospital.

Marquez, 19, was arrested and charged with two counts of child abuse in December. She claims her boyfriend Jesus Acosta-Contreras, 28, is the abuser.

Investigators aren't sure if that matters. The young mother has been indicted by a grand jury on 13 of child abuse and two for kidnapping. The district attorney's office says the charges piled up after further investigation revealed just how badly the kids were injured.

Marquez remains behind bars on $100,000 bond. Acosta is still wanted in the case, and authorities think he may have run off to Mexico.

The girls are recovering from their injuries and are in state custody.

Investigators don't know if Acosta is the father of the two abused girls. They do know the couple has an 11-month-old girl together although there is no evidence she has been abused.
[...]
http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/tally-of-kids-injuries-adds-to-charges

This piece of sh*t mother (for lack of a better term) only got FIVE years for all that she allowed those poor babies to be subjected too. I can only pray that there is some type of jailhouse justice. I am a firm believer that any mother who sits back and openly knows her children are being abused by their price of the week and then willingly allows it to continue should get just as much jail time as the actual abuser. I only wish at some point we could legally inflict the same exact abuse and pain that the abusers back to them....there is absolutely nothing these animals learn in jail...for those who are capable of hurting an innocent child there is such thing as remorse or rehabilitation.

http://latest.com/2015/03/mom-whose...ng-bathtub-20-broken-bones-gets-just-5-years/

Back