• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
KNXV-Jason-Matthew-Bristol_1425079079477_14119474_ver1.0_640_480-620x400.jpg

After the newborn tested positive for meth herion and pot the hospital had called cps so the brilliant junkies decided to sneak it out and escape like one little happy family.
http://latest.com/2015/03/junkie-dad-snuck-2-day-old-baby-hospital-plastic-bag-stop-cps-taking-away/
'
An Arizona father has been arrested after he snuck his 2-day-old out of a hospital in a plastic bag so that Child Protective Services would not take the child away from him.

On Thursday, Jason Matthew Bristol, 33, was arrested and charged with child abuse and drug possession.

It started on January 21, when police responded to a call from hospital staff who said that a couple and a baby were missing.

“They knew they were going to lose the baby, so they wanted a couple days when it was brand new to bond with it,” said George Phelps, a friend of the newborn’s mother.

Police reports indicate that the newborn had methamphetamine, morphine and marijuana in its body. After informing the parents that an employee from the Department of Child Safety would be coming to the hospital, Bristol decided to act.

The baby’s mother left the hospital first before Bristol put the newborn in a plastic bag and tried to leave. However, the child’s arm band set off an alarm that caused the doors to lock before Bristol could escape.

Reports do not specify when and where authorities located the father and his baby, but the girl was taken back to the hospital once she was found and is now “safe and well,” according to the Department of Child Services.'

a plastic bag?? wtf. if they were going to sneak the baby out of the hospital they coulda used a damn blanket. i guess the meth heads thought it would be a bright idea. thats what they get for thinking. what a bunch of idiots

the newborn had methamphetamine, morphine and marijuana in its body.
Throw the mother in jail too for that shit. I know it would be a tragedy waiting to happen if we made a practice of locking up junkie who birthed addicted babies but ffs heroin, meth AND pot, then they were trying to take the baby to what withdraw and even die at home? Fuck her too, throw her in a cell next to him.

Why do the reporters report babies has its. Babies are not its!!!!!!!!

I think it was just the junkie friend calling the baby it.

“They knew they were going to lose the baby, so they wanted a couple days when it was brand new to bond with it,”

Oh, and anyone notice that this guy looks like the love child of Ryan Secrest and Steve-O?

th
th

The beginning of our societies downfall was when the first baby was born addicted. This was what led to the rise in mental health defects, autism, behavioral issues, health and genetic deformities. All because people can't control their habits long enough to give a new life a chance at a normal start. :oops:

What these two douchebags proved is that the drugs were more important than their own creation of life. If this baby meant that much to them for 9 months they could have stayed clean at least the mother could have but the baby was not more important than their own needs.

The beginning of our societies downfall was when the first baby was born addicted. This was what led to the rise in mental health defects, autism, behavioral issues, health and genetic deformities. All because people can't control their habits long enough to give a new life a chance at a normal start. :oops:

I know quite a few parents of children with autism and behavioural issues who are not addicted to anything and touched neither tobacco nor alcohol during pregnancy. I think some of them might find it in their hearts to be offended by your statement.

I can't count the number of times I would have loved to place my hands around the throats of laboring women positive on admission for whichever/number of drugs they were on; emergency abruptions caused by amphetamine use sometimes leading to fetal demise and once with me fetal/maternal demise. It can make one very bitter towards addicted "parents".
A ray of hope for the innocent, however, http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=207292639
The problem is how many of these addicted newborns get the opportunity to thrive outside the confines of poverty and break the vicious cycle they are born in to? *sigh*

@Abroad

Nowadays one does not have to be actively taking drugs to have the effects of the mutated genetic gene pool passed down. If grandpa/grandma took the first versions of some medications or had a passion for lsd/cocaine/ecstasy/crack/opium/heroin or what have you in their day and had a child and passed down that unknown genetic deformity that child can in turn have a child with genetic predispositions. What I am saying is that the introduction of drugs/medications throughout our history have led to an increase of mental/behavioral/outward defects.

Opioid use is dated back to ancient times thousands of years before 1500 BCE could this be a prime reason for the beginning of some genetic/mental defects?

The Ebers Papyrus, circa 1500 BCE, describes a way to "stop a crying child" using grains of the poppy plant strained to a pulp

1902-First cases of ADHD even though it is thought to have been described medically in 1798
1943-First cases of Autism named

So my point being you don't have to currently use drugs for them to be a factor in the immensely increased defects we are seeing prominently today. Of course drug use has reached a critical level over this last century and it is noticed in the populations increased need for behavioral (ABA) therapy, psychiatric treatments, medications, children being locked up at 5, etc. etc. the list could go on and on so before you crucify my opinion because you know good mommy's that have never taken drugs remember it could be in their family history and not directly with them.

@BlueLover , thank you for replying civilly to that. I think if medicine is to blame for any "degeneration" of the human genome (and I have to say I would question that), it might be by letting so many more of us live to maturity and pass on our genes than nature would ordinarily have allowed.

Also, that fact that one does not have a name for something does not necessarily mean it does not exist, just that there is no purpose to describing it in a single word or expression yet. We name things as part of our efforts to systematise, define, understand, and/or treat. Until we as a species embarked on such efforts, there was little meaning in calling the village idiot anything specific other than idiot, - or his or her name, obviously. To give an example, Down's syndrome certainly existed before Dr Jason Langdon Down came along and named it in the 1860s. I am surprised and not surprised at the same time to learn that autism was only described in 1943, but I am absolutely certain there were people suffering with it in classical Greece (though I suspect many of them didn't make it to adulthood then).

Okay, funny story..sorta. LOL
One of the local hospitals had to install a system like this (where the armband sets off an alarm) because of me and one of my cases, and they are still pissed at me about it. Blew their budget, I guess. LOL
I had one that couldn't leave the hospital yet at the time of removal, and mom slipped out with the baby while no one was looking (though they should have been, since they had the removal notice and were NOT supposed to allow her to be alone with the baby), and I had an Amber Alert issued.
They can be all the mad they want...I'm still pretty proud of it, because I know it will stop crap like this from ever happening again :)

Back