• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
hell-sign.jpg

The town of Hell, Michigan, has been listed as for sale, with the buyer getting the exclusive rights o ‘Hell.’ The price the town is selling for is appropriately listed at $999,666.
Hell is for sale.

The small town, some 60 miles west of Detroit, is up for sale for just under one million dollars, reports Huffington Post.

For that money, the successful buyer will purchase a souvenir store, post office, a mini golf course, chapel and a five-acre property.

The buyer will also get the lucrative merchandising rights to "Hell."

Among those interested is the annual visual arts show, DAMNED, held in Hell, which has launched a Kickstarter campaign to help get the funds.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/hell-michigan-hasn-frozen-sale-article-1.2132701

I live right by it! COME ON GUYS LETS DO IT!

Or I'll buy it, Wall off the whole town and have Death metal concerts every night, and have a moat around the wall with the impaled bodies of my enemies lining the moat.... So many visions.... OR just make it the complete opposite of what the name is and make it a hippy town... LOVE & PEACE MAN

Last edited:
My oldest found out about this one yesterday and the following conversation occurred:

Evan: Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom!!!
Me: WHAT!?!
Evan: Mom, there's a town named Hell.
Me: I know Evan and it's for sale.
Evan: You want to know why? Because every winter a thin layer of ice forms over the town.
Me: Oh yeah, Ev, that's great.
Evan: Yep, Mom, Hell froze over!:nana:

Then he gave that laugh of a teenager getting away with saying something he shouldn't to an adult because he just told me when Hell freezes over. He's my son and I love him.:shifty:

Back